Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Gay/bi/lez dance club and bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:26 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-laughs 4laugh - "always good to have something in common" -dances some more- "what about you, any that i havent already listed?" -giggles-
"Hmm I like j-rock and J-pop"
I said as I put a hand on your hip.

-smiles estatically- "so do I!!!" -rests hands on your arms- "BoA is my favorite who's ur favorite?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:30 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-laughs 4laugh - "always good to have something in common" -dances some more- "what about you, any that i havent already listed?" -giggles-

-smiles estatically- "so do I!!!" -rests hands on your arms- "BoA is my favorite who's ur favorite?"
"Hmm I like him to"
Pulls you to me move as we dance.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:56 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Hmm I like him to"

(( 4laugh BoA's a girl lol unless it was a typo))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:06 pm
-closes eyes feeling the friction sparking between us as we dance closely-
-blushes and opens eyes when feel our bodies rub up against each other temporarily- 'wow i've never felt this way when dancing with a girl before...i kinda like it' -smiles meekly- 'this is more fun than i thought id be' -muses internally 'i wonder....'-
-leans in closer and reaches lips to her ear and whispers, "what's on your mind?" just barely over blasting music-  

izzybelYUME17

xShortiex95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 pm
*gets a drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:56 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"Hmm I like him to"

(( 4laugh BoA's a girl lol unless it was a typo))

(Sorry it was)  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:58 am
isabella505
-blushes and opens eyes when feel our bodies rub up against each other temporarily- 'wow i've never felt this way when dancing with a girl before...i kinda like it' -smiles meekly- 'this is more fun than i thought id be' -muses internally 'i wonder....'-
-leans in closer and reaches lips to her ear and whispers, "what's on your mind?" just barely over blasting music-

"How good a dancer you are, and how hot you are"
I answer as I kiss you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:19 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I answer as I kiss you.

-blushes and kisses back- -ears pin down against blueish hair and stops dancing- 'mm she's a great kisser' -strokes fingers through long purple hair down to waist then pushes toward me and holds tightly making kiss deeper-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I answer as I kiss you.

-blushes and kisses back- -ears pin down against blueish hair and stops dancing- 'mm she's a great kisser' -strokes fingers through long purple hair down to waist then pushes toward me and holds tightly making kiss deeper-
(Way this is the best) I thought, as I push you into a the back door wicth was locked as I pull away to lick your ear than kisses you once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:19 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I answer as I kiss you.

(Way this is the best) I thought, as I push you into a the back door wicth was locked as I pull away to lick your ear than kisses you once more.

-ear twitches from impact and softly purrs- 'stop it...' 'stop it....' 'stop it isabella...' -my conscience was haunting me again and apparently finding this interraction with my new friend dangerous-
-i pull away for breath and look directly at other neko blush staining her cheeks aswell- 'stop it isabella...'
-i searched my mind ignoring the racing of my heart, for the answer to my repeating question 'why should i stop?' and found it hidden deep in my core, my conscience answered my unasked question- 'too early....'
then one word flashed through my conscience and engulfed my mind in a flame of truth ((wow that was descriptive)) 'LOVE'
then as love dispersed another word flashed with even more passion than the first 'Lust' - then i remembered what my old hellhound friend told me 'love and lust are not always in good company; choose years of sexless love over a one night stand' -years of heartbroken experience helped frame this statement and encouraged me enough to follow my instincts-
-i pull away and push Aanna's hands down to her sides; away from me-
"Aanna you and i both know this is insanity" -i take in her disappointed expression with ease- "no need to rush things" - i lovingly kiss her cheek and shrug away to the side next to her-
-i beckon her with my hand to follow me to the bar- "besides im exhausted from dancing so much" wink  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:16 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I answer as I kiss you.

-ear twitches from impact and softly purrs- 'stop it...' 'stop it....' 'stop it isabella...' -my conscience was haunting me again and apparently finding this interraction with my new friend dangerous-
-i pull away for breath and look directly at other neko blush staining her cheeks aswell- 'stop it isabella...'
-i searched my mind ignoring the racing of my heart, for the answer to my repeating question 'why should i stop?' and found it hidden deep in my core, my conscience answered my unasked question- 'too early....'
then one word flashed through my conscience and engulfed my mind in a flame of truth ((wow that was descriptive)) 'LOVE'
then as love dispersed another word flashed with even more passion than the first 'Lust' - then i remembered what my old hellhound friend told me 'love and lust are not always in good company; choose years of sexless love over a one night stand' -years of heartbroken experience helped frame this statement and encouraged me enough to follow my instincts-
-i pull away and push Aanna's hands down to her sides; away from me-
"Aanna you and i both know this is insanity" -i take in her disappointed expression with ease- "no need to rush things" - i lovingly kiss her cheek and shrug away to the side next to her-
-i beckon her with my hand to follow me to the bar- "besides im exhausted from dancing so much" wink

Simles kindly.
"Okay lets wait."
I said as we walk to the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:24 am
-once seated at bar i reach over and hold my favorite neko's hand smiling from her cooperation- "i'll get a volcano" i say to the bartender with much enthusiasm-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 pm
isabella505
-once seated at bar i reach over and hold my favorite neko's hand smiling from her cooperation- "i'll get a volcano" i say to the bartender with much enthusiasm-
Smiles as Isabella holds my hand. "Lets see I'll have a dr paper."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

((lol dontcha mean dr pepper? rofl ))
"ur getting a soft drink in a bar?" -looks at her with a mixed expression of confusion and amusement-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:37 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

((lol dontcha mean dr pepper? rofl ))
"ur getting a soft drink in a bar?" -looks at her with a mixed expression of confusion and amusement-
"I only really drink once in a long time."
I said as I think how cute you look.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games