Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Same Uchiha RPC, with a gender change. Her profile was unapproved due to one of the PAs, so I figured I'd reconstruct it to fit the new update.

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Izuma Uchiha
Nickname: Zu-Zu, "The Crimson-Eyed Oni"

Birthdate: January 12th

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148lbs

Nindo: "There is no mercy in kingdom come, until the day that my will is done."
Personality: Izuma is a calm, distant, and cold person upon a first impression. Other than himself and Marasu, he's not very fond of other Uchiha clan members in his presence, reflecting the same amount of hatred for them as Marasu does. Silent, yet determined, he focuses on becoming strong to protect his older brother and fulfill their goal. Izuma's gaze is usually icy and stern, unless in the company of his brother and close friends, in which then he is much more friendly, passionate, and caring. He is willing to follow his older brother's chosen path without question, striving to support and to protect him with his all. With an interest in strong opponents, Izuma loves a challenge, not one to reject an offer of a spar or fight without reason.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Uchiha Clan, Sharingan

Chakra Pool: 470
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Katon || Doton || Raiton || Enton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Swirls up around Izuma like a stretched coil of mist, fogging up near his feet, a faint purple aura illuminating around his figure.

Strengths:
• Jutsu Variety
• Intelligence
Weaknesses:
• His feelings for his brother.
• Persistent
Fears:
• Losing Marasu
• Dying before both his and his brother's dream is complete.

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.
Reductions:
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Uchiha Born: In-clan transplants do not cost [50%] more chakra to use.
Personal Attributes:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Katon : : 00 / 12
• Doton : : 00 / 12
• Raiton : : 00 / 12
• Fuinjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 2
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Nodachi
Weapon Range: 49.625 inch Blade + 16.625 inch Handle = 5.67 Feet
Weapon Weight: 2.26796kg (5 lbs)
Weapon Location: Located on the right hip.

Summoning Type: --
Summon Sage: --
Pacts: --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• x10 Shuriken, x5 Fuuma Shuriken, Wire Thread

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Raiton

Kekkei Genkai

Copied Techniques

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• ---

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--
• ---

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Training|├▬
>

>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Missions|├▬
>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Fights|├▬
>

>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:41 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun

Alright Kai. First off, You can choose one or the other for the 50% reductions. Seems that the bloodline was not edited correctly after talking it over with the other mods. Secondly, if you take the Katon 50% it will not affect E rank techniques as we do not allow users to go below 5 chakra costs. Third, you've already got a Byakugan character listed. Rules state you can't have two dojutsu users. So by this character am I to assume that you are removing your Hyuuga from the guild list?  

Jaxdrill

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm
Jaxdrill
Kai Takahashi Dun

Alright Kai. First off, You can choose one or the other for the 50% reductions. Seems that the bloodline was not edited correctly after talking it over with the other mods. Secondly, if you take the Katon 50% it will not affect E rank techniques as we do not allow users to go below 5 chakra costs. Third, you've already got a Byakugan character listed. Rules state you can't have two dojutsu users. So by this character am I to assume that you are removing your Hyuuga from the guild list?

It was stated that we could use both for PA's.. But you are saying that was changed to only one now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 pm
Jaxdrill
Kai Takahashi Dun

Kay... You can get rid of the Byakugan. I'm well aware of that rule with the E ranked techniques when it comes to chakra control, so I'll go with the Katon attribute I guess.

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin
Jaxdrill
Kai Takahashi Dun

It was stated that we could use both for PA's.. But you are saying that was changed to only one now?

It has been, we talked to AandOE about it and it seems he hadn't changed it from a previous moderator discussion we had had during the process of editting and updates of the clans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Jaxdrill
Kai Takahashi Dun

Kay... You can get rid of the Byakugan. I'm well aware of that rule with the E ranked techniques when it comes to chakra control, so I'll go with the Katon attribute I guess.

Alright make the changes, post the profile and we'll go from there.  

Jaxdrill

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:44 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Changed a third damn time..

User Image
Full Name: ℳasaru Asuka Uchiha
Nickname: Puraimu Aku Uchiha "Prime Evil Uchiha" "The Devil Uchiha"

Birthdate: December 12th

Height: 5'10
Weight: 160Lbs

Nindo: "Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."
Personality: Asuka is driven by his hatred of the Uchiha Clan and his goal to protect Izuma. Asuka maintains a cold demeanor, but gets excited by the thought of fighting strong opponents. When he's around Izuma or Maylee, Asuka often shows an honest, more patient, encouraging, even deep caring side. He's also honest, having never broken a promise before.

Village: Konoha

Bloodline: Uchiha
Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity

Chakra Pool: 490
Stamina Pool: 70
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Swirls up around Asuka like a stretched coil of mist, fogging up near his feet, a faint white aura illuminating around his figure.

Strengths:
• Jutsu variety
• Tactics [Intelligence]
Weaknesses:
• Persistent
Fears:
• Losing Maylee

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.

Reductions:

Personal Attributes:
• Heightened Reflexes: Masaru has a much faster reaction time than other shinobi. [Moderately Increased]

Ryo: 両5,600
AC: 1,400

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 6

Limitations:

Limitations Breakdown:

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5 feet
Weapon Weight: 3 Lbs
Weapon Location: Either carries it in right hand, or has it held to back by rope tied at waist.

• Kunai x10
• Shuriken x10
• Senbon x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Raiton

Uchiha

Copied Techniques

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--

{Your character's background. Please have at least three sentences when submitting character}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Trainings|├▬
> Basic Training: SparChakra and Stamina Pool [+20 WIN]

>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Missions|├▬
> Title: Learn a Jutsu! x3 [ 150AC x3 = 450AC ]Rank: D [ 100Ryo x3 = 300 Ryo ]

>Title: Clean the Hot Springs x1 [ 150AC ]Rank: D [ 100 Ryo ]

>Title: Circles, Circles, Circles! x1 [ 150AC ]Rank: D [ 100 Ryo ]

>Title: The Missing I. x1 [ 150AC ]Rank: D [ 100 Ryo ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Fights|├▬
> Jounin: 500 AC.

>

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
Full Name: Miyuki Kawasaki
Nickname: Miyu or Yuki

Birthdate: April 15th

Height: 160 Centimeters (5'3)
Weight: 120 Ibs

Nindo: "It is easier for one to take risks and to chase their dreams, than to waste life realizing that you didn't do anything productive not only for yourself but also for the ones you love. "

Personality: Miyuki is calm and collected, although when messed with she turns into a completely different person. Miyuki doesn’t tolerate rudeness, stupidity and anything that stands along those lines. She’s a very outspoken person who will say what’s on her mind if she feels strongly that it has to be said, despite hurting someone’s feelings. A kind and motherly side is also expressed from her.

Village: Konohagakure ( It say's its full, but I was told that someone had recently gone rouge and something else.. If there isn't a spot I would gladly change the village )
First Class:Ninjutsu
Second Class: Sensor

Chakra Pool:460
Stamina Pool: 050
Chakra Element: Katon || Futon
Chakra Color: Like a dark pinkish-red
Chakra Materialization: Chakra swirls up around the body like swirling smoke..

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Sneaky. Not noticed easily.
• Smooth talker. Can solve most non-physical problems at times.

Weaknesses:
• Can be easily distracted.
• Temperamental.
• Bad liar.

Fears:
• Swimming in dark waters.
• REALLY tall bridges.
• Spiders and flying insects that AREN’T mosquitos, flys and lady bugs. Other than that take it away.
• Losing friends.

Class Disciplines :

• Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Reductions:
• Ninjutsu|Elemental Dual Wielder:
• Sensory|Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half.

Personal Attributes:
• Learns Ninjutsu 2 post faster.
• Gains 1 Bukijutsu

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00/ 10
• Genjutsu : : 00/ 05
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Chisa Katana
Weapon Range: Blade Length: 24 1/2" | Overall Length: 36"
Weapon Weight: 2.31 Ibs| 1.05 Kilos
Weapon Location: Lower back/waist area.

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

• Kunai x5
• Shuriken x5
• Senbon x5

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Raiton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{style name here}

Miyuki hasn't had a very difficult time in her living years. Although she did lose her parents when she was nearly a year old, she doesn't necessarily feel pain or emotions towards that simply because she never really knew them, there was never really a connection . She was raised by her grandparent's who not only gave her the love and support she needed, making her become the strong and caring female she is today but also encouraged her to become a Ninja to serve not only the village but the people in it as well. Due to friends she has lost in her past she is willing to go through anything to save the ones she loves. She hopes that one day she can make a difference. She is recently living alone due to the fact that both of her grandparent's are gravely sick in the hospital.

iFallen Anko

Desirable Genius

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:17 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Grand Chevalier Haji
Same Uchiha RPC, with a gender change. Her profile was unapproved due to one of the PAs, so I figured I'd reconstruct it to fit the new update.

User Image

Personality: Izuma is a calm, distant, and cold person upon a first impression. Other than himself and Marasu, he's not very fond of other Uchiha clan members in his presence, reflecting the same amount of hatred for them as Marasu does. Silent, yet determined, he focuses on becoming strong to protect his older brother and fulfill their goal. Izuma's gaze is usually icy and stern, unless in the company of his brother and close friends, in which then he is much more friendly, passionate, and caring. He is willing to follow his older brother's chosen path without question, striving to support and to protect him with his all. With an interest in strong opponents, Izuma loves a challenge, not one to reject an offer of a spar or fight without reason.

Chakra Materialization: Swirls up around Izuma like a stretched coil of mist, fogging up near his feet, a faint purple aura illuminating around his figure.

Strengths:
• Jutsu Variety
• Intelligence
Weaknesses:
• Persistent
Fears:
• Losing Marasu

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
• Overachiever: Advancement Credit earned is increased by 25%.

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Raiton

Kekkei Genkai

Copied Techniques

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• ---

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--
• ---

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Training|├▬
>

>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Missions|├▬
>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Fights|├▬
>

>

Reductions:

these are not reductions those are optional attributes that replace your personal ones, if you so desire. You are only capable of gaining one of them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 am
User Image
Full Name: Viktor Banciu (Real name Hiraku Inuzuka. Read history for more details)
Nickname: Vik

Birthdate: December 29

Height: 5'11
Weight: 170 lbs (all muscle)

Nindo: "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame."
Personality: Viktor can be rather bleak when it comes to himself and his own abilities. Because of this he is not overconfident or full of himself, but his self-confidence suffers. Often times he is stronger and more capable than he realizes.He is not a coward however. He would willingly put his life in danger for a friend, no matter what he thinks his chances of succeeding may be. Also, because of his short time on the streets, he hates bullies. Anyone who abuses their power and picks on the week, in his book, deserve nothing less than death. He is more than happy to be the provider of that death. Even though Viktor thinks he isn't the strongest or best when it comes to anything though, he loves a good fight. To him it is the best way to deal with stress, the best way to train, and it's just plain fun to test himself against a strong opponent. All of this, plus his past, when put together, makes Viktor a very shy person around most people. However, once he's befriended a person and believe he can trust them he becomes much more active in conversation and, well, everything. Around his enemies he is a force to be reckoned with who will not rest until they are put in the hospital or put in the ground.

Village: Kumogakure
First Class: Tamer
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Inuzuka [x]

Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 275
Chakra Element: Suiton and Katon
Chakra Color: Brown with bits of yellow in it as well
Chakra Materialization: Swirls around him, before exploding to take the form of a wolf head.

Strengths:
• Close to mid-range combat
• Incredible strength and endurance
• Almost able to predict what his opponent might do he's been fighting for so long
Weaknesses:
• Long-Range Combat
• Genjutsu
• Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Losing a friend
• Failing at something

Class Disciplines :
• Eternal Partners: The user is able to nurture, grow, and bond with a single animal, almost becoming an animal themselves with traits, characteristics, and natural weaponry. This single animal will be exactly the same at the user's level in chakra and stamina pool, and able to manipulate any two elements, perform 3 activations a post (max of 2 offensive), and gaining +8 jutsu slots a rank.. For every rank the user increases, they can claim a trait associated with their chosen animal (communicate with species, natural weaponry, senses, ect) to be approved in the custom jutsu thread, and add it to their character.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Reductions:
• Learns Taijutsu two (2) posts faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Learns Taijutsu 2 posts faster.
• Genjutsu cannot be learned. Gains one additional Taijutsu style and an additional bukijutsu style instead.
Tamer Traits:
• Viktor is able to see in the dark. This does not mean his eyesight is better or any more sensitive to light than a normal person's, he is just able to see as well in the dark as he can when there's light.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 03
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

• Shuriken x20
• Smoke Bombs x10

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [Illusion Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

Suiton

Katon

Bloodline

Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hsing-I Pakua
• Stage One [x]
• Stage Two [x] [x]
• Stage Three [x]
• Stage Four [x]

Haraise

Sazanami
• Stage One [x]
• Stage Two[x]
• Stage Three [x]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Viktor's Parents: Viktor's mother, a member of the Inuzuka clan, was a rogue shinobi from Konohagakure. In her travels around the world she met his father, a foreign man from a foreign land far away from any of the shinobi nations. They eventually settled down in Kumo and got married. His mother continued her work as a shinobi, and and his father simply worked as a citizen. Life was good for the couple until Viktor's father was mugged and killed, leaving his wife alone and pregnant with their child. Not only was the Inuzuka pregnant though, but her partner was as well. Dog and master would give birth on the same day. The Inuzuka to Hiraku Inuzuka, and the dog to Shinobu, who would be his best friend and companion from then on. The mother, afraid that Konoha ninja would still be after her, decided to give the boy a temporary name. A foreign one similar to his father's. He was renamed Viktor Banciu, and would be told his real name and of his real family once he became a jounin, and therefore strong enough to take care of himself. Viktor's mother, however, died as she gave birth to her son. She left the job of looking after him up to her best friend Tomoko Kuroki, a jounin in Kumo. So far, Viktor is completely unaware of who his family is. All he knows, is that Tomoko is his guardian and the one who has been looking after him for years.

Viktor's Childhood: Viktor lost his parents when he was very young. He is unsure how exactly they died, who they were, and doesn't care enough to find out. All he knows is that they died and the only person he loves as much as his best friend and partner, Shinobu, is the one who's been looking after him ever since. This person, a kunoichi, goes by the name of Tomoko Kuroki and is the rank of jounin. She's been his guardian and a big sister to him for his entire life. She had a hell of a time looking after him though. Viktor was a huge troublemaker. He'd always get into fights, and even got caught pick-pocketing a few times. He eventually decided to just take Tomoko's advice and joined the academy. Now he has a much better way of getting rid of his boredom and having fun that doesn't involve getting into trouble. Of course, that never stopped him from sometimes getting into trouble anyways but at least he stopped pick-pocketing people.

Pet Section
Name: Shinobu
Pet Type: Wolf
Chakra Pool: 260
Stamina Pool: 275
Elements: Doton and Fuuton
Ninjutsu Slots: 00/12

Doton

Fuuton
•  

Disturbed Otaku

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:35 pm
Disturbed Otaku
You cannot have the two stages of those styles, remove them. The profile must be completely new for it to be accepted as in you cannot carry over anything from your previous character while getting it approved.

Second personal Denied.

Basic Weapon Denied.(Claws would be part of the tamer traits)

iFallen Anko
We actually just had someone quit, so we technically do have a spot open.
Approved.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Disturbed Otaku
You cannot have the two stages of those styles, remove them. The profile must be completely new for it to be accepted as in you cannot carry over anything from your previous character while getting it approved.

Second personal Denied.

Basic Weapon Denied.(Claws would be part of the tamer traits)

iFallen Anko
We actually just had someone quit, so we technically do have a spot open.
Approved.

Changes have been made.  

Disturbed Otaku

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Personality: Izuma is a calm, distant, and cold person upon a first impression. Other than himself and Marasu, he's not very fond of other Uchiha clan members in his presence, reflecting the same amount of hatred for them as Marasu does. Silent, yet determined, he focuses on becoming strong to protect his older brother and fulfill their goal. Izuma's gaze is usually icy and stern, unless in the company of his brother and close friends, in which then he is much more friendly, passionate, and caring. A little more emotional than his older brother when it comes to certain cases, it's possible for them to become out of control. He is willing to follow his older brother's chosen path without question, striving to support and to protect him with his all. With an interest in strong opponents, Izuma loves a challenge, not one to reject an offer of a spar or fight without reason.

Strengths:
• Jutsu Variety
• Intelligence
Weaknesses:
• Persistent
Fears:
• Losing Marasu

Class Disciplines :
Reductions:
• --
• --
Personal Attributes:
• Unique Appearance: Izuma's elemental techniques come in the colors of black and purple. (Katon and Raiton)

Missions Complete:

Limitations:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Katon

Doton

Raiton

Kekkei Genkai

Copied Techniques

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• ---

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

--
• ---

Izuma was born a month after Masaru. He was enrolled into the academy when he was of age, and scored high marks on his tests. Promoted to Genin, he strives for a single goal, and to keep his older brother safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Training|├▬
>

>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Missions|├▬
>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|Fights|├▬
>

>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
This is incomplete, finish the bio please~

Blessings Followed by Sin
Approved.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games