Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:10 pm
*has no idea what the King followed all this up with, but he's pretty sure it's something along the lines of his legs being broken or someshit if he doesn't get the money.*

"And suddenly this is sounding like a shakedown again." stare

*checks his watch as the drinks are being poured. Only 4am and he feels done with people already emotion_facepalm It's going to be a long day if this is how it's starting off. Too bad he doesn't drink* stare

Meanwhile... elsewhere on the lot...

"s**t! I'm late!"
*crawls out from under Draa's arm and starts scrambling for her clothes*

*groans and groggily checks his watch as she's getting ********' really? How can you possibly be late for anything at this hour? stressed Are they even filming here today?"

"I don't think so. But Gunter and Sergio have been itching to get out of this town practically since day one, so they want all hands to get everything packed up and moved out as quickly as possible now that they're done here."
*gives herself a quick check in the mirror to make sure she's presentable, then rushes out of the trailer, only to pop her head back in a brief moment later*
"Call me sometime. Maybe we can have dinner or something!"
*runs off without waiting for an answer*

"pft... like I even have her number." rolleyes
*flops over in bed and tries to get back to sleep*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:30 pm
Via a portal from her chambers to the studio floor. Lia found herself being the first of the cast people to arrive while the crew themselves were bustling about. She saw how hard they were hauling a** since this would hopefully be the last scene to film. Depending on what DOES get filmed. All depending on how her little Midwinter's Night weaving worked out with those she visited last night. She immediately goes for the coffee and a light breakfast as she waited for the others. Hauk already was packing his bags to leave for Manortown since he didn't feel his character was needed for today. And with Anira already Tree sweet Tree it would give the fox more free time to linger and possibly stop by the Rusco to touch base with her staff there.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:59 pm
*tries to snuggle up with Tes for extra warmth, only to find he's alone in bed. He listens for his husband, thinking maybe he just got up for a moment, but the room is quiet. Odd. Tes has never been the early riser type emotion_eyebrow

He scoots over to the end table and reaches for his phone, a light crust crumbling off his lashes as he opens his eyes.*
"ugh... hate when that happens... " stare

*rubs his eyes with the back of his hand to wipe away the rest of it, then skims through his messages. There's nothing marked as new, but he does notice an exchange of texts with Kyle that he doesn't remember having* confused

"Dinner? Surely I would remember having dinner with Kyle of all people, disastrous or not..."

*additionally, there's a very long and detailed list of instructions to Misa for this supposed dinner. But that's impossible! He distinctly remembers coming back to his room and spending a quiet evening with his husband after filming. What kind of trickery was this?! Someone must have gotten a hold of his phone at some point...*

"Who would do such a thing?" stressed

*troubled by this development, he can't bring himself to trying to get the extra rest he was intending on getting and instead, gets washed up and dressed then heads downstairs, keeping a careful eye out for anyone looking or acting suspicious.

The only cast member he sees up and about yet is Liada and he approaches her with the intent on telling her about this to get her help. She would have the best resources on getting to the bottom of it, after all. But just as he opens his mouth to speak, it occurs to him that those very resources make her a suspect as well* emotion_eyebrow

"...morning..."

*eyes her suspiciously*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:13 pm
Ears twitching at the zombie like tone, she tilts her head in the direction of the voice as she sipped her coffee to see Ryzn walking up. She sends an imp to fetch the tired looking elf a similar warm beverage and flicked her tail before sitting in her chair. Mornin' darlin. Were you able to sleep alright? The imp was swift in his errand and handed Ry his coffee and made it a little more on the black side since Liada suspected he may need it. yum_coffee Keeping her face blank as a crew gopher brought her breakfast. ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 pm
"Well enough, I suppose..." emotion_eyebrow

*takes a seat as well, sniffing the coffee he was given and looking for anything out of the ordinary with it. Unfortunately, he doesn't have Tes' nose for sniffing out poisons. Although, considering the contract he and his husband have with Liada after the body switch, he's willing to assume that the coffee is probably safe enough and takes a sip. He desperately needs it enough that he probably would drink it anyway, though* sweatdrop

"How about you? emotion_eyebrow You seem to be up rather early..." emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:03 pm
Giggling internally as she watched Ry accept his drink skeptically. She really couldn't blame him as she thanked the gopher and nibbled away at her food. Anira's already back at home and the workaholic couldn't wait to get back into general mode for the business. stare The schwifty fae fibbed. She had me up most of the night with forwarded emails of documents I needed to review and agree on for the winter season products. The holiday bash for Ilsilme Rusco in Manortown, which of course all of folks here will have an invite. And well....honestly. Time is pretty much a frail construct for those of us who are practically immortal. rolleyes She sipped her coffee some more in between a few bites.

