Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Weird P!ATD Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you had any P!ATD moments?
  All the time!
  No, but I really want one!
  Huh?
View Results

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:38 am
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Um... well... redface once my mom and I were driving through our little New Jersey township, right? And there was a group of teens outside our exceedingly small movie theater. One movie xD... and anyway they were walking to an ice cream place down the sidewalk, and one of the guys was wearing a Panic! At The Disco shirt. That blue one with the arrows on the side. So (and I have no clue who they were) I leaned out the window and screamed "Panic! At The Disco ROCKS!" They looked up like startled so I was like "Drive mother DRIVE!" sweatdrop

That's priceless.

[this sort of off topic, but] My sister and I went to the Harry Potter book release at midnight, and when we were in the car driving home, I yelled "HARRY POTTER!" to every person I saw outside. cool

If only you had been there... >< I'm sure it was.

HARRY POTTER. They said the word 'panic' a lot in that book... 18 times, I believe. Cuz as you know every time I came across it I shouted "AT THE DISCO!"

What if that was actually me you shouted at?! xd I might look like a guy from some...weird...angle...?

You counted. rofl

Uh, I'm fairly certain it wasn't you. This guy was reeeeeeeally tall with a huge bush of blonde hair ><

Yes, I counted. So? xd

xp Well...
WHAT IF IT WAS ME?! xDD

rofl

then... I saw you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:27 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
then... I saw you.

Okay.
Now it's just kind of creepy.

PrimeRibby
Captain

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:49 pm
Aw, you guys are spamming up my forum! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 pm
no but i want 1 sooooooo bad gonk crying gonk crying  

bigsisate

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:48 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
Aw, you guys are spamming up my forum! rofl

HAHA. I'm breaking my own rules. redface

But...I'm totally cool with going off topic in the guild.
I mean...as long as your discussing something. xD

But I guess this is your thread so I'll stop. xDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:21 pm
i wrote down all the things i kno about them in my journal. biggrin  

tanyjames

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 pm
Ok, another one.

Well we have vocabulary as a subject in school, and one of our words on the final exam was "Rational." so my friend Paul dared me to start singing when she said the word. Of course I took him on cuz he bet me a dollar, ha ha. So she goes "Number 12, 'rational'" and I go "poise and RATIONALity." Yeah I got a few weird looks but it was SO worth it. xd
Yeah I didn't get in trouble but the teacher gave me a kind of warning look wahmbulance so I just smiled. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:21 am
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

Well we have vocabulary as a subject in school, and one of our words on the final exam was "Rational." so my friend Paul dared me to start singing when she said the word. Of course I took him on cuz he bet me a dollar, ha ha. So she goes "Number 12, 'rational'" and I go "poise and RATIONALity." Yeah I got a few weird looks but it was SO worth it. xd
Yeah I didn't get in trouble but the teacher gave me a kind of warning look wahmbulance so I just smiled. mrgreen

lol...that has happened to me before  

tanyjames

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:14 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I wouldnt be able to do that.
I'm too shy in school.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:09 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.
i am the talkative one. i constantly get in trouble for talking. my friends say that i talk alot too on AIM and stuff, and im like "i do?"
i kno, i am random... lol xd  

tanyjames

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.

Ha ha, well, last week of 8th grade, so no more of that school. I didn't care that much. I never shut up, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:12 am
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.

Ha ha, well, last week of 8th grade, so no more of that school. I didn't care that much. I never shut up, either.

that was the last week of 8th grade? or now? i am just starting 8th grade. lol  

tanyjames

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:37 am
tanyjames
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.

I am starting 9th. mrgreen wahhoo. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:18 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
tanyjames
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.

I'm starting 10th. 4laugh

PrimeRibby
Captain

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:21 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
tanyjames
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Ok, another one.

rofl Funneh.

I'm too shy in school.

Go Freshman!! mrgreen sweatdrop  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out