PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 am
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
-more on L's past
-L never died
-I think there were some grammer errors....

Lol, like spelling grammar with an e? d-:
But I don't think grammatical errors are that big of a deal... I notice them, but they don't really bug me.

And yeah, there really should have been more of L's past... Not enough material for writing fanfictions, I hate having to make that stuff up because if somebody thinks its wrong or don't like it, they get pissy. D< But if it's in the manga and you mention it, they can't complain about it...
Besides, you gotta wonder just what made L so... odd. (Don't kill me, he is! D: )

Wanna know what's funny? Im in english honours, top of the class and even the teacher makes fun of me because of my "grammer error's" ...by the way how do you spell "grammer"??

Grammar. :3 I used to be in Honors English, but I switched to normal English this year. I told my mom it was because I struggled last year in Honors (which I did, but not because I wasn't smart enough; I was just too lazy to do the work.)... but it's actually because I just didn't wanna do the summer homework. xd
Oh thanks for the correction. Summer homework???? I've never heard such a thing, I don't get summer work from my highschool. Actually nobody does in the district....maybe in the province cause.....and...yea..O_O *grammar*

What?! I had summer homework in seventh grade because I was in Advanced... NOT FAIR! emo  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:44 am
Could have been better if it was L and Light battling in the ending...  

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:02 am
Hmmm. There's quite a bit I could say here...

Plot wise I think the story was pretty flawless when it came to the ideas and the ways Raito and L would try to trip each other up and whatnot... if you ask me I'd say that kind of thing was pretty brilliant.

Backstory is of course something that almost all of the characters could use... the only solution to this so far is of course the 3rd movie they're making that'll have some backstory for L... that's pretty cool... but what about everyone else?

As for character deaths... there's a ton of them. Raito's at the end I'm perfectly fine with. And you could also say that L's opened up the space for all the newer characters what with the time skip and all that. As someone previously stated, the 2nd movie does a really good job of showing L living on for a bit to fight Raito to the end himslef. So check that out if you haven't seen it. As for the other deaths, I agree that some certain characters [Matt in particular] should have at least gotten to do more before dying if not live.

Yeah... that pretty much covers the basic points here. Though there could always be sequels or prequels [other than the L movie] since there's plenty of possibilities for it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:10 pm
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
-more on L's past
-L never died
-I think there were some grammer errors....

Excuse me? If there are grammar errors then it's at the fault of the English translators, not Ohba-sama and Obata-sama.

And I could also do with a little more of L's past (The anime gave us a touching L and Watari moment! I squee'd!) he looked very cute as a child...and I'd like a look into what made him such a socially awkward and spooky person (this is meant in the nicest way, of course. There's a reason why I'm in here folks...I can't get enough of the guy! *ruffles L's hair then continues typing*)

And for the love of god! Matt died like 3 panels after the 12th manga started?! what was up with that! I received my manga in the mail and started reading it with my friends in the room. Within like five seconds I was screeching. It was just shoved in front of your face and then taken away like that. Completely ignored. Matt may not have been introduced as a main character, but he deserved a little lingering time on his death.

And Mello, of course, died undignified on his steering wheel. But I kinda liked how ironic it was that his body was burned with a church. Rosary and cross bracelets and all. But I'd still like a little lingering there, too. He was more of an important character.

And Near lived! That should be fixed as well D: !

And there wasn't nearly enough fanservice *nod nod* I deserve at least three more scenes that show the tip of L's boxers and half of L's torso (okay, this one shouldn't be taken very seriously)  

IttyBittyKitty

nevertepid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:12 am
L's past... (public demand)
i think there were errors..
but they're just minors and are not annoying me...
Matt should have had a longer exposure...
many people don't know him but he's looks are popular...

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:47 pm
L's past could be nice. There are spelling errors every so often that sort of through me off and cause me to re-read it, which was pretty annoying. But with all the deaths I think that's the good thing about Death Note that sets itself apart from all the other bland plot lines that turn me off to most animes. L's death may have actually been the thing that kept me around to see the rest. It's all around great. ^^  

goodle_shoes

Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces