Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Best things you can ever say as a Pagan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 pm
'What is the elemental weapon of ether?' (joke xD)

'I'm not sure sbout that one...I'll look it up!'

'Remember, this is my take on this so others may have other views'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 pm
patch99329

'Remember, this is my take on this so others may have other views'
UPG disclaimers are important.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:37 pm
I am a fifth generation/generational *insert religion here* and I do not know everything about it. Although I am a fricking god, but do not believe in gods.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 pm
Even though my gods are ancient, I recognize that my interpretation of them and my practices are not the same as those thousands of years ago.  

Collowrath

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:32 am
Just because you are pagan, you don't have to take in every little piece of new age bull you hear. If your bullshit detector goes off, recognise that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:02 am
My kids will be indoctrinated to think critically, do their research, and be respectful of those deserving of respect, rather than with the tenets of any specific religion.  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:07 am
Now we're on a roll!

How about:

"Ya know, unless I shove my beliefs in other people's faces, I'm not very likely to experience any negitive reactions from those of other religions."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:10 am
Tea, pardon me for saying, but it seems like the best things that pagans can say are either, "I am still learning, but if you want my opine, I will give it." or "do not be obnoxious or throw your religion in other peoples faces, and they generally wont do the same to you." sort of stuff. Am I wrong?

Ooooooo...I got one.

Thor and Raiden are not from the same pantheons. And are not the the God and Goddess. *Unless one of them had a sex change that thier own followers were not aware of*  

jaden kendam

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:23 am
jaden kendam
Tea, pardon me for saying, but it seems like the best things that pagans can say are either, "I am still learning, but if you want my opine, I will give it." or "do not be obnoxious or throw your religion in other peoples faces, and they generally wont do the same to you." sort of stuff. Am I wrong?
For the most part- yeah. Although citing source text is always a good thing too.

Quote:
Ooooooo...I got one.

Thor and Raiden are not from the same pantheons. And are not the the God and Goddess. *Unless one of them had a sex change that thier own followers were not aware of*
This is almost agrument from the absurd.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:54 am
"I'm confused and need help."

Not only does this statement imply that the speaker does not know everything, it's generally wise to know when to ask for help.  

Hybrid Jewel

Hybrid Jewel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:55 am
"I'm going to look this up for myself."

Then again, it depends on where you look. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:24 am
I'm still a fan of:

"You believe in this? Teach me about it."  

NMMoriaki

patch99329

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:34 am
NMMoriaki
I'm still a fan of:

"You believe in this? Teach me about it."

Oooh yeah me too!

Also, 'what is your opinion on...'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:37 am
"Wait...repeat that?"

"Hrm..where in (insert holy text here) does it say that?"  

NMMoriaki

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:29 am
"I have been reciting for years a prayer to an entity from another religion. Since that religion believes that said entity is omnibenevolent, and source of all things, possibly including my deities, I shall hope that this entity looks favorably upon me when I ask it to guide me and my gods on the right path."  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff