Cheese?
  With Wine ^_~
View Results

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:08 pm
Jam-Kiske
YaY for Sasuke hatred!

User Image

This thread is degenerating from it's original purpose, is it not?

*smoke comes out of nose* *crosses out Sasuke and put Orochimaru under it* mrgreen thats better.... If you have to hate a Naruto Character, *smirks* hate him more!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:21 pm
sarandeir
Jam-Kiske
YaY for Sasuke hatred!

User Image

This thread is degenerating from it's original purpose, is it not?

*smoke comes out of nose* *crosses out Sasuke and put Orochimaru under it* mrgreen thats better.... If you have to hate a Naruto Character, *smirks* hate him more!

Heck no!
At least Orochi is likeable! Sasuke is not!

Hmm...this is getting offtopic.
Lesse...
L rules! XD
And Kira sucks razz  

SCP-511

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Ai dun like Orochi-kun, but I love Itachi-sama. -^o^- He's cuddly <333

Anywho, Eru-kun = <333

Eru-kun is a bit mean at times though but I died a little inside when I saw his Death. TT__TT When and if I get a Death Note, I'm putting Light Yagami in it! D<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:30 pm
L!!

Sasuke rules, so NAH!!! ._.;

13Mizu-Chan13

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:06 am
Sasuke = emo bag of flesh... ><
Orochimaru = freaky, creepy, and weird... but not that bad
Itachi = SQUEE!

anywayz... Eru-kun is amazing and near flawless in his awesomeness, smartness and better than Kira-ness!
I've also put my Death Note in my purse in order to carry it with me wherever I go! It'll be super amusing once school starts!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:57 pm
I'd rather not get into a discussion on how stupid and overrated Sasuke is, since this is a Death Note thread/guild, so I'll leave you to your opinion and have mine...just don't visit the very bottom of my profile if you like him so much, because you'd be severely disappointed.

On the topic again, I lost mine browsing in the dealer's room at afo. Next to the other death notes, I believe...I'm not sure, though. I'll just get a new one. Why anyone would want mine(besides for the laugh at a certain name in the book I'll not mention), I'll never know...unless they don't care if it's dinged up and bent a bit. Hmm.  

SCP-511

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 am
To get back on topic, I'll answer the question. I don't have a Death Note, but I have the manga... does that count as having a Death Note? I think it this way...

"Volume 1 is Ryuk's Death Note".

And then the other shinigami on the sides of the novels haunt the others. :3

I have 9 Death Notes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:17 pm
If you look at it that way I have 8 total... [7 books, one Death Note]... spiffy!  

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:13 pm
ah it would be so sweet to have my very own death note, but hope I don't turn out like Light sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 am
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
I wish I had a Death Note of my very own....I told a friend that if I had my own Death Note I was going to put Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto in it. XD

Go! I'll cheer for you when you write Sasuke's name!

I have one. But I DON'T write on it... I like it fresh! And I don't want to go to nothingness when I die...  

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:42 am
Natsumei
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
I wish I had a Death Note of my very own....I told a friend that if I had my own Death Note I was going to put Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto in it. XD

I have one. But I DON'T write on it... I like it fresh! And I don't want to go to nothingness when I die...

I agree! I carry it around for fun but have already decided I won't use it cuz it's too perfect to mess up... I can just use the crappy one my friend made for fun if I want to and my little brother will use his once he gets one so I could use that too...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:42 pm
Jam-Kiske
Natsumei
Kyoko the Red Butterfly

I agree! I carry it around for fun but have already decided I won't use it cuz it's too perfect to mess up... I can just use the crappy one my friend made for fun if I want to and my little brother will use his once he gets one so I could use that too...

Lucky you! I'm the only person around whom I know who has one!  

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:20 am
Well the one we made is really just a composition notebook with black tape on it and Death Note written in white marker stuff... XD

And my brother doesn't have one just yet.... but since we nicknamed him Kira anyway he's on a mission to get one... and there's actually a store around here that sells them so he just has to get some money.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:44 pm
My inventory has changed! eek I now have 11 Death Notes, and I'm still missing #5.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:27 pm
biggrin YESSSSSSS! I now have a Death Note!
I got back from Anime Festival Wichita yesterday and I bought a Death Note for $25. It has all the rules, which I read most of on the way home and finished once I got back.
Daaaaang, it sucked to read that thing - and not because of the font, either, because of all the typos! Punctuation, spacing, spelling, nothing was safe! It was like they just got lazy or something. scream
Either way, I've written a few names in it... blaugh

Car Accident
Hit by bus at 6:47; breaks several bones and after an excruciatingly painful hospital stay during which she is unable to take drugs, dies on August 30th at 8:57 p.m.

(Nice, huh? I asterisked out her name for safety. blaugh )
I'm such a b***h.  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces