Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charity shifted the placement of her hand on the steering wheel of the Bentley. While she could never justify driving the same speed as Crowley normally would through the streets of London, the Bentley still snaked through the evening traffic at a speed that would make the evening cop's heart stop.
"Whenever this world is cruel to me, I got you to help me forgive." The words poured through the speakers of the Bentley as the street lights flickered their gaze in and out of the windows.
Charity glanced over at the slumbering form of Crowley in the passenger seat, her heart aching at the crusted blood on his face and the darkened skin around the angles of his face. On a normal mortal, she knew these would turn a dark purple and blue color, but did celestial beings bruise similarly as well? Disregarding their ability to miracle themselves back to regular health, of course.
"You're the first one when things turn out bad. You know I'll never be lonely," whispered Queen from the speakers.
"Pray Aziraphale doesn't hear of this," commented Charity, turning her attention back to the road. "Despite his soft heart, I would hate to be on the other end of the flaming sword of rage that lies dormant within him."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:01 pm
Charity looked up from the book cover she was perusing, overhearing exasperated voices from the aisle on the other side of the case she was by. She shifted slightly so she could glance over the edges of the books on the shelf to the other side.
"Really, it's not so bad," said one voice. "I just pop in, take care of some things, and then pop back out once things get sorted out."
"I am not letting a foul fiend gain control of me!" snapped back the male customer Charity could see from her viewpoint. She watched as he stormed off before trying to see where the source of the other voice was.
"Ugh! Mortals. They always make it sound worse than it really is," said the voice.
Although Charity couldn't see the individual, she could imagine the rolling eyes and annoyed arm gestures.

"Don't worry. I will drive you again. It'll just take a bit longer than expected."
Charity stepped out of the bookstore, glancing down the side road between the buildings hearing the voice. Once again she saw no physical form to match the voice. Nothing except for a black Bentley in perfect condition.
"Someone really cares for that car," commented Charity, finding herself drawn towards it.
"I do," replied the voice.
Charity jumped, not because of the disembodied voice. No, she had gotten used to that odd phenomenon by now. The real cause of her mild fright was how close the voice was.
"Sounds like you're in a bit of trouble," said Charity.
"Inconveniently discorporated."
"That is quite the predicament."
"Not to worry. I know where my body is. I just need to go get it."
"But you need a physical form to do this? Why can't you just pop on over and get it?"
"They put it in a spot where spiritual forms can't access. Probably think it's funny or something. Demons tend to have an odd behavior."
Charity knew she should have been off-putted by this revealed detail on who she was speaking with. After all, who wouldn't be wary of some bodiless voice who claimed to be a demon? However, there was something about this one. She sensed an aura of - should she say it? - love.
"And did I hear correctly this would only be a week long thing?"
Charity's eyes widened as she sensed someone looking at her in shock.
"Sorry," stated Charity. "I couldn't help but overhear."
"A week at the most," replied the voice. "Assuming nothing else turns up to cause problems."
"No funny business."
"No. Like I told the other guy, I just pop in, take care of what needs to be done, and then pop back out into my own body. I have no interest in causing trouble. Not at a time like this."
"Would I know what's going on during all this?"
"Yes," replied the voice. Charity looked to her other side, noticing the voice had shifted place. She smirked imagining the individual casually circling her, as if observing what might be his new temporary vessel. "You have complete say on what you are comfortable with. Anything you don't feel comfortable doing, you have the ability to stop me."
Charity's mind was filled with countless thoughts, each weighing in on whether this scenario was smart or not. She knew this wasn't something to take lightly.
"Alright," said Charity, after awhile.
"Alright?" inquired the voice, coming from in front of her again.
Charity held out her hand as if she was going to shake hands. "I am Charity and I give you permission to utilize my body as your vessel to fulfill the errands you have stated."
"Seriously? I mean... I am a demon."
"Something's different about you."
"Right then," said the voice, drawing closer. Charity's heart skipped a beat as she felt a tingling sensation around her outstretched hand. She realized he was shaking her hand. "Crowley. Demon. This might tingle."
Charity felt the tingling sensation around her hand drifted up her arm and throughout the rest of her body. She quickly closed her eyes afraid the demon - Crowley, as he called himself - would notice the new reaction overtaking her body as she felt the transition finish. Could he feel the increased heartrate? The flushed cheeks?
"There," Charity heard Crowley's voice come from her own mouth. "It wasn't so bad, now was it?"
"Does it always feel this way when a demon takes over someone's body?" asked Charity, opening her eyes again once she felt like she had control over her own emotions again.
"This way?"
"No matter," said Charity, shaking her head. "Where to?"
"Well... if you don't object, I would.... I would like a bit of a change of attire. I'm afraid this color aesthetic isn't really my thing," said Crowley.
Charity glanced down at the bright earthy tone attire she had selected for herself. She smiled. "Anything to make the ride more enjoyable."
"Please don't."
"What?"
"Don't make me feel worse about doing this than I have to."
Charity felt herself walk towards the Bentley. She wasn't sure who was in control of this movement. Maybe it was both of them. It was then she noticed the reflection in the Bentley's driver door's window. A dark red-haired man with bright yellow snake eyes stared back at her.
"Shopping spree, then?" said Charity.
Charity watched as the man smiled in delight. "Shopping spree."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:14 pm
The bell over the bookshop's door rang as Charity/Crowley stepped through. From one corner, a whitish-blond haired gentleman in an assortment of whites and tans finished assisting a customer.
"Thank you for stopping by A.Z. Fell and Co," said the gentleman. "I do hope you enjoy your purchase."
Charity watched as the customer walked away. The gentleman's gaze however did not focus on the customer but rather the bag containing whatever book they had purchased. Charity almost giggled at the thought of the gentleman being heartbroken of having to part with the book. Instantly, an answering thought in Crowley's voice indicated it wasn't such an odd idea.
"Another satisfied customer, I see," called out Crowley.
The gentleman's eyes lit up in surprise and delight looking in Charity's direction.
"Crowley?!"
"Hey angel," replied Crowley, walking towards him. "Sorry for the unexpected drop-in."
"In a new body, none the less," replied the gentleman, meeting Crowley/Charity in the middle.
"Inconveniently discorporated."
"Oh dear," frowned the gentleman. "I do hope you didn't cause too much trouble for the young lady you are possessing right now."
Charity felt a nudge from Crowley's thoughts, indicating she could speak.
"No trouble at all," said Charity. "He was a perfect gentleman."
"Oh good," replied the gentleman, a smile brightening his voice once again.
"Aziraphale, meet Charity," said Crowley. "Charity meet Aziraphale."
"Pleasure is all mine," said Aziraphale, taking her hand and placing a kiss on top of it.
Charity could feel Crowley freeze briefly in shock at the gesture. She had a feeling there was more between these two than at first glance.
"I must say, I wasn't expecting Crowley to be friends with someone so..." said Charity before trailing off, not sure how to proceed.
"Colorful?" asked Aziraphale.
"Angelic?" suggested Crowley.
"Either of those could apply, I suppose," replied Charity.
"Well, both are true," said Aziraphale. "I am an angel. And angels do tend to lean more towards the brighter color aesthetic than demons."
Charity felt Crowley smile and gaze at Aziraphale in admiration. Yep. Definitely something going on between the two.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:16 pm
That was fun.

Wording is not perfect. If I ever decided to continue on with this little story, it would probably change once I've read the book versions of Good Omens (both the original novel and the script version). Especially once I knew how Gaiman words the scenarios involving the Bentley playing Queen music and how the possessing scenario looks from both people's perspectives.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:19 pm
It's been awhile since I've written anything - original or fanfiction. It was quite nice to do it. Though it would be a lot easier doing anything if I wasn't being distracted by various things around me... like work. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:23 pm

User Image

Haha... sorry. I had to.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:25 pm
Me after doing the above:

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:26 pm
Alright, I'm going to log off for a bit for lunch. Be back in a bit.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:12 pm
And I'm back.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Same energy.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:32 pm

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:32 pm
Aziraphale is just so darn adorable.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:38 pm
User Image

On its own, this makes it look like Crowley is doing some weird dance move.

But in the show, Crowley has just hopped out of his burning Bentley. This must be from a behind-the-scenes shot before they put in the computer-generated Bentley.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:42 pm
musain-rules @ Tumblr
Am I the only one hoping with all my heart that The Hillywood Show will make a Good Omens parody? That would be the best thing ever.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thought of this!

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games