Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
what is the worst yaoi/slash! pairing ever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which would be the worst kind of pairing?
  anything that deals with Insane clown posse or clowns
  incest
  boy band pairings
View Results

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:49 pm
MistressPaco
I support all pairings and unless I hate characters involved in them, I probably even like them. <3

Same here  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:22 pm
I never liked the idea of Sasuke and Naruto's sexy jutsu! It make's no sense! It's not even a real slash paring! Heck, it's not even yaoi/shonen ai!

Live action characters are weird together too, like Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom...Ick. Same goes with Harry potter, pair up characters, not actors.  

Miami 1989

Vampire

Jiggery Pokery

Supernatural Manifestation

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:02 pm
What do you have against ICP? They happen to be a very good band, thankyouverymuch. But slashing them together is kinda...different. I don't have anything against it I guess.

I hate when people insist that a married to a women and obviously very much in love with her man is in love with another man. Though I do like the occasional they-got-drunk one-shot.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 pm
I hate it when people slash together very unlikley people.  

the_haunted_boy

Look to the Skye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:40 pm
Joey/Seto in Yu-gi-oh. Yeah, I'm a super dork, but still.

I also hate it when real people are paired together. It's not like the fans know what those people might do. Characters played by real people are fine, but not the actors.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:08 pm
Look to the Skye

I also hate it when real people are paired together. It's not like the fans know what those people might do. Characters played by real people are fine, but not the actors.

I agree  

[Romiette]

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Treacle_Faerie
I absolutely hate any Saiyuki pairings. >.<

yes! and GaixKakashi! *shiver* ugh!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:13 pm
slashing people from Rent..
Uhm.. It's kinda like.. Well, Mark's the only one with someone not to absolutely love. Haha, and he still loves Maureen, although he may deny it.
Er.. It's kinda weird :/

And I agree, pair the characters, not the actors.
Goodness, people.

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

Komurin Your Face

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:44 am
~FrozenBlack-Rose~
Uhm.. It's kinda like.. Well, Mark's the only one with someone not to absolutely love. Haha, and he still loves Maureen, although he may deny it.

Goodness, people.

O_o HOW do people slash RENT? Can't Collins/Angel be ENOUGH for people? I suppose post-Angel's death one could try Collins/Mark, but still. If people slash Roger, I'll be mad. Roger obviously loves Mimi, and Mimi is kickass.

And yes, slashing actors = silleh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:05 am
[Romiette]
Look to the Skye

I agree

thank god someone said it.

My favorite band, Tokio Hotel always has fanfics and videos about the main singer Bill and his twin brother Tom always being together.. That's another thing.. incest.. can't stand it >.< It makes me wonder if people think that is ok in fanfiction do they think it's ok in real life too? (and yes i know it happens.. hell there was even a manga and anime and even a live-action movie based on it now called I love My Little Sister)

Ah.. a pairing i really hate, ItachixSasuke...  

Heero-Yuy-Wing

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:08 pm
Maryohki
~FrozenBlack-Rose~

Goodness, people.

O_o HOW do people slash RENT? Can't Collins/Angel be ENOUGH for people? I suppose post-Angel's death one could try Collins/Mark, but still. If people slash Roger, I'll be mad. Roger obviously loves Mimi, and Mimi is kickass.

And yes, slashing actors = silleh.

i know, people are so very strange.
they most popular couple that's not really in the movie is roger/mark
and i'm like, wait a minute.. roger loves mimi wayy too much. plus mark is totally straight o-o
and collins/angel is there! that should be enough for people O:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:46 pm
DBZ pairings.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:52 pm
I really can't stand incest pairings. I'm sorry that's something that's always squicked me right out... That and shouta.

Someone on the first page also stated that they hated slash pairings where one or both of the boys involved obviously love women. I conquer with that COMPLETELY.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:06 pm
Look to the Skye

Same here. I mean, I'll make stupid gay jokes sometimes, but actual real-person slashfic just feels... eew. Eeew eew. Like I'm some kind of creepy stalker voyeur.

I'm not so squicked by incest, though, unless there's giant disgusting age gaps involved. I find it unlikely in most cases, but I figure, if they're the same-ish age and they really want to then as long as there's no grotesquely deformed children I can't really object.

Actually I'm not so squicked by very many pairings other than for purely aesthetic 'eew burly men' reasons. But Knives/Midvalley really creeps me out. Just... no. Yeee.  

doubtingdennis

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:12 am
anyone with Orcimaru from Naruto he's just to creepy to have a pairing xp  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items