Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Saved L?(spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you have saved L if you could have?
  Yes! L deserved to live!!!
  No, it is better that he is dead!
  No...
View Results

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:41 pm
Well...I accually don't know..Maybe 'd give him something he'd appreicate...
I really have no clue.. So that's my answer...Something he'd apprieciate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:42 pm
If L was a real true blue human. I'd kidnap him, bring him to America and hide him in my closet. Thennnnnn, Operation Kill Kira would begin. smile I'd slip into Japan, find Light and be like "Hi Kira-sama. ^_^" He'd be all "WTF?!?!?! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH! D< WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!?!" And I'd be all "Ali....But you'll never get my full name Kira-sama! *touches his Death Note* Hiya Ryuuk! biggrin " and then I'd like hug Light and be all like "ITS KIRA-SAMA! I FOUND AND CAUGHT HIM!" and then people would be like "OMG! KIRA-SAMA! " and they'd kill him! biggrin

But in reality that wouldn't work, even if I could find L and Light using memory from watching the Death Note live actions. >_>

So I don't know what I'd do...  

Chibi Kiku-chan

tHaT_wAs_My_YaWn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:49 am
Battosaika
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Anything, L really should have lived. But if it was real we wouldn't know what was going on, especially not that L was killed...
Well, whatever, if I knew what was going on and I could give something up to save him I'd give anything at all, including my life. Near wasn't worthy scream

yes, near wasn't worthy of takeing L's place scream !!!
he totally wasn't...L should have lived (or at least died like he did in the movie...that had a bit more dignity)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:33 pm
tHaT_wAs_My_YaWn
Battosaika
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Anything, L really should have lived. But if it was real we wouldn't know what was going on, especially not that L was killed...
Well, whatever, if I knew what was going on and I could give something up to save him I'd give anything at all, including my life. Near wasn't worthy scream

yes, near wasn't worthy of takeing L's place scream !!!
he totally wasn't...L should have lived (or at least died like he did in the movie...that had a bit more dignity)

Ditto! scream L, poor poor L... gonk Now I'm cryin' *WAHHH!!* crying  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Yuki Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:40 pm
I would have given everything, even my life in exchange of his! gonk He didn't deserve to die! Near could never take L's place, he just isn't L!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Kyoko the Red Butterfly
If L was a real true blue human. I'd kidnap him, bring him to America and hide him in my closet. Thennnnnn, Operation Kill Kira would begin. smile I'd slip into Japan, find Light and be like "Hi Kira-sama. ^_^" He'd be all "WTF?!?!?! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH! D< WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!?!" And I'd be all "Ali....But you'll never get my full name Kira-sama! *touches his Death Note* Hiya Ryuuk! biggrin " and then I'd like hug Light and be all like "ITS KIRA-SAMA! I FOUND AND CAUGHT HIM!" and then people would be like "OMG! KIRA-SAMA! " and they'd kill him! biggrin

But in reality that wouldn't work, even if I could find L and Light using memory from watching the Death Note live actions. >_>

So I don't know what I'd do...

haha I love it. it sounds like something I would write. Especially the kidnapping L-sama and locking him in a closet lol
But, to answet the question, if Death Note was real, of course I would die for L-sama. He's too awesome to die! (Even though, you know, he did)  

annakratos

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:38 pm
O.o I dunno how I can save him... I'll probably steal the notebook?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:23 am
Just about anything, I guess... Maybe I'd befriend Misa, we'd be the best of friends and ask her to keep an eye on Rem, so that she wouldn't kill L...because i love L and I'm sure she'll understand because she loves Light so much, I'm sure she'll do the same if we were in the same place blah blah blah... If not, well, I'll tell everybody that I'm the real L so that Light would ask Rem to kill me and not L... (that is, if they actually believe me... sweatdrop ) But really, it would depend upon the situation...  

SeraphicAssassin

IllusionaryMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:15 pm
yes, i would've died for him seriously  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:49 pm
Good question. I'd get a cake, make L follow me for the cake, knock him out, hide him then kick Light (Raito)min the groin, swear him out and steal both Notebooks and keep them and let L have them....then I'd marry L (JK. The other fangirls would kill me!) Yep, then I'd kill that biotch Misa Misa!  

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruuche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:07 pm
SeraphicAssassin
Just about anything, I guess... Maybe I'd befriend Misa, we'd be the best of friends and ask her to keep an eye on Rem, so that she wouldn't kill L...because i love L and I'm sure she'll understand because she loves Light so much, I'm sure she'll do the same if we were in the same place blah blah blah... If not, well, I'll tell everybody that I'm the real L so that Light would ask Rem to kill me and not L... (that is, if they actually believe me... sweatdrop ) But really, it would depend upon the situation...

I've been alone all my life...User Image

that idea is pretty interesting...yeah, can't let Misa kill L! gonk

lol yeah, we would kawaii! L has to be for all of us!

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:08 pm
Maybe if I killed Misa or attempted to kill her, Rem would kill me, die, and Light would have to start from square one in Operation: Find out L's Real Name.

Of course that would involve a lot more dying, on my part, than I'd like.

And there's always the possibility that Light could figure out L's name anyway or just happen on another reaper or somebody with the eyes who could tell him and this whole convoluted mess would only have bought L a little more time...

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

snubsnub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Well, this is a spoiler -in white text- from the 2nd Death Note movie about L sweatdrop :
"L actually doesn't die in the movie. He stops Kira like how Near did it. I didn't exactly get why the reaper didn't write his name in the book >_>"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:09 pm
Well, I can't say I know how I would save him, but I wish he would have lived. crying

The whole situation makes me so mad. Light is a cheater, writing fake rules and using death gods to do his dirty work. ;_; THEN...Rem was a cheater too! If she killed Watari first, she shouldn't have been able to kill L afterwards, she should have died from killing Watari...but noooo...she conveniently takes extra long to disintegrate! sad HUMPH! R.I.P Watari & L ;_;

Though, I was very happy that Light saw L before he died. I was like...heh heh...heh heh...

XD  

Bologna_Snowflakes

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:33 pm
xXRikku of DyuumXx
Well, I can't say I know how I would save him, but I wish he would have lived. crying

The whole situation makes me so mad. Light is a cheater, writing fake rules and using death gods to do his dirty work. ;_; THEN...Rem was a cheater too! If she killed Watari first, she shouldn't have been able to kill L afterwards, she should have died from killing Watari...but noooo...she conveniently takes extra long to disintegrate! sad HUMPH! R.I.P Watari & L ;_;

Though, I was very happy that Light saw L before he died. I was like...heh heh...heh heh...

XD

I agree with you.
Light gets what he deserves...the manipulative b*****d. stare

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out