Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
From Their Point Of View Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think Jon is thinking while performing?
  Why the preteens won't stop screaming.
  If he needs to buy more cat food for Dylan.
  How much money he is going to make that night.
  If he is going to mess up during "Build God..."
  When he was suppose to come in for back up vocals.
  How much hotter the dancers are than his girlfriend. (xD, jk!)
View Results

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:11 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Hostile-Pizza
Yaknow, I bet they do.
I'd start being a little hateful if I had to be a performer.

ABout the "just another fangirl" thing, I have decided, that if/when I meet ANY band, I will ask them how thier day has been. I will not shreak (sp?), I will not freak out. I will greet them like a normal person, ask them how thier day has been, then say "Well you guys are really great. Much love." And maybe ask if I can have a picture.
I bet that would be cool.

yeah, that's good. the point is not to come across as someone who'd, like... i don't know. like bottle Brendon's sweat or something. Someone who loves their music because they just DO, and isn't going to stalk them obsessively. We all have our dreams and obsessive things but the point is we like P!ATD because we love their music. But it can be hard to tell fangirls from fans.

I'd bottle Brendon's sweat. crying redface
It's BRENDON FLIPPIN' URIE! His SWEAT! Comon, guys!!! xd

I'm not one of those preteen fan girls though. talk2hand I love them for their music.

it would be awesome to have it in my room in a fancy bowl or something.
but then it would evaporate...maybe in the fridge. xB. thats gross. xD!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:12 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Hostile-Pizza
Yaknow, I bet they do.

ABout the "just another fangirl" thing, I have decided, that if/when I meet ANY band, I will ask them how thier day has been. I will not shreak (sp?), I will not freak out. I will greet them like a normal person, ask them how thier day has been, then say "Well you guys are really great. Much love." And maybe ask if I can have a picture.

yeah, that's good. the point is not to come across as someone who'd, like... i don't know. like bottle Brendon's sweat or something. Someone who loves their music because they just DO, and isn't going to stalk them obsessively. We all have our dreams and obsessive things but the point is we like P!ATD because we love their music. But it can be hard to tell fangirls from fans.

I'm not one of those preteen fan girls though. talk2hand I love them for their music.

HA HA HA wow I heart you you're so funny. And... yeah I'd do it too, I guess. I love them for the music though, ha ha. I didn't actually know what they looked like until after I bought their CD, because I'm not very in the loop like that...

The reason I say that is because my dad goes "What if Brendon threw is shirt into the crowd? Would you wring out the sweat and bottle it?"  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:13 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Hostile-Pizza
Yaknow, I bet they do.

A P!ATD BOWL OR BOTTLE. xDD

You'd have to have a lid or cap over it. Twisted tight. I'd sit there in my room all day just looking at it, trying not to drool in it. gonk "This came off...Brendons...forehead..." -pass out-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:20 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
Hostile-Pizza
Yaknow, I bet they do.

A P!ATD BOWL OR BOTTLE. xDD

You'd have to have a lid or cap over it. Twisted tight. I'd sit there in my room all day just looking at it, trying not to drool in it. gonk "This came off...Brendons...forehead..." -pass out-

xD! you be uber funneh. ;D
when i was in 2nd or 3rd grade, i was learning about evaporation.
my teacher gave everyone little bottles and told us to put a rubber
band where the surface of the water was. the next day the water
was lower. :O! it had a tight cap, but it still evaported. do you think
sweat will evaporate as fast? xD

upsidexdown

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:31 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
HA HA HA wow I heart you you're so funny. And... yeah I'd do it too, I guess. I love them for the music though, ha ha. I didn't actually know what they looked like until after I bought their CD, because I'm not very in the loop like that...

The reason I say that is because my dad goes "What if Brendon threw is shirt into the crowd? Would you wring out the sweat and bottle it?"
I didnt know what they looked like either! We win.

I was telling my dad about how I'm kind of scared about the new album is going to sound like, and my dad says, "Hun, you'd like it it Brendon got up on stage and farted."

I was just like..."No I wouldnt!... redface
... redface "

upsidexdown

Hmm, really? I have this glass bottle in my room filled with water, and a little glitter in the bottom. Everynight after I pray, I shake it. The cap on the bottle in on tight, and the water has never evaporated!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:36 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I was telling my dad about how I'm kind of scared about the new album is going to sound like, and my dad says, "Hun, you'd like it it Brendon got up on stage and farted."

... redface "

upsidexdown

Hmm, really? I have this glass bottle in my room filled with water, and a little glitter in the bottom. Everynight after I pray, I shake it. The cap on the bottle in on tight, and the water has never evaporated!

WOO hooray for the winners wink
oh my god, that totally made me crack up. My dad's never said THAT but if he does, I'll crack up and go "YES!"
cool about the glitter. that sounds really awesome. mrgreen

I do that too, I talk randomly about Panic! and whenever someone says "panic" I'm like "AT THE DISCO!" When I'm reading, if it says "panic" I'll scream "AT THE DISCO!" yeah, I get soem pretty strange looks. My family pretty much tunes me out when they hear any of these words coming from me...

Brendon
Ryan
Spencer
Jon
Panic! At The Disco
Did you know that... (something about P!ATD)

...or if I start singing P!ATD  

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:39 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
oh my god, that totally made me crack up. My dad's never said THAT but if he does, I'll crack up and go "YES!"

I do that too, I talk randomly about Panic! and whenever someone says "panic" I'm like "AT THE DISCO!" When I'm reading, if it says "panic" I'll scream "AT THE DISCO!" yeah, I get soem pretty strange looks. My family pretty much tunes me out when they hear any of these words coming from me...

Brendon
Ryan
Spencer
Jon
Panic! At The Disco

My sister tunes me out. stare
My mom and dad usually listen to me, though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:39 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

... redface "

upsidexdown

in the ryan ross guild, we were talking about what we do if panic [inserts action here]. this one girl said "what would you do if he threw up on you?"
and this other girls said she'd like it. thats just plain gross. xD!!

not that i'd take some and put it in a bag and treasure it forever.
ninja

upsidexdown

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:41 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Brendon
Ryan
Spencer
Jon
Panic! At The Disco

My sister tunes me out. stare
My mom and dad usually listen to me, though.

my sister does, too.
gonk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:43 pm
upsidexdown
in the ryan ross guild, we were talking about what we do if panic [inserts action here]. this one girl said "what would you do if he threw up on you?"
and this other girls said she'd like it. thats just plain gross. xD!!

not that i'd take some and put it in a bag and treasure it forever.
ninja

rofl

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:52 pm
My aunt tells me to shut up... my mom and dad sing along until I leave. That's WHY I leave, I can't have them disgracing P!ATD!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:01 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
My aunt tells me to shut up... my mom and dad sing along until I leave. That's WHY I leave, I can't have them disgracing P!ATD!

That's so mean. gonk HAHA. Funny, though.

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

Funny for you. Ha ha well I guess it's funny...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:54 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I like it when my dad sings P!ATD. 4laugh He always sings the chorus of "But It's Better If You Do."

PrimeRibby
Captain

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 pm
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
SingPaNiCDiScO

I like it when my dad sings P!ATD. 4laugh He always sings the chorus of "But It's Better If You Do."

My parents sing "Lying" a lot. TOO MUCH.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff