Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
◄RULES, Crew, Signatures & other Info + Credits at the end Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Miliani, I Love the Wolf's Rain banner! That show hasn't been on in the US for ages, I miss it so. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:38 pm
oh cool, but about the donation thing, will it show up on the donation thing on our member's chart if i donate to the captn'?  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 pm
ForeverLenalee
oh cool, but about the donation thing, will it show up on the donation thing on our member's chart if i donate to the captn'?

Ravenlady13
Miliani, I Love the Wolf's Rain banner! That show hasn't been on in the US for ages, I miss it so. crying

No it won't show up there im afraid smile
But then again, its not a race on who that have donated most.
You can allways record it in your profile or elsewhere.

Thanks alot ^.^
But i belive i can do alot better now when im used to the programs!
That one, was one of the first i made.

-Nih-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:02 pm
that is so cool so how do we do that again sorry sweatdrop  

Djlaw56

4,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Slashaar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:25 am
Great Job Milliani. Feel free to add my siggy to the ones shown  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:34 am
User Image
welcome all
User Image

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:09 pm
If no one knows im also a mod in the guild but im new so just ignore me =D

ill help if you need anything either  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to thank the cool people I've made friends with in here. This is the first guild that I've managed to pawned the chatter box forum in one single day due to boredom. Lol xD

I may not be as active as before but I'm still popping here now and then. Thanks for the siggies, Milliani! The WoW one will always be my favourite even though I'm using an Archer one right now xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want to thank the cool people I've made friends with in here. This is the first guild that I've managed to pawned the chatter box forum in one single day due to boredom. Lol xD

I may not be as active as before but I'm still popping here now and then. Thanks for the siggies, Milliani! The WoW one will always be my favourite even though I'm using an Archer one right now xD

you're not the only one. same for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:42 pm
still u can use my siggy  

Kratos0136

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:27 am
User Image
I love all of milis banners
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:41 pm
thanks to stratus for being so kind to me ven after a little mix up I had. Thanks to dronze for opening my eues and....well making me a better person. thanks to dammie for always willing to stickyforums for not just me but anyone willing to ask politly. thanks to bellabe and lupine warrior for keepping me on gaia after I had been emotionaly cruished...if I could thank anyone else I woyudl but I don't think anyone else has helpped me.  

Phoenix utashima

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:06 pm
Lol wow...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:53 pm
I adore the list of thank yous. Rather brilliant.
b  

Bellabie

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas