Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Request to be a mod Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:58 pm
Username - aquadrop13...... Age - 13...... Why do you want to be mod? - I want to be one beacuse I am a loyal fan of Pokemon, and regularly visit this thread. I just like to help out too, that's all...... Experience - Well, I haven't done this job before, but I have participated in many forums! ^_^ ^_^ How will you help? - I will help by punishing law breakers and try to keep peace. I will also make sure nothing illegal is happening and if it is, put a dead stop to it! I will occasionally donate as well! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:51 pm
-Username: Shikyua

-Why do you want to be mod?: I've really always to be a mod, whether it would be a mod of a forum, or a guild forum, or something vague and unparticular. I really look forward to helping people, and I'm sure I'd be a joy, especially in a pokemon guild ^^.

-Experience: *Ahen* At the moment...none...

-How will you help?: I plan on giving advice, helping with updates (if that's what mods do...), keeping the forums clean of SPAM and making sure that no one disobeys the rules...though that's only what I KNOW will happen if I become a mod.  

Shikyua

1,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Destined Deity

Unsealed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Username: Killakidtristan
Why do you want to be mod?: because i know the rules of the guild what and what not to do to have people follow the rules
Experience: i used to be a mod on runescape which i would say is good enough
How will you help?: i will keep the forums clean of spam and rule abuse so it's safe for younger people like me

"Age is just a number so just because i am 11 doesn't mean i am a noob and don't know anything"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:59 am
Im checking through the mod list and it might change very soon for non posting reasons ^^ so ur luck might be up there ^.*  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:38 pm
Hehe I don't have to request I got promoted already domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:47 pm
I am right now in cape cod and my inactivity is that I have no comouter down here, sorry! I'm still on VK. I'll be back home the 26th of august. (i'm in an internet cafe)  

Narbs

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Username:blue_man_of_destruction

Why do you want to be mod?:Well I really like pokemon, but recently havent have the drive to play the games or anything due to lack of people with an intrest. But since I have joined the guild I have started playing my pokemon games.

Experience:I had my own guild for a while but it didnt do to well, so I sold it to a friend and I am still a Co-Captain in it. I am also a mod in three other guilds, and have been for a while.

How will you help?: Well as Kuro already said when he asked to have me joined...I post alot. Not sure if that will help much but in some guild I have revived them. (although they are spam guilds but I can still try my best to carry a conversation and help anybody that needs it)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:30 am
Well thats because u did a great job ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:11 am
Woot! I am a mod now. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 am
yup yup now go to the banner post and pick a forum to be a mod in ! ^^ ty  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

froggie of pwnage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:36 pm
name: pink_spoon_fan
why do you want to be a mod?: I love pokemon, and I feel that I must help my fellow guild members by taking this position.
experience: Although I've never been a mod before, I know how one thinks, and I have large amounts of knowledge that could easily be formatted to help this guild.
how will you help?: I post a lot, I revive dead threads, I can battle fellow members so they can see how much they've advanced, I can work with Fullmetal-shinobi on organizing battle tournaments, I am very active and supportive, and have good ideas for the event castle. I also give fellow members free pokemon of their choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:37 am
Mmmm *looks around*  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Pyrotechnic_Prophylactic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Username:Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Why do you want to be mod?:I cannot stand all of the chain letters and spam on Gaia. I also can't stand people who don't follow the TOS for Gaia.
Experience:Although I have never been a mod I know how they think. I believe that I could use my knowledge to help people. I also am very good at helping others solve problems.
How will you help?:I'm on every day. I can revive dead threads, I can delete the threads that don't follow the TOS. Also I could help people solve problems that they are having in day to day life. I also am very supportive. I don't take sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:34 am
Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Username:Shadow_Manipulator_Joe
Why do you want to be mod?:I cannot stand all of the chain letters and spam on Gaia. I also can't stand people who don't follow the TOS for Gaia.
Experience:Although I have never been a mod I know how they think. I believe that I could use my knowledge to help people. I also am very good at helping others solve problems.
How will you help?:I'm on every day. I can revive dead threads, I can delete the threads that don't follow the TOS. Also I could help people solve problems that they are having in day to day life. I also am very supportive. I don't take sides.

Which is your favourite game, and why? ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:10 pm
im pretty sure we still need a little bit more mods maybe 2 more still unsure  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash