Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
♠ Death Seeker ♣ NOW OPEN!!! NEED PEOPLE BADLY!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 am
[[Wow lol all of them xD well if too many people join then you gotta make their other half or something..]]
"Let's go then." Suzu said as she walked towards the mansion."I knew this was a bad idea." She sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:45 am
[[True, I'm making yours right now...]][[So excuse me for my late posting...]]  

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:51 am
[[I don't mind, I'll wait :3
Edit: Can some people take over the masters? Like since no one plays some of the masters, can other people play Dario or Haru? ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 am
[[I finished yours. Tell me if you like it or not.]]

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:23 am
[[Lol I like it 3nodding Suzuki and she also has a dragon but its brown.]]

"How are we going back home?" She thought. "Come on guys, we don't want to freeze out here." Suzu said but she didn't feel cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 am
Seena gave Suzu a blank stare,"It isn't freezing at all...this place is beyond the usual..." she spoke as her eyes wandered around the area. Catching a akward glimpse with Damien as she shot back from their look.

Damien watched as Seena looked away quickly, laughing silently as he headed over to the mansion,"Well, the mansion probably may have people there to send us back home...its just odd though, we were inside the academy...weren't we?" he looked over at Suzu.

Hiro stood silently behind Seena,"Seena...you shouldn't make things seem so obivious..." he chuckled quietly to him self,"You never told me your interest was Damien, and I can hold my crush only to my self...far more better than you sister..." he glanced over at Suzu for a second only to admire her beauty. Looking back at Seena with a smile.

Ayane stood on the opposite side of Seena,"It seems your brother is right Seena...you shouldn't make things so private really public to everyone..." her eyes looked over at the mansion.

Seena looked at the two with an irritated glance,"ALRIGHT, I got it already...sheez, I can't help it...you're just a boy, and you have no crush Ayane...just let me try and stop this thing..." she pouted.

---

Dario looked over at Area,"I'm just saying, that I have a score to settle with one guy in particular..." he spoke calmly. Looking at the eyes of Ares as she seemed quite upset at his request to join on her mission.

Ares looked at Sion,"Sion...I am more than capable to finish this off...my self..." she whipped a glare at Dario,"Let me at least start by my self, if at anytime I wish for asistance, bring Dario in...that is my only request..."

Sion turned around to looked at the two,"It seems you two both want a pick at the kids...very well...just both of you work in your proper jobs...Ares, battle the kids...Dario..stand on your guard, if she calls, I'll place you in..."

Haru stood beside Sion,"It seems your guests wont be welcomed the way they had planned...why do you want to eliminate them so quickly sister?" his eyes looked down at the girl sitting in the velvet throne.

"That is quite sad, you do not understand the freedom we will be given once they have all died..." she merely spoke only to his question. And nothing else.

Nu Alter

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 am
[[Yep, haha, I had to add the 'ki' part just for your character! Did you want to join as someone else too? Or was that just a hypothetical question?]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:55 am
"We were inside the restricted room." Suzu said looking around. "There's no point of arguing. We have to find a way out of here." She saw Hiro glanced at her, she slightly blushed, not wanting to reveal her crush to anyone.

[[Hmmm..... Do you mind if you change the Special interest to Hiro? Sorry for the delay though.]]

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:59 am
Cagalli146
[[Yep, haha, I had to add the 'ki' part just for your character! Did you want to join as someone else too? Or was that just a hypothetical question?]]
[[No it's fine.. We need more people to join X_x ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 pm
[[Sure. 3nodding ]]

Seena blinked at Suzu as she blushed lightly to her BROTHER'S glance. She shot a glare at Hiro,"How the hell did you get her to do that you punk..." she whispered to Hiro silently yet irritably.

Hiro chuckled lightly,"Sister, relax...I just can't help it...yet I can control it..." he couldn't help but rub in her face something she wasn't clearly able to grasp.

Damien sighed,"Thats odd...well, should we go in?" he looked at the mansion as the doors were massive yet cherry wood toned. He placed his hand on the handle. Suddenly a loud creak opened the door.

The group froze.

---

Ares bowed,"Very well Master Sion..." she looked over at Dario with a little bragging glance,"Well, he can come if he wishes..."

Dario glanced over at Ares as she mockingly smirked at him,"Fine, however, do not get mad if I finish everyone off before you get a chance Ares..."

Sion looked at the two,"Enough with the aruging, eleminate them now..." she commanded.

Haru looked at Sion,"What if killing them now doesn't seem like a good idea...it seems what've been waiting for in some time has came...we can't blow them off just like that sister..."

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:09 pm
"I don't like this." Suzu said, backing away from the door and hiding behind Hiro. "I don't think we should go in." She held onto her backpack that had Dori inside, who was still sleeping. No one knew about the little dragon except Hiro.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 pm
The door slowly opened them in a creaking manner. Inside was a main entrance, and several directions, few leading to an upstairs and others leading in any way possible.

Hiro looked over at Suzu, stroking her face gently to relax her,"Its alright, this is the only way to go back home...so we have to take this chance Suzu..." he smiled kindly to the girl.

Seena rolled her eyes, clearly, watching him mockingly show off his charms to his older sister,"Well, lets get going..."

Damien grabbed hold of Seena's wrist,"Not so fast Seena, someone is here..." he looked around the area.

Ayane nodded,"They're here..." she stared at the stairs infront of them.

---

Ares sat on the stairs with her arms resting ontop of her knees,"Well, you two can sense faster than I expected, I'm quite impressed...however, you people are not welcomed in this lovely masion of ours...so I wish that you all leave without a fight..."

Dario looked at them with a silent glance. Standing a few steps behind Ares as he held in his hand the blade.

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Suzu looked over Hiro's shoulders, she felt relax now ,but the two unknown people on the stairs seems familiar to her. "We'll leave as soon if you tell us the way out of here." She said putting an invisible barrier around them, it would only last 15 minutes though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:33 pm
Ares laughed almost a dark demonic tone. Her eyes looked at Ayane,"Well, the way out is to seize your life from living..." She stood up,"Which, by the way you all look, will happen very soon..."

Dario looked over at Damien with a dark gaze,"It seems that you all are too stubborn to realize the dangers you all are chained to now...due to your idiotic moves...you will receive what you rightfully deserve...toll to your life..."

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 pm
Time was ticking for her barrier, it was only a matter of time before these two attack them. "Why? We don't even know you." Suzu said loudly. Those two seem familiar to her, almost like they look like somebody, but she couldn't quite figure it out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff