Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Itachi and Purple nailpolish??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SangoTajiya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Is he the only one that uses it? Either way you're probably right about the feminine thing. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:46 pm
xXAnimeArtistXx
If you haven't noticed, Itachi in the anime/manga Naruto has expressed himself with painting his nails purple. Why I may ask...I have no idea but something is suspicious about that. I may be getting the wrong idea but Itachi may have a feminine side 4laugh !!!!!!
i have a colored manga and it's not just itachi other akatsuki members also have painted nails although i don't know why  

heaven descender

Demonic Hunter

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:19 am
xXAnimeArtistXx
If you haven't noticed, Itachi in the anime/manga Naruto has expressed himself with painting his nails purple. Why I may ask...I have no idea but something is suspicious about that. I may be getting the wrong idea but Itachi may have a feminine side 4laugh !!!!!!

That and the fact that he wears his hair like a girl too. I mean, yeah many anime guys have long hair, but Itachi is a very feminine-looking man to start with. Also, I do believe he is not the only member of Akatsuki to wear the purple nail polish. If I'm mistaken, please do correct me...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:22 pm
User Image
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

glacialies

Inquisitive Entrepreneur

10,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:37 pm
nin bakamaru
xXAnimeArtistXx

as with the ring and cloak, the " nail polish " is just another part of the outfit, its mandatory in the organization like the salshed headbands

like he ^ said its part of the uniform  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:20 pm
lol. well, i think everyone else in the akatsuki has like painted nails. lol. yepper. so it might be a group thing. a weird group tradition at that.  

Kingkong541

xXxAkiko-HarunoxXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Like has been established before, it's a group thing. But Itachi does have an awesome voice in the English version anime...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:06 am
I noticed that too. I think Kisame has his nails panted too.

I would like to see them get them done...  

Sockeya

Aznanimegurl14

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:38 pm
I like Itachi and all akatsuki members have their nails painted as a part of their uniform. He is not gay or anything like that. Yes, he is somewhat gothic.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff