Six Potato
  Seven Potato
  More
  Eight Potato
  Ten Potato
View Results

asiannerd27

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:36 am
MY TOILETS JUST WHITE. AND ITS PRETTY CLEAN....
SOMEONE CLOGGED UP THE TOILET (MY BRO) AND SO MY BROTHER TOOK A DUMP AND HIS DUMP WOULDNT FLUSH!! THE TOILET ON THE WATER WENT UP REALLY HIGH THEN IT WENT DOWN REALLY SLOW BUT HIS DUMP WAS STILL THERE!! SO I TOLD HIM TO GET A BAG AND PUT SOME GLOVES ON AND PICK IT UP, BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO. SO HE DID. HE WAS AFRAID TO PICK IT UP CUZ THERE WAS ALOT AND IT STANK REALLY BAD!!!!! rofl I KEPT ON LAFFING AT HIM!! AND THEN ON THE THIRD TIME HE PUT NEW GLOVES ON HE FINALLY PICKED IT UP AND HE HAD TO GO THROW IT OUTSIDE (NOT IN THE TRASHCAN CUZ THAT WOULD SMELL) AND THEN HE BLAMED IT ON ME BUT ME AND MY SISTER BLAMED IT ON HIM. SO HE GOT THE PLUNGER AND UNCLOGGED THE TOILET. SO OUR TOILET'S FINE NOW!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:13 pm
Squat toilets make me laugh.

My grandparents have em...and...

[~Panda.DJ]

h0neybo0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Umaiki
We use buckets ^^

*cough cough* Isn't that what they use in olden days?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm
Well. Um... I live in Canda, so these toilets we have here are fairly nice, clean. I bet everyone would like them. Also over here in Canda, we have lots of land, so houses are really big. Arg! Lets make this simple, I have my own bathroom, and like compare to China, where those poor people live, my bathroom is the size of there room. sweatdrop

h0neybo0

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 pm
I hate squat toilets. They have those in Vietnam and i had to use one for a whole 3 weeks D; I can't even squat that good. I end up falling backwards which sucks if i was going to the bathroom : /  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:00 pm
TiffanyTiffTiff
our tolets we have in California are pretty clean that's about all I have to say...DRAMA LAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!!!!!!!!!!! dramallama dramallama LOLOLOLOL!!!

Not the porto-potties... they're pretty disgusting.  

TheZaR

TheZaR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 pm
asiannerd27
SOMEONE CLOGGED UP THE TOILET (MY BRO) AND SO MY BROTHER TOOK A DUMP AND HIS DUMP WOULDNT FLUSH!! THE TOILET ON THE WATER WENT UP REALLY HIGH THEN IT WENT DOWN REALLY SLOW BUT HIS DUMP WAS STILL THERE!! SO I TOLD HIM TO GET A BAG AND PUT SOME GLOVES ON AND PICK IT UP, BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO. SO HE DID. HE WAS AFRAID TO PICK IT UP CUZ THERE WAS ALOT AND IT STANK REALLY BAD!!!!! rofl I KEPT ON LAFFING AT HIM!! AND THEN ON THE THIRD TIME HE PUT NEW GLOVES ON HE FINALLY PICKED IT UP AND HE HAD TO GO THROW IT OUTSIDE (NOT IN THE TRASHCAN CUZ THAT WOULD SMELL) AND THEN HE BLAMED IT ON ME BUT ME AND MY SISTER BLAMED IT ON HIM. SO HE GOT THE PLUNGER AND UNCLOGGED THE TOILET. SO OUR TOILET'S FINE NOW!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA =]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:45 pm
O.O;; Wow, there are square toilets?! I didn't know that! My toilet is...round. xD I wonder what other kinds of toilets there are....  

Vk0_Yuuki

mochixmocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:51 pm
TheZaR
asiannerd27

HAHAHAHAHAHHA =]

HAHAHAHAH THAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER TOO!!!
except his gloves had holes in it and he didnt know O_O
THAT WAS FUNNY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:52 pm
My toilet have seat covers on it that sprays and dries your bottom so you won't have to use toilet paper! How lazy are humans getting now a days XD  

mochixmocha

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:56 pm
Oooh squat toliets, i was uhhh what's that word im looking for Fasinated by the ones that automatically flush.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:10 pm
I don't like squat toilets either. x____X
Going to the bathroom in other countries is so much trouble. x____X;
But I couldn't help but laugh. xD

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

erikaemergency

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 am
ahhh.
i hatee squat toilets.

in California, America, we have really white and clean toilets.
with this handle you flush the toilet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 am
LmAo. xD
Well I live in America right now so the toilets are just..normal. =P
Except for the one in the K-4 classroom at my old school. They're for four//five-year-olds so they're pretty low to the ground.. x.x

PoppyLander

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:37 am
I have a normal ole toilet. But my mum...
Now she has one of those cool Electronic Japanese toilets. Damn cool man. xD  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces