Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
Sinho Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:36 pm
Kyo looked puzled, thinking he heard someone speak before shrugging to himself...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:49 am
Kanna ran around the boat from Sinnoh, her long blue hair frizzy from searching for something. "Misuzu!!!! Misuzu!!!!!! Where are you, Misuzu?!"
Her eyes were tear-streaked by the time she spotted two people. "Please help! I can't find my Skitty!" She wailed.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 am
Kyo heard someone shouting... something about a Skitty. He looked over to see a girl with blue hair "You can't find you Skitty?" he repeated, already starting to wonder where the cat-like pokemon could have gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:18 pm
"Auu..." She tried to calm down. "Sh-she just ran off the dock as soon as the boat landed. Kanna collapsed onto her knees. "I'm a terrible trainer if she ran away like that! Auuuu!" She cries uncontrollably, a pink tail behind some crates some distance away.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:37 pm
((I'm reposting my profile since my other one was lost...

user name - kemenlith
Rp name- Kyo Asakura
age- (in rp)18
persanatly- Alittle laid back and easy going at times...
pic- User Image
What pokemon do u have? A Charizard, Riolu, Leafeon, Sandshrew, Absol and a Gyarados.))

Kyo blinked, unsure of how to handle a situation involving an upset girl. He picked one of the pokeballs at his waist and let out his Absol "Kuroi, look around for a Skitty for me..." "Absol..." came kuroi's reply before he started searching around. Kyo walked over and crouched down infront of the girl "Naw, your not a terrible trainer... I'm sure your Skitty was just happy to see land again... she'll be back..." Kyo said, trying to comfort the young trainer as his Kuroi looked around before spotting a pink tail behind some crates. The Absol hurried over to the crates to see if it was, in fact, a Skitty behind the crates.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:38 pm
"A-auuuu..." She sniffled, trying to calm down. The 11-year old girl stood up, hoping the Absol would come back soon with her Misuzu.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:10 pm
Kuroi the Absol soon trotted back with the Skitty close behind. "Good work Kuroi..." Kyo said as he stood up as well and looked back at the girl "Is that your Skitty?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:58 am
"Misuzu!" The little girl's eyes sparkled when the Skitty mewed.
The Skitty named Misuzu jumped onto her shoulder. "Oh, you had me worried!" She looked at the Absol. "Thank you, Absol." She bowed and held out a handful of poffins. Misuzu mewed in protest and the girl gave her poffins too.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:38 pm
"Absol..." Came Kuroi's reply as he sniffed at the poffins before taking them to eat. "Good work Kuroi..." Kyo said, rubbing the Absol's head affectionatly. "And what brings you here? Pokemon league? Contests?" he asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:13 pm
She grinned. "Me and Misuzu are gonna win all the contests there is!"
"Skii~" Misuzu mewed with a mouthful of poffin.
"Why are you here?" The girl asked.

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:20 pm
"Training..." Kyo said simply and his Absol nudged him abit, as a way of saying to elaborate alittle more. "Well... training so that I can get my next few gym badges and so I can win the pokemon league... but I'm kinda slacking abit..." he said, grinning sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:06 pm
"Hmhmhm..." She looked down, laughing a bit. She jumped a few feet back and grinned. "Then I challenge you!" She shouted.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:38 pm
Kyo blinked once or twice before answering "...what?" he asked, knowing what she said, but wondering if she was serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:18 pm
"You heard me!" The girl shouted. "If you're slacking, then let's have a battle!" She pinned up her hair so it wasn't in her face.  

Kanna Kamio

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:45 pm
Kyo sighed, scratching the back of his head as a sign of exsasperation "Alright... how many pokemon?"  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff