Reply Music - Related Topics
Siouxsie Sioux's New Solo Album Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyLittlePwny.!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 am
I'm really excited about the album. Going to order it as soon as I've got money >.<

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:07 am
Suicide Lollies
Monday! surprised Lucky. It won't be out for another two weeks in Australia. Thank god for limewire.

D:

Don't use Limewire. If you do, you're just asking to get your computer infected with something. It's the digital equivalent of a $10 whore.

I'd personally suggest Soulseek, the digital equivalent of a ********.  

GilAskan
Crew

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm
GilAskan
Suicide Lollies
Monday! surprised Lucky. It won't be out for another two weeks in Australia. Thank god for limewire.

D:

Don't use Limewire. If you do, you're just asking to get your computer infected with something. It's the digital equivalent of a $10 whore.

I'd personally suggest Soulseek, the digital equivalent of a ******** style="font-size: 9px">.
I <3 Soulseek.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:20 pm
Cockroach Waltz
GilAskan
Suicide Lollies

D:

I'd personally suggest Soulseek, the digital equivalent of a ******** style="font-size: 9px">.
I <3 Soulseek.

The chats there are full of egotistical, self-centered dicks, from what I've seen.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 am
_PsychoPathic-Tend3ncies_
Cockroach Waltz
GilAskan
Suicide Lollies

D:

I <3 Soulseek.

The chats there are full of egotistical, self-centered dicks, from what I've seen.

Yeah I don't even bother using the chats, I just use it because you can get lots of obscure stuff on it like Mighty Sphincter and Screams for Tina.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Cockroach Waltz
Cockroach Waltz
GilAskan
Suicide Lollies

D:

I <3 Soulseek.

Yeah I don't even bother using the chats, I just use it because you can get lots of obscure stuff on it like Mighty Sphincter and Screams for Tina.

Likewise.

The chats are the only weak feature of the program; they're sort of like a hyper-exaggerated form of 4chan, or the Gaian GD. They primarily consist of assholes who want to prove themselves right, assholes who want to prove everyone else wrong, and assholes who will say and do anything to piss everyone else off.

The actual search features (and library) are excellent.  

GilAskan
Crew

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:25 pm
I can't seem to download from it. It initializes for an hour, and then fails. Sometimes it doesn't even get to failing, and just initializes for days until I turn it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:40 pm
...She's releasing a solo album? XD

Really? Am I believing this? Wow. I must buy it once it comes out! Best Buy gift card, muaha.  

raicho_hachirobei

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:47 pm
raicho_hachirobei
...She's releasing a solo album? XD

Really? Am I believing this? Wow. I must buy it once it comes out! Best Buy gift card, muaha.

Yeah, it's been in production for a while. After a few years off from her own projects, and a few years of producing experience, she decided to work on this as a symbol of a new stage in her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:26 pm
Into A Swan is amazing. biggrin

I also like About To Happen a lot.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:28 pm
I really like If It Doesn't Kill You.

Overall, the whole album sort of has a Goldfrapp feel to me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 am
GilAskan
D:

I'd personally suggest Soulseek, the digital equivalent of a ******** class="clear">
Soulseek won't work on my computer. Nor will torrents. emo
It's something I've got to fix since I'm being driven nuts by not being able to download music.

If It Doesn't Kill You is my favourite from the album. I've never thought of relating the album to Goldfrapp but I can see what you're getting at. Either way, it's a wonderful piece of work. It's something new and I adore it.

Suicide Lollies

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:35 pm
What, may I quickly ask, is Goldfrapp?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:10 am

Alison Goldfrapp (whose surname is both used for herself and supporting band) is an alternative-pop and electronica act from the 00's. Her albums (three in all) have all recieved very good reviews, and have been compared to everyone from Bjork to Moloko to Massive Attack to Miranda Sex Garden and the Cocteau Twins.

Whether or not Cockroach Waltz knew it, the album actually was produced by Charlie Jones, a regular collaborator with Goldfrapp.  

GilAskan
Crew

Cockroach Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:05 pm
GilAskan

Alison Goldfrapp (whose surname is both used for herself and supporting band) is an alternative-pop and electronica act from the 00's. Her albums (three in all) have all recieved very good reviews, and have been compared to everyone from Bjork to Moloko to Massive Attack to Miranda Sex Garden and the Cocteau Twins.

Whether or not Cockroach Waltz knew it, the album actually was produced by Charlie Jones, a regular collaborator with Goldfrapp.

I didn't know that.

I thought it was the same producer that produced Peepshow.

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff