PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:33 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
KillakidTristan
i has shiny deoxys, shiny mightyena, and shiny mewtwo
Wow lucky XD

Very lucky.

Anyway, The ditto has been traded away. I got a japanese legit Jirachi for it. ^^
im slow so what does legit mean like Real one? I feel werid if my pokemon names were in Japanesse lol

Legit means that it wasn't hacked into the game. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:28 pm
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
KillakidTristan
Wow lucky XD

Very lucky.

Anyway, The ditto has been traded away. I got a japanese legit Jirachi for it. ^^
im slow so what does legit mean like Real one? I feel werid if my pokemon names were in Japanesse lol

That's pretty awesome. Here's an interesting tidbit -- The OT for some of the legit Jirachi (These ones came a movie event for Jirachi Wishmaker) is Negai Boshi, just like my username. It means Wishing Star.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:41 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
KillakidTristan
Wow lucky XD

Very lucky.

That's pretty awesome. Here's an interesting tidbit -- The OT for some of the legit Jirachi (These ones came a movie event for Jirachi Wishmaker) is Negai Boshi, just like my username. It means Wishing Star.

I think it was one of those I got, but I can't read Japanese, so. I have been wanting to learn it though...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:29 pm
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
KillakidTristan
Wow lucky XD

Very lucky.

oh ok cheaters id never do that ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:44 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Very lucky.

I think it was one of those I got, but I can't read Japanese, so. I have been wanting to learn it though...

I can't read it either. I know about 10 words, all of them useless (Like strawberry and heart) How many charactors does it show for the OT?

EDIT: nevermind, they all have the same number..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:58 pm
Japanesse pokemon make me feel as if there hacked idk but my friend had a whole bunch of them and i was like ehhh  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm
Wow....a shiny ditto?....Maybe I should go after one of those next.....I really wish I would get Beldum as a swarm pokemon!! Although chaining in the sandstorm area is a PAIN!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:26 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Wow....a shiny ditto?....Maybe I should go after one of those next.....I really wish I would get Beldum as a swarm pokemon!! Although chaining in the sandstorm area is a PAIN!

I haven't gotten the Beldum swarm yet, and it annoys me to no end. I want a shiny Beldum dammit! stressed  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:17 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I haven't gotten the Beldum swarm yet, and it annoys me to no end. I want a shiny Beldum dammit! stressed

If I am able to chain and get multiple ones I shall trade you one....but chaining in the sandstorm is annoying  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:31 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

If I am able to chain and get multiple ones I shall trade you one....but chaining in the sandstorm is annoying

Verily. And thank you. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:35 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Oh, what are the chances of getting Metal Powder and that froms dittos in Firered? My friend was trying to get all the natured Eevee's from the game and after about 100 dittos he relized he had only gotten one Metal Powder...and the other item it may hold (cant remember what its called)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:31 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Oh, what are the chances of getting Metal Powder and that froms dittos in Firered? My friend was trying to get all the natured Eevee's from the game and after about 100 dittos he relized he had only gotten one Metal Powder...and the other item it may hold (cant remember what its called)

Quick Powder. In FR/LG/E Dittos only have a 5% chance of holding each. In D/P however, the chance of a ditto holding Quick Powder is 50% (Still 5% for the Metal Powder).  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:41 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Quick Powder. In FR/LG/E Dittos only have a 5% chance of holding each. In D/P however, the chance of a ditto holding Quick Powder is 50% (Still 5% for the Metal Powder).

Damn sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:46 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Damn sweatdrop

I have both quick powder and metal powder to spare. I can save it for you if you want it. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:48 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Damn sweatdrop

I have both quick powder and metal powder to spare. I can save it for you if you want it. ^^

Im all good. I got a shiny Drifloon...traded one of my extra shiny Eevee's for it. Still have 11 of them though  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff