Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Re-ReCon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:56 am
TeaDidikai
I hope to have everyone there for June 21st.
Now- how many days before and after is what seems to be up in the air.
I was thinking we could take advantage of mid-week flight fares and maybe do the 18th through the 25th.

Wing wants to stay at least two weeks last we spoke- so we can work on either side of this.

I'm pretty sure I can get 1 week, 2 may be pushing it, but we shall see.
I'm tentatively blocking off the 18th-25th.

Quote:
Victorian Erich!

No, you misunderstand... those are coming with me regardless.
I was asking if there were any others I should create before then.
Will there be a party?
What shall the theme be?

Quote:
Everyone gets one dinner. That way- there is less stress.

If someone doesn't want their Dinner, may I barter with them for it? ninja

Quote:
As for lunches and breakfasts- well, I was going to do eggs and bacon with toasts stuffs and the like, and sandwiches/leftovers for ease.

If folks want to pitch in and do something different, I won't fuss.

Hmm...
Biscuits and Gravey.
Omelets.
Crepes.
Hot or Cold (weather depending) Cereals.
Fruits.
My frittatas are getting quite the reputation around these parts.
Do y'all have a wok?
I can do quick and easy stir fries for lunch...
Or, I am currently improving my Mediterranean/Middle Eastern cuisine so I can make foods appropriate for warm weather. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:21 am
Fiddlers Green

I'm pretty sure I can get 1 week, 2 may be pushing it, but we shall see.
I'm tentatively blocking off the 18th-25th.

Good good.

Quote:
Victorian Erich!

No, you misunderstand... those are coming with me regardless.
I was asking if there were any others I should create before then. Something light in color and comfortable might be handy.

Quote:
Will there be a party?
What shall the theme be?
The big party is going to be the Bijav- think of it as a vow renewal for my hubby and I with much in the way of feasting and dancing to follow.

Quote:

If someone doesn't want their Dinner, may I barter with them for it? ninja
Guess we'll cross that when we come to it.

Quote:

Hmm...
Biscuits and Gravey.
Omelets.
Crepes.
Hot or Cold (weather depending) Cereals.
Fruits.
My frittatas are getting quite the reputation around these parts.
Do y'all have a wok?
I can do quick and easy stir fries for lunch...
Or, I am currently improving my Mediterranean/Middle Eastern cuisine so I can make foods appropriate for warm weather. 3nodding
I do not own a wok, but I am sure I can work something out between now and then.  

TeaDidikai

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:32 am
TeaDidikai
Something light in color and comfortable might be handy.

So... Safari Erich!
I just need a Pith Helm.

Quote:
The big party is going to be the Bijav- think of it as a vow renewal for my hubby and I with much in the way of feasting and dancing to follow.

Noted.
I shall bring some loose clothes for feasting... ones with expanding waistbands...
And... if there is enough drink, I may even dance.
I forget things like my horrific lack of coordination when propperly libated. xd

Quote:
I do not own a wok, but I am sure I can work something out between now and then.

Okay, next month, with my first non-debt related cheque, I'm going to shipp y'all your anniversary gifts... leave one unopened til I get there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:09 am
Fiddlers Green

So... Safari Erich!
I just need a Pith Helm.
You're so cute!

Quote:

Noted.
I shall bring some loose clothes for feasting... ones with expanding waistbands...
And... if there is enough drink, I may even dance.
I forget things like my horrific lack of coordination when propperly libated. xd
Noted.

Quote:

Okay, next month, with my first non-debt related cheque, I'm going to shipp y'all your anniversary gifts... leave one unopened til I get there. 3nodding
Leave one? sweatdrop  

TeaDidikai

Sivirs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 am
I'll try my best, but that close to the masquerade, I may not have the resources or the time to fly out. I'll be better able to let you know once we decide on a date for 2008 and I count up my travel/costume/etc costs and suchlike. So keep me as a maybe, but I won't know for ages yet whether or not I can really go. If I can go, I'd be happy to help cook, or bring pounds and pounds of yummy russian candy or something. Or both. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 am
Sivirs
I'll try my best, but that close to the masquerade, I may not have the resources or the time to fly out. I'll be better able to let you know once we decide on a date for 2008 and I count up my travel/costume/etc costs and suchlike. So keep me as a maybe, but I won't know for ages yet whether or not I can really go. If I can go, I'd be happy to help cook, or bring pounds and pounds of yummy russian candy or something. Or both. wink
Are you actually in Russia?  

TeaDidikai

Sivirs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 am
TeaDidikai
Are you actually in Russia?

Nope, we just get Russian candy via the local Russian food store, which gets 'em via a company in NY that imports them and then sells to stores in the US. They have yummynummy kvas, too. Mmmm.

It's kind of a running joke in my family now. Whenever I went to visit an internet friend for the first time, my mom would usually make me take a bag of Russian candy with me as a gift, so it'd be like "Hi! So great to meet you! Uh, here's a bunch of candy my mom packed for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:05 pm
Sivirs

Nope, we just get Russian candy via the local Russian food store, which gets 'em via a company in NY that imports them and then sells to stores in the US. They have yummynummy kvas, too. Mmmm.

It's kind of a running joke in my family now. Whenever I went to visit an internet friend for the first time, my mom would usually make me take a bag of Russian candy with me as a gift, so it'd be like "Hi! So great to meet you! Uh, here's a bunch of candy my mom packed for me."
Heh. Cute.

Well, I do hope you make it.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:21 pm
Okay- forget about tickets and the like- who is looking to show up for this? I need an idea for a max head count.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:47 pm
I am a "so long as my fianaces hold up" Yes.  

maenad nuri
Captain

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:00 pm
I'm comin'! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:48 am
I'll try to at least make it for the big day and a few days before or after, but masquerade finances may prevent me. I just don't know what next year's date is yet, so can't say for sure, because I won't know how close it'll end up being. But I'm definitely gonna try.  

Sivirs

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:37 am
BlueRoseTorn
I'm comin'! ninja
I hope so. It isn't like you have to buy a plane ticket. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:09 am
I won't be coming, but I hope you'll have a great day/week/time anyway. biggrin

Congratulations on the up-and-coming five year mark, too! o:  

Maze

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:25 pm