Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Homosexuality is illegal in Japan. [.Updated.] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 63 ]
Total Votes : 63

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:18 pm
it happens, rach isnt happy but what can you do? she and her wife are carefull when they go publicly together.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Angmar01
it happens, rach isnt happy but what can you do? she and her wife are carefull when they go publicly together.

crying crying crying crying you have no idea what i go through ><  

traya sakurazukamori

Laughing Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:20 pm
I wouldn't blame the princess.

It's not her fault that there are ignorant, close-minded and old-fashioned people in Japan who choose to lock up any "signs of homosexuality" expressed by people.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:24 pm
I personally don't believe this is true...><

There's yaoi and yuri manga and animes all over the place...you don't see their makers being hurled into prison...
Besides, I'll believe it when I see it ...lol.  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 pm
What about family, though? D:

I mean I don't mind not being able to marry somone of the same gender at all, but not even small gestures? .__.;;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:54 am
my mom married anohter girl, but she has to keep it low in the public. even in school. i have to tell my freinds that they are very close freinds, because of the school regulation.  

miko chizaru

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:24 pm
wow,preeetty interestingo_o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:03 am
If this is true (but I haven't heard this in the news so I'm not totally buying it), what the princess did was wrong, but she shouldn't be blamed for the Japanese government acting ignorant.

And I thought the Japanese were tolerant on homosexuality. They were in the past. Shame. neutral  

Pretty Leaf

miko chizaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:27 am
there are some places that are strick. in kyoto their is a limit on when you effection to you're partner  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:56 am
miko chizaru
there are some places that are strick. in kyoto their is a limit on when you effection to you're partner

now now sweety dont remind mommy >_<  

traya sakurazukamori

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 pm
I've always believed and heard that Japan was more open and more understanding about sexual things so it is kind of hard to believe, but it could be possible. I mean the government could have jumped the gun here, fearing that it made it sound like they were promoting homosexuality. Specially to a child of such a young age. And I've also heard that Japan's birth rate has bin significantly declining over the years, so it could also have something to do with that. I mean if everyone is "baggle bumping" and "Fudge packing" who the hell is going to create the next generation of Japanese?

Oh yeah I'm neither for or against homosexuality, it's just there to me. Although the way I said some things does make it sound like I'm against it. Oh well that's just the way I talk...>.>

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 am
Just saying....
If they ARE to oulaw homosexuality than yeah they would be destroying part of their culture bc of yaoi/yuri. and many singers/bands while performing "play around" soft touches kisses etc...

Anyways...
yeah i'd like to hear more info and SEE the facts

Plz and TY xd  

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:40 pm
well no one has come up with any official statements id have to say that its not real.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:06 pm
FAKE
And in Japan, homosexually is more widely accepted then any other place on Earth. I'm not saying homophobia doesn't exist, but who ever told you this is a full of bs. Excuse my vulgarity, but I find the thread stupid.

Tokyo Glamour

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 pm
Who would wanna commit homocide, anywayz?

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff