Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm
meh...hey Najee. I see you'll need som grammer work, but other than that you seem good. hope you have a great time here!

oh...and tk and line. most games I've played have had 1 proble.m. GREAT game, but it has 1 plot that gets boring after the first time around. Any suggestions for me? oh...and the systems currently are GC, PS2, and Nintendo DS/  

The_Last_Avenger

CC_Cheese_Kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 am
um... hello... u can just call me C.C. for those that watch code geass probably knows already...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 am
Welcome to the guild C.C.
Ah! Code Geass...I know of that anime. Someone made an AMV of it for the anime convention that I went to recently. It was awesome I tell you.  

tkdauronXIII

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:56 am
The_Last_Avenger
meh...hey Najee. I see you'll need som grammer work, but other than that you seem good. hope you have a great time here!

oh...and tk and line. most games I've played have had 1 proble.m. GREAT game, but it has 1 plot that gets boring after the first time around. Any suggestions for me? oh...and the systems currently are GC, PS2, and Nintendo DS/

Ever play FFVII? That never gets boring for me. The replay value is amazing. I could recommend Valkyrie Profile 2, but then it's a hit or miss. Details on that game if you're interested. The first Devil May Cry for the PS2 is still the best out of all the DMC's that have come out thus far...so I recommend you play that. Especially when you play the harder modes. It's a lot more fun that way. If only you had the GBA...then I would recommend Golden Sun 1 and 2. They were awesome games for the GBA although underrated in my opinion. Star Ocean 3 is also a good one in my opinion for the PS2. That is...if you're the kind that's interested in different ending scenario's.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm
tkdauronXIII
Welcome to the guild C.C.
Ah! Code Geass...I know of that anime. Someone made an AMV of it for the anime convention that I went to recently. It was awesome I tell you.

yes, im trying to RP C.C. in the anime and right now and the tektek on my siggy is one of the form she usually appear in, anyways, im new here so i wish we can have a good time here 3nodding  

CC_Cheese_Kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 pm
How far are you...

CODEGEASSROYALLYPWNSWOOO

Ahem...

Welcome.

...from the neverending chaos?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:34 pm
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

CODEGEASSROYALLYPWNSWOOO

Ahem...

Welcome.

hm.... wel thank you hehe....  

CC_Cheese_Kun

Mulizak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:46 pm
Welcome C.C.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:06 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
Demonic Repentance
How far are you...

CODEGEASSROYALLYPWNSWOOO

Ahem...

Welcome.

hm.... wel thank you hehe....

welcome!  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:30 pm
How far are you...

Gah! Where's Myst-sama? >.>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm
Welcome C. C. and enjoy your stay.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:18 pm
Zhad!!! I haven't seen you forever!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 pm
Yup Yup how are you Auron? long time we havenĀ“t talk.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:46 pm
I know!!! I've been well. College starts up again soon though...How have you been lately?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games