Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Glitches in Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:16 pm
KillakidTristan
blue_man_of_destruction
The Traveling Pikmin
How is the egg a glitch?
The Bad Egg in Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, and I think FireRed and LeafGreen. And it shows up when people use the AR, CB, or GS. I dont really know what it does, but I heard that it slowly eats away your game, making it to where the entire file is corrupt and you have to start over.

i've had one... when it hatches a sneasal in purple mist comes out and it does a slash at ur screen and erases ur data
Wow.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 am
KillakidTristan
blue_man_of_destruction
The Traveling Pikmin
How is the egg a glitch?
The Bad Egg in Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, and I think FireRed and LeafGreen. And it shows up when people use the AR, CB, or GS. I dont really know what it does, but I heard that it slowly eats away your game, making it to where the entire file is corrupt and you have to start over.

i've had one... when it hatches a sneasal in purple mist comes out and it does a slash at ur screen and erases ur data

I TOLD YOU SNEASEL IS HARD CORE! ;D

Aphrodine

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 am
Insideously intruiging... My buddy fought a double battle with an in-game trainer who a bad egg in the second battle slot. It happened when he use a 1 hit-KO AR code in Pearl. The game crashed when he couldn't attack the egg(last one standing).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 pm
FelixKristan
Insideously intruiging... My buddy fought a double battle with an in-game trainer who a bad egg in the second battle slot. It happened when he use a 1 hit-KO AR code in Pearl. The game crashed when he couldn't attack the egg(last one standing).
Ouch.

And I had a dream of that happening. O.O Except the Sneasel has a lumpy head... And I also had a dream where my Grandma turned into a Chansey...  

SuperDuperRockLee

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:03 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
FelixKristan
Ouch.

And I had a dream of that happening. O.O Except the Sneasel has a lumpy head... And I also had a dream where my Grandma turned into a Chansey...

Wait... what? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:24 am
FelixKristan
SuperDuperRockLee
FelixKristan
Ouch.

Wait... what? confused
Yeah, I have some really weird dreams... LIke the one where I was reading a history book and it said that Benjamin Fronklin's wife chopped him up with a machete. XD  

SuperDuperRockLee

MistaThunder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:16 am
yep .. i know more glitches .. i would love to post if i knew how O.o .. but those arent pokemon pearl and diamond right?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:42 am
There's A Glitch In Gold?  

AwsumeSly

LinkSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 pm
The mew one works. I tried it myself, and now she's on the silver I gave my little cousin.

Another one I found interesting was the blue ditto trick. Take your red gyrados from silver/gold and trade it to a RBY cartridge. Teach it mimic and find yourself a ditto. Mimic transform, have them transform into each other for a couple of turns, then catch the ditto. When you trade it back to your Silver or Gold, it ends up being a shiny blue ditto. I tried it myself and it works. ^_^

Missingno was cool--preferred just to use it to multiply my items, though...never wanted to risk catching it.

And my "over lvl100" pokemon always seemed to be voltorb...it was different for everyone, depending on the letters in your name.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:56 pm
bad eggs can do many things one person lost his game 4 times it was sad crying scream whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying he stoped doing youtube vids  

iamsilver1

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100

Kaze Espada

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 am
My little brother created a bad egg with an action replay. He tried to make an arceus but a wild egg level 100 appeared. he caught it and when it tried to put it in the dex it crashed  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games