Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:08 am
yeah today is first offical day of summer vacation. woo, but now I have to go back to school on saturday and tuesday D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:16 pm
There's around 800 kids in each graduating class at my highschool... we usually have to play PC through about 3 1/2 times...

back to school on saturday? why?

Inucoli

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:32 pm
Inucoli
There's around 800 kids in each graduating class at my highschool... we usually have to play PC through about 3 1/2 times...

back to school on saturday? why?

graduation D:
We usualy have it at the civic center but it got torn down and they are building another so now we have it at....
RENOLDS COLLOSUEM.

WITH OUT AC

AND WE CANT USE THE FANS BECUASE THEY ARE TOO LOUD

and they are tards

The chorus gave them a specific list of things that was titled "Things that we need you to provide"
they called them up and the people said "Ohhh we thought thats what you where bringing" stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:24 pm
Hey it's page 199

So close to hitting the 200 page mark. surprised  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:27 am
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
Working at Wawa sucks bad.

But i make 8 an hour.

Which is why i'm never online.

Hahah Wawa, I've never heard of it til my old roommate took me to one which was like in last september.

wtf is a wawa?
Ohh this years senior class is 500+ and we play it. My jaw D:
but next years show we got today : The planets! sweet, they murderd jupiter, we just played it for concert , the raw thing, so we are changing lots of the licks and mars was dead and venus was more complicated lol.

My HS is apparently about the same size at Shiz's. However, I haven't had to play PaC since 2004, so my level of hate had dimished significantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:58 pm
graduation was today, rather boring. I hate people that scream when their friend is called, then when the dude is calling the other names, they where still screaming gonk  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:37 pm
Join Request
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I WANT TO JOIN BUT SINCE MY FRIEND LIKED IT AND SHE IS A FELLOW BAND NERD I WENT AHEAD AND LOOKED YOU UP. I AM A DRUMMER WITH AN ATTITUDE SO IF YOU TICK ME OFF DONT EXPECT ME TO BE NICE BUT I'LL BE NICE AND EVEN TELL OFF OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOU IF YOUR MY FRIEND THOUGH I ALMOST GOT IN A FIGHT BECAUSE I WAS DEFENDING MY FRIEND IN 6TH GRADE AND THE PERSON I WAS FIGHTING WAS AN 8TH GRADE BOY ABOUT 6 FT 2 IN AND I WAS LIKE 4 FT 10 IN SO LETS JUST SAY I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR A FRIEND. LOL. GOOD THING HE DITCHED BECAUSE HE TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AFTER SCHOOL AND I DID WAIT AND HE DIDN'T SHOW UP HA HA. I LOVE TO BE IN BAND WHEN THE DRUM DIRECTOR ISN'T GETTING MAD AT ME FOR SOME STUPID REASON AND IT WAS PROBABLY SOMEONE ELSES FALT :cough:LUIS:cough: (dumb wannabe drummer) ha ha one time i beat that kid up in front of his friends so he would lay off for a while. thats all for now oh just to let you know... I LOVE GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE JOIN REQUESTS IN ALL COMPLETELY CAPS AND THAT GO OFF ON TANGENTS LIKE ZOMG I ALMOST BEAT UP A KID LOL LIEK TOTALLIE SO PLEASE LEMME JOIN UR GUILD 'CAUSE I R THE SUPER-POLICE-KID FOR MEH FRIENDZ PLZ LET ME JOIN! *RANDOM INSIDE JOKES*

Yeah...
That usually does the trick for me!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:32 am
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

But i make 8 an hour.

Hahah Wawa, I've never heard of it til my old roommate took me to one which was like in last september.

wtf is a wawa?
but next years show we got today : The planets! sweet, they murdered jupiter, we just played it for concert , the raw thing, so we are changing lots of the licks and mars was dead and venus was more complicated lol.

I love "The Planets."

Have you played or heard anything else by Holst? I played the St. Paul's Suite a few years ago, and my college's choral group sang a piece based on Hindu religious texts.

(OMG I'm alive.)  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:44 am
Silver Gryphon
Scheissenkopf
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

But i make 8 an hour.

wtf is a wawa?
but next years show we got today : The planets! sweet, they murdered jupiter, we just played it for concert , the raw thing, so we are changing lots of the licks and mars was dead and venus was more complicated lol.

I love "The Planets."

Have you played or heard anything else by Holst? I played the St. Paul's Suite a few years ago, and my college's choral group sang a piece based on Hindu religious texts.

(OMG I'm alive.)

I have only herd some march that my sister played that was realy waterd down. omg you are alive! isnt the summer great. yay resurection of the dead. my brother is liveing here untill he moves out to charolett in a few days so he sleeps in the computer room... until 2pm D: Im computer deprived!
We played jupiter this year for the spring concert and now its in the show and we are changeing so many parts, like the clarinets are doing that funky triplet thing at the begining instead of a trill.
-edit-
4500 members!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:43 pm
I'm sorry I haven't been locking many repeat threads; the guild has gotten so large that I can't remember what's been covered already.

And there are so many borderline ones..."Is your band director ____?" "Don't you hate it when bandmates ____?!" Stuff like that. sweatdrop  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:01 pm
Silver Gryphon
I'm sorry I haven't been locking many repeat threads; the guild has gotten so large that I can't remember what's been covered already.

And there are so many borderline ones..."Is your band director ____?" "Don't you hate it when bandmates ____?!" Stuff like that. sweatdrop

yeah, but thats what we have the subforums for sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:15 pm
:O

User Image

and also... happy birthday to me!  

Eldritch BiLast

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:31 am
Nintendo Punk 05
:O

User Image

and also... happy birthday to me!

you got a DS?

Happy Birthday!

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games