Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
The one that got away. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm
WoW! Sad... That never happened to me before... ^_^ I feel sad for you guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:04 am
i killed a suicune in gold...but know i have 1 on fire red on lv.100 so i dnt care mrgreen  

pooka91 v2

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 pm
On Silver version I ran into a shiny Pigeotto but I ran out of Pokeballs and had to kill it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:56 pm
That bites  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:51 pm
Well a few weeks ago I was using the Poke radar trying to find a shiny and I had forgot to use a repel to make sure I run into anything. And after a long chain I see the sparkles and its 2 steps away so I didnt think I would run into a pokemon during those steps...I take one step...I run into a pokemon. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:09 pm
omg thats bites Mmm so this is how u catch shinys muahhaha  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:04 pm
After getting a 200+ something chain...you have a slightly better chance at running into a shiny. But getting the chain is kinda hard to do >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:09 am
blue_man_of_destruction
After getting a 200+ something chain...you have a slightly better chance at running into a shiny. But getting the chain is kinda hard to do >.>

Actually, the chance increases slightly after each link in the chain. ^^

What pokemon did you chain?  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:00 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Stunky xd I tried chaining Absol yesterday but it didn't go so well emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:13 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Try chaining eevees in the trophy garden. I think the longest chain I got with those was five. ^^

The longest chain I've made was with 21 Ditto in a row, the eight of which was shiny (and got traded for a legit Jirachi). ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:23 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Try chaining eevees in the trophy garden. I think the longest chain I got with those was five. ^^

The longest chain I've made was with 21 Ditto in a row, the eight of which was shiny (and got traded for a legit Jirachi). ^^

Biggest chain I have so far is...30 something and that was with the Stunky. I ran into 6 Absols in a row...then lost the chain. And todays pokemon is...Beldum! I already caught one of them though >.> pain in the a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:37 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Biggest chain I have so far is...30 something and that was with the Stunky. I ran into 6 Absols in a row...then lost the chain. And todays pokemon is...Beldum! I already caught one of them though >.> pain in the a**.

Congrats, all I got was Natu, again, just like on Sunday.

Try chaining the Beldums, the gold and silver shiny version is great trade material. ^^

I remember Emerald when you get a level five Beldum from Steve after beating the elite four, I fed it 15 rare candies just so it would evolve and no longer suck. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Try chaining the Beldums, the gold and silver shiny version is great trade material. ^^

I remember Emerald when you get a level five Beldum from Steve after beating the elite four, I fed it 15 rare candies just so it would evolve and no longer suck. ^^

I have another shiny!! Its a Meditite...and I got it after a 170 chain. Spent hours on that thing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have another shiny!! Its a Meditite...and I got it after a 170 chain. Spent hours on that thing

Sweet.

Btw, are you interrested in a Shiny Buizel and or Vileplume? ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:06 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Sweet.

Btw, are you interrested in a Shiny Buizel and or Vileplume? ^^

Shiny Vileplume sounds intresting, but I have no wifi access. emo  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out