Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:29 pm
Naudi
maybe it ends up like goku vs freezer before nemek explodes hehe
thats the first things which came to my mind... smile and goku wins of course XP
d00d freeza. freezer is where i keep my ice cream. *imagines goku vs freezer* my freezer is pretty good though............. technically speaking goku died, freeza 1/2 died, then went all cyborg. then goku was resurrected via the dragon balls (again) then trunks kinda killed freeza...............while goku ate snacks from the freezer (okey i might have made that last part up, it's been a while)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:42 am
I would go to goku.... o.o well goku can destroy a world by himself... XD  

Soujee

Death__Emo__Hell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:07 pm
goku goes SS4 and kills superman...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:17 am
I think we're forgetting something. And by we, I mean you. Goku is a overactive oaf, used to fighting enemies who use similar chi based powers and fights using martial arts. Superman is used to fighting unortodox and always holds back so he doesn't kill his enemies. His true strength is almost never revealed. Plus, Superman has a variety of abilities he could employ, so even if Goku could stand up to him in terms of strength and speed, he can't match his other abilities. For example, Superman uses long-distance Heat Vision to blast through two mountains and lobotomize Goku, having pinpointed him with XRay Vision. Goku's ability to sense chi wouldn't pick up Superman easily because Superman doesn't use Chi!  

MagusCaeruleus

Foxy310

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:20 am
hi blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:32 am
But for Goku's defense, if he used instant transmission to teleport Superman into outer space, then back to earth, Superman could easily die from oxygen deprivation. However, both of these guys are noble defenders of the earth. They're much more likely to go bowling and pretend that getting a perfect 300 was an accident then attempt to kill each other.  

MagusCaeruleus

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:44 am
hence why this was a joke thread...........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:53 am
I think people miss the whole "joke" part. But really, what they gonna do that's funny? Have an eating contest? First to finish (and survive) the other's woman's cooking wins.  

MagusCaeruleus

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:15 am
or, unknown to them. Barny has set up this fight so the heros take out the other. Living the world open to conquer to his will and mighty power.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:03 pm
MagusCaeruleus
I think people miss the whole "joke" part. But really, what they gonna do that's funny? Have an eating contest? First to finish (and survive) the other's woman's cooking wins.
it's really more that i have a really vivid imagination, and they're both such godmoders.........  

rurouni_07

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:02 am
Ithink that bulma would win XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:04 am
Soujee
I would go to goku.... o.o well goku can destroy a world by himself... XD

So could super man... and it would use less energy... but it would take forever XD
unless goku goes get some kryptonite he loses... but if he does its istant K.O. XD  

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MagusCaeruleus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Actually, I forgot to take something into account! Goku is a glutton. In extended battle, Goku would need to eat sooner than Superman. Plus, Superman could play keep away with his sammiches. Cause its fun to say sammiches.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:23 am
MagusCaeruleus
But for Goku's defense, if he used instant transmission to teleport Superman into outer space, then back to earth, Superman could easily die from oxygen deprivation. However, both of these guys are noble defenders of the earth. They're much more likely to go bowling and pretend that getting a perfect 300 was an accident then attempt to kill each other.

technically... even if goku does teleport superman to outer space... he won't die... superman can survive in outer space... haha... sooo... there's no point to doing that really... in terms of pure power... i think superman would win... but then again... i guess if they do thrash it out in some manga or comic... it would pretty much depend on the person drawing it... like the godzilla vs king kong movie... 2 different versions were made by japan and usa respectively... and the outcome in both versions are totally opposite... in the US version, king kong thrashes godzilla while in the Japanese version king kong got thrashed by godzilla... sooo... its pretty subjective i guess... xp  

dinieb

Taketa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:10 am
dinieb
MagusCaeruleus

technically... even if goku does teleport superman to outer space... he won't die... superman can survive in outer space... haha... sooo... there's no point to doing that really... in terms of pure power... i think superman would win... but then again... i guess if they do thrash it out in some manga or comic... it would pretty much depend on the person drawing it... like the godzilla vs king kong movie... 2 different versions were made by japan and usa respectively... and the outcome in both versions are totally opposite... in the US version, king kong thrashes godzilla while in the Japanese version king kong got thrashed by godzilla... sooo... its pretty subjective i guess... xp

nah, superman can't blow up planets with his pinky, like goku, superman is just strong by birth, Goku by training. Goku has strenght and technique, not just strenght...

anyways, maybe superman changes to clark kent and Goku can't find him anymore. Or Superman is all impressed by the hair and surrenders to the almighty colour changing powers of the hair. rolleyes  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff