Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Which came first, the music or the misery? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which came first?
  Music
  Misery
View Results

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 am
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
Music.

I looooove Infinity On High. Favorite album of 07 so far. Which says a lot, because I love Riot! and Santi too. And The Rocket Summer and Bloc Party and Relient K's new albums. And We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank. Now that I'm listing them, I'm thinking of a ton xp The Used, Funeral For A Friend, Amber Pacific and The Almost also released good albums this year. And so did Bayside and Hidden In Plain View... but anyway.

I don't know what my all time favorite song by FOB is. But I like Chicago Is Two Years Ago! TTTYG was my favorite album for a long time. And then along came Panic! and well. It was love.
But IOH is so much better than I imagined. When I first heard Arms Race I was worried because I don't really like that song much (=> worst song on the CD!). But obviously there was nothing to worry about because Infinity On High is amazing! It really shows off Patrick's voice. I never realized how great of a singer he is until I heard IOH.

Ah...i actually kinda like Fall Out Boy better....thats prob. because of Patrick's voice...i think it's better than Brendon's. Just an opinion. I think the worst song is "I'm like a lwayer with the way i'm always trying to get you off (me and you)". Arms Race is pretty annoying though...i think Patrick sounds great in all the albums but in IOH especially. in TTTYG he sings kinda high ish and in FUTCT he sings mostly lowish (MOSTLY) and in IOH he sings with most variety. so yeaaaah xd
surprised
I like Me and You!
How could you... emo
xD

lolz, I like the lyrics of Me And You it's just that it's too repetitive...If he didn't sing "Me and you, setting in a honeymoon..." so many times, it would've been an awesome song....oooooh, I'm looking forward to the music video though!!!! FOB videos have yet to fail me....idk if I said that already though, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:55 pm
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
Music.

I looooove Infinity On High. Favorite album of 07 so far. Which says a lot, because I love Riot! and Santi too. And The Rocket Summer and Bloc Party and Relient K's new albums. And We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank. Now that I'm listing them, I'm thinking of a ton xp The Used, Funeral For A Friend, Amber Pacific and The Almost also released good albums this year. And so did Bayside and Hidden In Plain View... but anyway.

I don't know what my all time favorite song by FOB is. But I like Chicago Is Two Years Ago! TTTYG was my favorite album for a long time. And then along came Panic! and well. It was love.
But IOH is so much better than I imagined. When I first heard Arms Race I was worried because I don't really like that song much (=> worst song on the CD!). But obviously there was nothing to worry about because Infinity On High is amazing! It really shows off Patrick's voice. I never realized how great of a singer he is until I heard IOH.

Ah...i actually kinda like Fall Out Boy better....thats prob. because of Patrick's voice...i think it's better than Brendon's. Just an opinion. I think the worst song is "I'm like a lwayer with the way i'm always trying to get you off (me and you)". Arms Race is pretty annoying though...i think Patrick sounds great in all the albums but in IOH especially. in TTTYG he sings kinda high ish and in FUTCT he sings mostly lowish (MOSTLY) and in IOH he sings with most variety. so yeaaaah xd
surprised
I like Me and You!
How could you... emo
xD

lolz, I like the lyrics of Me And You it's just that it's too repetitive...If he didn't sing "Me and you, setting in a honeymoon..." so many times, it would've been an awesome song....oooooh, I'm looking forward to the music video though!!!! FOB videos have yet to fail me....idk if I said that already though, lol.
Of course he would sing that a bunch of times. It's the CHORUS! gonk

Oh well. To each their own.

I'm excited for the video too. ^^
After The Take Over, Pete said the next one was going to be big.
^^
*goes to check falloutboyrock.com*  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:30 pm
xxACoalminexx
MistressSunshine
I love Fall Out Boy. I can't pick a favorite song, I have like, 3. xD "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying", "I'm Like a Lawyer...", and "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave" are some of them, though.

I'd have to say I like IOH more than FUTCT, but that's mostly because I pretty much memorized IOH the first week I got it, and my sister had FUTCT before I really liked them too much, so there are still some songs on that CD I don't really know.

