Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Guild Health] Our Guild Is Going No Where Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace of Blue Spades

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 pm
I post when I have something to say. Which in this guild isn't that much. I'm not one to post in spastically squeeing fashion, I'm more the type to just silently agree or disagree.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:26 am
Mmn.. I'm more of a reply-to-others person than a come-up-with-anything-remotely-interesting-to-post person. I'm sorry. .-.

Way I see it, it'll either pick up or stay somewhat slow here - it'll fluctuate, more or less; some people just get busy, some lose interest for awhile, or there may be people here who are shier than others and can't think of anything worthwhile to update on (like me, kekeke).

I think it'll be alright.. maybe we need to come up with some topic starters? Dunno. I'm surprised I'm commenting, considering I don't usually. xD;; I do hope things pick up a little around here~. I'll try to be more active, although I can't see what good it may do in the long run. Rawr. x:

Tsukasaru

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:27 am
I havent been able to come up with any new topics and sometimes I dont know what to say in the chats. I would love to come up with a new chat once I think of something. I will try my best to keep this guild kicking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 pm
A lot of the guilds I'm in seem to drag. It's hard to find any thread in the Females First guild that isn't from 2006. ;_;  

aa_beatrix

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces