Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
With a heart full of hope, there is no room for despair.
That sounds like something out of a fantasy book about the end of the world. xd It's a nice one though.

Haha, not intended xd
It's just something I remind myself of when things look grim.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:46 pm
I allow myself to be known as a colorful fragment in a drab world.  

My Lovely Ora

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:11 pm
My Lovely Ora
I allow myself to be known as a colorful fragment in a drab world.
Someone else thinks it's a bit dull besides me? Excellent!

biggrin I love your signature by the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 am
XWraith_LordX
jaenus
I don't really have a life-defining philosophy or motto but I do believe in the saying: "If it's too good to be true, it probably is". Also with "The end justifies the means". Don't get me wrong but if you really think about Machiavelli's quote, it does makes sense.
These aren't meant to be completely "life defining", they're just ideas that influence us a bit, or some more than others...

I did say it's not my motto. But your right. They're not life defining, more of rules on dealing with life.  

jaenus

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 pm
if I live through today I'll see about tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:15 pm
my personal motto was gleaned from an old movie, but hey...it fits..

"There are no goodbye's, just good journeys..."  

Keevan Draco

master_maji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:22 pm
mine is umm...."You can get more with a nice word and a gun than you can with a nice word."
Al Capone
it's true mostly
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:18 am
My dad sent me an article this week and it had a quote in it, didn't say who from, which I really dig-

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘WOO HOO what a ride!'

It's a bit long for a motto, but it's how I feel in general.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 pm
spooky_sez
My dad sent me an article this week and it had a quote in it, didn't say who from, which I really dig-

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming ‘WOO HOO what a ride!'

Well it fits in with how I want to die... in a plane crash and supersonic speeds aged 192 whilst choking on a 17 year old girls bra strap as I try to remove it with my teeth. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Rellik San
spooky_sez

Well it fits in with how I want to die... in a plane crash and supersonic speeds aged 192 whilst choking on a 17 year old girls bra strap as I try to remove it with my teeth. smile
AWESOME DEATH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:18 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
spooky_sez

AWESOME DEATH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!

The other one I have, is I want to surf a nuclear missile with naked fantasy girls riding a dragon painted on the side and the tune commonly known as 'wipe out' or 'that surfer tune' is blasted out across the world, so the last image anyone in the blast gets, is me, grinning cheesely giving them the thumbs up, burned into the retina. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm
The only one I really have at all is "Out of sight, out of mind", and that's really it. I try to live by the whole "An eye for an eye makes for a blind world" or whatever it is as well, though, but being a very angry, grudging person by default, that's kinda hard for me x_x  

DioRte

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 pm
"Love is the perfect virus," and "God, I need a drink."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:58 am
DioRte
The only one I really have at all is "Out of sight, out of mind", and that's really it. I try to live by the whole "An eye for an eye makes for a blind world" or whatever it is as well, though, but being a very angry, grudging person by default, that's kinda hard for me x_x
Make your revenge plots overly elaborate. biggrin  

Rellik San
Crew

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out