Yeah, as you might be able to tell, they're one of my favorite bands. xD

haha, yes. I had IOH memorized first too...Well, I had FUTCT first but I didn't particularly like it that much cuz i only listened to Sugar and Dance,Dance. And then I got IOH and fell in love with it, resulting in a whole Fall Out Boy obsession in which I memorized all their songs on FUTCT and IOH. But I'm still not that familiar with TTTYG... And I love the B-side DVD. It's awesome...although my mom hates it, she thinks that's just made me even more obsessed.

I love the acoustic versions of the songs. It brings out Patrick's voice so well...
surprised
There are times when I think TTTYG is their best album. It's not though. But there are times where I just love it so much...

You should listen to it more! xp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
xxACoalminexx
MistressSunshine
I love Fall Out Boy. I can't pick a favorite song, I have like, 3. xD "Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying", "I'm Like a Lawyer...", and "You're Crashing, But You're No Wave" are some of them, though.

I'd have to say I like IOH more than FUTCT, but that's mostly because I pretty much memorized IOH the first week I got it, and my sister had FUTCT before I really liked them too much, so there are still some songs on that CD I don't really know.

haha, yes. I had IOH memorized first too...Well, I had FUTCT first but I didn't particularly like it that much cuz i only listened to Sugar and Dance,Dance. And then I got IOH and fell in love with it, resulting in a whole Fall Out Boy obsession in which I memorized all their songs on FUTCT and IOH. But I'm still not that familiar with TTTYG... And I love the B-side DVD. It's awesome...although my mom hates it, she thinks that's just made me even more obsessed.

I love the acoustic versions of the songs. It brings out Patrick's voice so well...
surprised
There are times when I think TTTYG is their best album. It's not though. But there are times where I just love it so much...

I love Grenade Jumper...despite the Hey Chris incident... sweatdrop  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:53 pm
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
Music.

surprised
I like Me and You!
How could you... emo
xD

Of course he would sing that a bunch of times. It's the CHORUS! gonk

Oh well. To each their own.

I'm excited for the video too. ^^
After The Take Over, Pete said the next one was going to be big.
^^
*goes to check falloutboyrock.com*

Well...duh its the chorus...but...I think it's annoying chorus that they should sing only like, twice instead of 4 or 5 times.

Yeah, "to each their own" as you said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:04 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Polyphonic Twilight
xxACoalminexx
MistressSunshine

surprised

I love Grenade Jumper...despite the Hey Chris incident... sweatdrop

I listen to TTTYG every day but for some reason, the lyrics don't stick...

I got down

"Tell That Mick..."
Dead On Arrival
Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
Saturday
Most of Homesick At Spacecamp
Chicago Is So Two Years Ago
The Pros And Cons Of Breathing
Grenade Jumper (kinda)
Calm Before The Storm

and yeaaaah...lol, I love Grenade Jumper too. I really don't KNOW what the "Hey Chris" incident was. All I know Pete tried to steal Chris's girlfriend via online 'sex chat' and then Chris started trashing Pete on his blog or something like that...right?  

xBleedingVenom

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:11 am
Hey Chris, you were are only friend, and I know this is belated, WE LOVE YOU BACK! heart

Yeah I love that song too. And, I like Hey Chris. I read his journal sometimes. Aaannd I kind of believed him last year, when he posted that open letter to Pete. Even though I didn't want to. So basically I decided that whatever issues they were having, I could still like both of them and not pay attention to their trash talking. Because I've always respected Pete, and that shouldn't change just because of what Chris says. Especially if it's not even definitely true. And besides, sometimes it's impossible to not love Pete. Did you guys read his latest journal entry? xd heart

But anyway. They're being civil to each other nowadays. In fact, Pete is even referring to Chris as his friend. And Chris is like "i have apologized and he has apologized, the beef is squashed and HAS been for some time now. ... but in the end, both of us are cool and thats all that matters."

So yeah. Whatever.

Edit: Oh and I'm watching videos on Friends Or Enemies (what better way to spend the last Friday of vacation?!) and it just really backs up what I said earlier. It's impossible to not love Pete. You guys should watch the Slip 'n Slide video.. and a bunch of other ones on there. Funny stuff 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:34 pm
Nah from TTTYG the BEST song is "The Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes"
That is an AMAZING song heart  

SingPaNiCDiScO

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:46 am
In my opinion, the best song from TTTYG is Calm Before The Storm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:35 am
SingPaNiCDiScO
Nah from TTTYG the BEST song is "The Patron Saint Of Liars And Fakes"
That is an AMAZING song heart
I do love that song.