I do hope you got some good rest. You seemed so frazzled after the filming ended....
It took all her willpower not to cackle with the memories of the mafia crashed date. And then going through so much wine....  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:21 pm
"Frazzled? I..." confused

*he winces and holds his head as a sudden, throbbing pain takes it over for a few seconds, then subsides. Yes... yes, now he remembers. The frequency of Gio firing his weapon into Taus/Draa in such close proximity had grated his nerves and he overcompensated with copious amounts of wine. Of course. It all makes sense now.*

"Gi ussta sweatdrop I do hope I did not do anything too embarrassing. sweatdrop I have yet to live down the pictures from that first 'house warming' party in the castle." emotion_facepalm

*knowing now the texts were most likely sent in a drunken state, he hurriedly deletes them in case his husband were to ever snoop around on his phone* ninja

"Please tell me there are not more pictures." sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:33 pm
Oh just wait dear I'm sure the Wrap Party will be 10 times more adultery and lewdness. rofl As for more pictures no, I think with the fact that practically everyone was at the bar to unwind I don't think there were any need for pics at all. But the camera imps got every. Little. Devious detail and was all in the recording orbs in her chambers. Which of course she wouldn't mention since she technically wasn't lying on this one. Man it's good to be Sidhe sometimes. cool I also didn't realize just how much you liked Italian too. I think Psy is rubbing off you.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm
As Kyle descends the massive marble staircase his mind keeps wandering to the horrific series of events from the evening before. To say “dinner was a disaster” doesn’t even scratch the surface of the literal fiasco he had to endure. For his evening just didn’t end with a disaster of a dinner, oh no. The Mistress was beyond enraged and he on the receiving end of her wrath. Normally, he can manage to talk her down. In fact, he’s become damn good at it. But last night try as he might, there was nothing he could do but take it. She was just too far gone.

This morning however, a completely different Mistress. He had packed his things and completely expected to board a jet bound for Hollywood this morning, but instead she greeted him cheerfully and was getting ready for today’s filming. A total turnaround for the Mistress can only mean two things. Either she’s made some type of completely devious arrangement and everyone is going to get the smack down of their lives OR Mr. Giovanni tamed the savage lioness in the form of multiple orgasms. Time will tell what to expect. As long as she’s in a good mood this morning, he’s going to do his best to keep it that way today. No way he wants a repeat performance of last night.

As he makes his way to the kitchen to fetch the Mistress her morning latte, he spies Ryzan talking to Miss Liada. Again, flashes of last nights fiasco enter his mind and he has no idea how to even begin to make things up with Ryzan. Drastic times call for drastic measures. Despite Miss Liada being present he decides to throw caution to the wind and without hesitation he walks right up to Ryzan, grabs both sides of his face, leans in and kisses him passionately.

After a few minutes and without letting go of Ryzan’s face, he doesn’t break eye contact. I’m deeply sorry for last night and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I swear, I will make it up to you.

With that, he lets Ryzan go and makes his way into the kitchen to fetch the Mistress her morning latte.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:47 pm
eek Slowly reaching behind her seat she softly snaps her fingers in high speed to get the camera imps hustling to record s**t while another refilled her drink. She legit did not expect this result and she almost lost her composure and not fall out of her chair. Well good morning to you too Kyle, I would ask how we are this morning but I believe that answer is obvious. wink She switched crossing her legs and sipped her coffee mildly, wiggling her fingers in a wave as Kyle heads to the kitchen. She really wished Sergio was here to see this and add round 2 to the Cat Fight. ninja  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:18 pm
As Kyle enters the kitchen, he’s quite surprised to see people in there and hesitates briefly before entering the room. Good Morning. smile He states politely to the group as he walks over to the espresso machine. He starts preparing a latte for the Mistress and notes Mr. Giovanni half dressed and in what seems to be a good mood as well. Evidence of number two: taming the savage lioness. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:14 pm
*drops both his phone and coffee as Kyle kisses him eek Is he still dreaming? If he is, he certainly wasn't going to ruin it by questioning it too much ninja With how heated it was, he fully expected the man to take him right then and there. There would have been no resistance if he had emotion_kirakira , but of course, he's far too gentlemanly for that and it didn't go any further. Despite his disappointment at the abrupt end, he's actually grateful that Kyle left without waiting for a response because he had none to give him. He was completely breathless and couldn't remember what language even was for a moment. sweatdrop But when he eventually got his wits back, he turned to Liada and grabbed both her arms*

"What did I DO last night!? You have to know! You said everyone was there, so you must have been there! Just what in the world happened!!?"
gonk

*eyes Kyle as he enters the kitchen, unable to resist glaring at him out of habit.* stare  

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 pm
*enters the room with the others, everything a blur*
*rubs her head as she can't seem to recognize anyone...* eek

*severe anxiety takes over* eek eek eek
*seeing more than humans doesn't feel the need to hide her wings but something is wrong... why can't she access her... access her??... what is she trying to access?* stressed

*sheepishly pulls out a tall stool and sits, trying to wrack her brain while murmuring to herself*
Why do I feel like someone placed a memory loss hex on me gonk
*pounds her head softly with her fists trying to loosen something up*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:48 pm
*is skipping by when she sees the angel snake lady beating herself up* gonk

"Don't do that! It's not nice to bully, even if it is yourself. mad You should be nicer to yourself 3nodding Cakey?"

*holds out the breakfast cake*

*glares at Miro as she passes by the duo to deliver a latte to her boss. How dare she have tainted her innocent uke. stare But now's not the time for vengeance. Her yaoi senses were off the charts just a moment ago. Clearly something happened when she wasn't looking and she doesn't want to miss out* gonk

*sees the broken phone and spilled coffee next to Ryzan's chair and looks to her new yaoi buddy Lia for answers*
"What'd I miss?" ninja

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 am
*raises her head to a familiar voice, but once she sees the cleric she isn't sure who she is either eek *
Cake....y?... yum_strawberrypie
*reaches out to take a piece, sensing that this one was pure enough to trust*
Very sweet of you... tell me... ninja As I sense that you are an enlightened one.
Is there a curse on me neutral

*holds her arm out like someone waiting to have their blood pressure taken*
You are a, healer, yess? cry  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games