Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
D. Gray-Man Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptnxxMorgan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm
i have no idea when it ends but i have only seen a few episodes and i think it is good i hope it lasts a while  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:59 pm
I haven't watched D. Gray Man in a while and I would like someone to tell me what happened after Alan or Allen got his Crowned Clown.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

vokee

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 am
xd I'm watching the series, but never read the manga.
My favorite exorcist Lavi. Cross Marian comes second. [LOL]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:37 am
I like allen the best  

werewolf-king

werewolf-king

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 am
I really like his new whiteface clown thing..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 am
The anime ended at episode 103, at least for now. As far as the manga goes, I heard something like the mangaka is taking a long break right now and after their break is over they'll add more to the story. Most of the episodes are on either veoh or youtube. The only place I could find later episodes was youtube and they were spanish subbed, no english subs. I was thinking about writing out some translations of the later episodes but it's a lot of work if no one is going to read them. And the stuff that happens after Allen got the Crowned Clown is even cooler. So exciting. I can't wait for the mangaka to put out more chapters. Since the later episodes of the anime aren't subbed it might be better to just read the manga on mangafox or something before finishing watching the anime. Then you'll know what's going on even without understanding what they're saying.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers