Submit

How 'bout them musi-CALS?
  Yay!
  Nay!
  Other option!
View Results

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:48 pm
i love watching musicals but i was never one for singing so i can still enjoy the background music...sweeny todd and phantom of the opera rocked!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:11 pm
a musical thread would be kinda cool  

am-rain

_miss_independent2112_

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:18 pm
I love musicals! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 am
WELL WHY R WE SITTING HERE TALKING ABOUT IT????

CMON GUYS LETS MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND START PRACTICING!!!!!

scream blaugh biggrin  

xx_JustALie_xx

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

sweetturnaround

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm
_Riyo_
Uh, yeah. I don't recall there being a musicals thread yet. Correct me if I'm wrong...~

Anyway, I was listening to a song from Avenue Q, and I was wondering... Does anyone else here watch musicals?

RENT, Avenue Q, High School Musical (and, oh, I need to watch the second one! XD;; ), Phantom of the Opera, Mulan Rouge... etcetera.

Anyone like these? Different ones? Disney movies? (A lot of them are musicals, to some extent...)

Weeell?

I LOVE musicals!!! high school musical got me then the phantom of the opera..and then i started to love broadway musicals! what's your favorite musical?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:13 pm
haha My Chior class had a musical for the school and I tryed out for the parts because my friend was too scared to do it alone...lets just say I suck xd but I like musicals its even better though when your a part of them biggrin  

Coffee Makes You Fat

YuzoraRyuu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Rent is amazing, I also liked Sweeny Todd. Phantom of the Opera was awesome, but I HATED how they made the Phantom a Tenor... he just... no.... it just.... doesn't... fit.... >,< After Gerard Butler tore it up, I just can't see anyone but a Baritone doing that part.

Sincerely,
Ryuu, Yuzora  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 pm
I love them! They inspire me and make me sing! I've done a few of them and it's always a great experience. For a singer, I think they are wonderful. biggrin

My favorites are Moulin Rouge!, Rent and Across the universe. I also love Wicked, Avenue Q, Hairspray and Chicago.

Kiosh

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Beckon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 am
my favorites are Sweeney Todd and Little Shop of Horrors and i just found out about the Jekyll and Hyde musical. its also pretty good  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm
I LOVE musicals! They are my life! I love Rent, Phantom of the Opera, Into the Woods, Legally Blonde the Musical, Cats, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof, and I am dying to see Wicked, Your a Good Man Charlie Brown and Le Miz. I have the sound tracs to those three and love them.....so I have to see them. Yeah I am kind of obssesed with musicals.  

enchantress of lightning

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:14 am
It seems like I either really really love the musical or I hate it. Like Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, or Moulin Rouge I adore. They have some of the highest play counts on my playlist. But honestly? I really really hated Chicago and High School Musical has no appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm
I like the Rocky Horror picture show. And is Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny a musical? I love that show.  

Shinokamen

Rika Nemendi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 pm
I love musical!!! I am going to see Phantom of the Opera and I can not wait cause I got backstage passes and all and I'm pretty frickin excited!!

Anyway, I hate High School Musical with a passion just cause I'm sorry but they suck. I love Phantom of the Opera, Singing in the Rain, Meet me in St.Louis, Moulin Rouge, and many many more  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 am
i love musicals! especially phantom of the opera. i can play the phantom theme on my tuba! oh heck shyeah!!!  

bookworm9290

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lord Beckon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Wow I was reading these posts and just remembered Into the Woods! that's a great show, Sondheim is a genius.  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff