Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm
Little Grandma,

You know I love you, but it's extremely hard to get into your house when you place the only key you have under a flower pot and then place that one flower pot in a sea of fourteen different flower pots. At night. In the dark, with only a cell phone for light.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:36 pm
Namikikyo
Little Grandma,

You know I love you, but it's extremely hard to get into your house when you place the only key you have under a flower pot and then place that one flower pot in a sea of fourteen different flower pots. At night. In the dark, with only a cell phone for light.

Sounds like a recipe for a sitcom scene.  

TeaDidikai

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:28 pm
TeaDidikai
Namikikyo
Little Grandma,

Sounds like a recipe for a sitcom scene.

I'd make millions. cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 pm
Dear men.

You suck sometimes. Like when you're not available, again. Or when you don't return my calls. Or when you act in ways in public that make me uncomfortable, and say things that are improper for the relationship I'm trying to foster with you.

Tonight, I'm tired of you, men of my life.

Sincerely
DB  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:43 pm
Gho the Girl
Dear men.

You suck sometimes. Like when you're not available, again. Or when you don't return my calls. Or when you act in ways in public that make me uncomfortable, and say things that are improper for the relationship I'm trying to foster with you.

Sincerely
DB
I'll be Nuri to your FaeFae.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:25 pm
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
Dear men.

Sincerely
DB
I'll be Nuri to your FaeFae.
What what?  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 pm
Gho the Girl
What what?
FaeFae was an old Reg on M&R before she turned into Nicole and got engrossed in school. At the time, Nuri was FaeFae's Straight Internet Girlfriend and FaeFae was Nuri's Gay Internet Boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 am
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
What what?
FaeFae was an old Reg on M&R before she turned into Nicole and got engrossed in school. At the time, Nuri was FaeFae's Straight Internet Girlfriend and FaeFae was Nuri's Gay Internet Boyfriend.
crying I miss FaeFae.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 am
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
What what?
crying I miss FaeFae Nicole.

She should still be up north from me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:33 am
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
What what?
crying I miss FaeFae Nicole.

She should still be up north from me.

So much happened before my time. XD  

Recursive Paradox

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:10 pm
For ******** sake. I'm trying to put my education before parties. This anthropology essay is all of the marks for this class, and I still feel guilty for putting it before partying. Feeling guilty about it is silly. I know this. But that's not making it go away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:49 pm
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Gho the Girl
What what?
crying I miss FaeFae.

I still talk to her and keep up.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Synnthetika

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 pm
I think part of my died today when I went onto another forum and was greeted with:
Quote:
Merry meet! The best place to start is reading. Wiccan is a personal path, and it is going to be different from everyone else's. Some good books i have read are: Wicca for Beginners -Thea Sabin, Wicca, a Guide for the Solitary Practitioner- Scott Cunningham, and Earth, Air, Fire and Water -Scott Cunningham. Scott Cunningham is a truly amazing author, he's an inspiration to all. I would suggest reading anything you can get your hands on, comparing facts, and checking if there are any biased opinions in books you can pick up on. I have heard a lot of bad things about Silver, but that doesnt mean you should read her books. You probably should, and see what you like/dislike. Good luck!

Quote:
I'm sorry, but SilverRaven Wolf is a GREAT place to start!

First, she does not encourage you to lie--especially to your parents!! If you read Teen Witch, the first few pages are a letter to the parents stating why your child might go into wicca an a general summary of wicca so they can understand the religion without fear!!!

Also! She is very well respected and known in the Pagan community and not interested for money. Please get your information correct.

*facepalm*

WHY?

I've nearly give up on the forum, but I don't want to keep letting it happen. I thought I made a difference, but apparently all the nearly-beyond-hope fluffies hang out in the "Occult" and "Spiritual Practices" forums.

In the real world, how is fluffy-ism in your Pagan community? Does is feel like you swat away 10 flies only to have 30 fly into your face? (It's been a while since I've "hung out" in my local Pagan community; even then, the last time I kind of kept to myself, not in an unfriendly way, but in a "testing the waters" kind of way).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 am
Nicole's a lovely young lady. Fine, spirited lass.
Last I saw, sundry woes inherent in those demographics she is categorized with aside, she was doing fairly well.

Helps me remember how much I enjoy introducing my friends to each other, even if they don't get on. 3nodding  

Fiddlers Green

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:38 am
Fiddlers Green
Nicole's a lovely young lady. Fine, spirited lass.
Last I saw, sundry woes inherent in those demographics she is categorized with aside, she was doing fairly well.

Helps me remember how much I enjoy introducing my friends to each other, even if they don't get on. 3nodding
I haven't seen her out at Jerome and Carolee's since Halloween I believe.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games