Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So...Who got a dragon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heitaki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:32 pm
Awesome dragons :] I was there to see the Red and blue ones evolve :3

Also, why are we all bothering Emi on how she spends NX/How she gets the money for it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm
uum...wont you eventually lose all your pets? ._.
Just wondering  

Negi`Springfield

Raijair

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:28 pm
I'll probally get a dragon aways down the road and maybe name it "Puuchu Bait" or something like that (cookies to whoever gets the reference ninja )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:51 pm
Heitaki
Awesome dragons :] I was there to see the Red and blue ones evolve :3

Also, why are we all bothering Emi on how she spends NX/How she gets the money for it?

Because obivously someone with so many pets must be either a rich b**** or a thief XP

Negi - Yep, But I'll just revive them :3 They don't all die at the same time so it isn't like tons of money at once.  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Negi`Springfield
uum...wont you eventually lose all your pets? ._.
Just wondering
Pets dont disappear like equips they just turn into dolls til you buy the Water of Life to reanimate them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:34 pm
Uuu wow, Emi! I didn't know you still played Maple, and you have quite an impressive pet collection! I can't believe you got all of the dragons, too~ How did you get them all to level fifteen? @u@;;

I'd love to own a red one, but I lack the money and dedication to raise it (plus, when I found out the rock is 5.5k, I got turned off even more). Nocturne is so cute, though! I find it interesting how the pet ribbon is on different parts of different dragons.  

Meigumii

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:26 am
Meigumii
Uuu wow, Emi! I didn't know you still played Maple, and you have quite an impressive pet collection! I can't believe you got all of the dragons, too~ How did you get them all to level fifteen? @u@;;

I'd love to own a red one, but I lack the money and dedication to raise it (plus, when I found out the rock is 5.5k, I got turned off even more). Nocturne is so cute, though! I find it interesting how the pet ribbon is on different parts of different dragons.

I try to go on at least once a week. I get busy, but I still keep up to date with it and whenever it updates, I usually check it out. I still have to do NLC quests though (NLC confuses me BADLY T___T). And I used AP Scrolls. Manuta/Heitaki lent me the money to get all the ones I needed :3 Cinnamon (Brown kitty) is level 16, so I transferred hers to the second baby dragon (First one staying a baby forever), evolved it, then transfered it to the next, and evolved it, and so on.

The only issue with this is Adult Dragons don't learn commands until "level 15" since you can't get them without the level...so when I put it back to Cinnamon...well, now I can't use any commands with them xd *has to level them up* But for the same reason, I can't take them out much because I know some n00b will be going OMGYOUHACKED when I didn't XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:33 am
MipsyKitten
zonic69
let me guess ... your stole your parents credit card?
Not everyone who plays MS needs to steal a credit card. Some of us have our own/have jobs.

I think he was soaking up on that stupid fox thing.
And it kinda pissed me off that he said that. -_-"  

Zarow

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 am
Zarow
MipsyKitten
zonic69
let me guess ... your stole your parents credit card?
Not everyone who plays MS needs to steal a credit card. Some of us have our own/have jobs.

I think he was soaking up on that stupid fox thing.
And it kinda pissed me off that he said that. -_-"
Yeah I kind of regret posting that thread now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:29 pm
I only like the baby one C:

nehh, I would rather spend it on a brown or black kitty though whee

yaepoo

Meigumii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:58 pm
Emi
I try to go on at least once a week. I get busy, but I still keep up to date with it and whenever it updates, I usually check it out. I still have to do NLC quests though (NLC confuses me BADLY T___T). And I used AP Scrolls. Manuta/Heitaki lent me the money to get all the ones I needed :3 Cinnamon (Brown kitty) is level 16, so I transferred hers to the second baby dragon (First one staying a baby forever), evolved it, then transfered it to the next, and evolved it, and so on.

The only issue with this is Adult Dragons don't learn commands until "level 15" since you can't get them without the level...so when I put it back to Cinnamon...well, now I can't use any commands with them xd *has to level them up* But for the same reason, I can't take them out much because I know some n00b will be going OMGYOUHACKED when I didn't XD

Uh oh, really? The quests from KFT confused me~ I wonder how well I'd do in NLC.

Hehehe that's sooo sneaky, Emi! I didn't know you can keep transferring the closeness to evolve them whee Actually, I'd forgotten we can transfer the points to another pet. Here, I thought you purchased NX food for them, or you painstakingly trained them in Ludi's petwalk like I did X'D I always have to get my pets to level 15, if not 20, so they can say whatever I want them to and they'll get their last command.

*shakes head* I wish some people knew better. I bet it's fun to show off all of your dragons every now and then, though!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:55 pm
Meigumii
Emi

Uh oh, really? The quests from KFT confused me~ I wonder how well I'd do in NLC.

Hehehe that's sooo sneaky, Emi! I didn't know you can keep transferring the closeness to evolve them whee Actually, I'd forgotten we can transfer the points to another pet. Here, I thought you purchased NX food for them, or you painstakingly trained them in Ludi's petwalk like I did X'D I always have to get my pets to level 15, if not 20, so they can say whatever I want them to and they'll get their last command.

*shakes head* I wish some people knew better. I bet it's fun to show off all of your dragons every now and then, though!

I wasn't too confused with KFT luckily x-x

Yeah :3 They didn't turn back which was good...just annoying that they don't do anything now xd I trained Cinnamon until level 10 though through the jump quest~ And yeah, I want to do that too. Sadly, it's hard with all mine. All of my pets (Except the 4 dragon's now) are at least level 10 now.  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meigumii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:30 pm
Emi

Yeah :3 They didn't turn back which was good...just annoying that they don't do anything now xd I trained Cinnamon until level 10 though through the jump quest~ And yeah, I want to do that too. Sadly, it's hard with all mine. All of my pets (Except the 4 dragon's now) are at least level 10 now.

I don't think anyone is sane enough to train all of those pets to 15+! I don't know how I managed to do it three times~ I think that's why I hardly leveled because I was training my pets more than myself sweatdrop

Oh, and welcome back as captain, Emi whee heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:37 pm
Meigumii
Emi

I don't think anyone is sane enough to train all of those pets to 15+! I don't know how I managed to do it three times~ I think that's why I hardly leveled because I was training my pets more than myself sweatdrop

Oh, and welcome back as captain, Emi whee heart

I don't have enough time to level myself or my pets sadly =( I do hope to get all my pets up higher though. Some of my pets need to be 21...and sadly, the Turkey needs to be level 30 crying

Thanks!  

Emi
Vice Captain

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Queen Lucia

Sparkly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:10 am
I would love a dragon and I could get one if I wanted too but I'll be quitting in the next 13 days or so as it is. Not quits for good but there won't be any playing while in college. There wasn't time for it my senior year, so doubt so during this one and summer is a better time to play anyhow. All the new items have really got me stirred and I keep thinking to get NX but think better of it. xP  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff