Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm
We'll probably want to do that. I have snacks, but we'll want something for a main course, and some drinks. *kisses her* I suppose I have to let go of you so you can do that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 pm
Amy smiled against his lips when he kissed her. When he pulled back and said he'd have to let her go, she pouted slightly.

"I guess... But it shouldn't take long. Then you can... do whatever you want."

She smiled at him again, though she was feeling slightly nervous again.

Amy finally removed her arms from around Karrie's neck and moved out of his arms. She went over to the phone on the nightstand in between the beds and leaned over to call the front desk for room service. And yes, she was aware that she was in a skirt and was bending over. She could just have easily sat down on the bed to order, but that wouldn't have been any fun... Not with Karrie standing behind her.

When she was done placing her order, a grilled chicken salad, she turned and held the receiver out for Karrie to place his order.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm
*smiles and enjoys the view when she bends over to use the phone. It takes him a minute to realize she's holding the phone out to him, and when he does, he just orders the same thing she had and hangs up the phone* Well, we have about 20 minutes before the salads get here. *sits down and pulls her onto his lap* What should we do until then?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm
Cuwen
"You know, I could order some room service and we could have a quick meal so we don't fill up on chocolate."
{{Just so you know, fudge is not the same as chocolate. There is chocolate fudge, but there are also other flavors [as Karrie previously mentioned]. It is not that these additional flavors are chocolate and peanut butter, or chocolate and vanilla, chocolate and maple, and so on. They are actually just peanut butter, vanilla, maple, etc. Some other fudge flavor examples I have seen: marshmallow, orange cream, pumpkin pie, mint, pistachio, cherry.... I know I've seen more than that, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

There's a small shop downtown where I live that sells various kinds of fudge... and ice cream. I usually go there for the ice cream, but they do let you sample the fudge if you ask.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm
When Karrie pulled her down onto his lap, her eyes widened slightly and that slight-nervous feeling came back. But when she looked into his eyes, she calmed down a little bit and she smiled softly.

"Gee, I don't know. Why don't you pick?"

She wrapped her arms around his waist and then started to lightly kiss the side of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 pm
*Karrie was disappointed when he heard the knock on the door for room service. They got up to answer it, and ate quickly.

When they'd finished, he saw Amy eyeing the box of fudge he'd put over by the beds* Earlier, you mentioned that you'd like to get a massage. I was thinking about it, and if you'd like, I could give you one. Either way, I bought this for you... *pulls a bottle of chocolate-scented lotion out of the bag he'd placed near his chair while setting the snacks on the table*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:00 pm
{{I'm sorry, Tes! I just now saw your response. So, what makes it fudge, then, if it's not both the chocolate and the consistency? Just the consistency? I just always thought that for it to be fudge, it had to have chocolate in it. Not that I'm that knowledgeable on fudge, though, since I don't like it.}}

Amy had barely tasted her salad. She just wanted to get something in her stomach, and a grilled chicken salad was pretty light but still substantial enough.

When Karrie offered to give her a massage, her cheeks flushed and she smiled sweetly at him. "You'd want to do that? That's so sweet that you remembered and..."

She grabbed the bottle gently and looked at it. "You bought me chocolate-scented lotion! Karrie, that's so sweet, and kind of funny. I love it."

She looked back up at him and gave the bottle of lotion back to him. She figured that would show what she wanted, that she wanted Karrie to give her a massage. It would be relaxing and she wouldn't have to get her first one from a stranger. It sounded perfect.

She leaned forward, kissed Karrie slowly, and then walked over to the bed they shared. She grabbed a pencil on the nightstand, twisted her hair up, and secured it with the pencil. Then, she laid on her stomach on the bed. She breathed out slowly and then tried to focus as best she could on the top she was wearing. She had taken the jacket off sometime before their dinner had arrived.

Finally, the top transfigured into a bra that was undone. She took the bra and removed it from underneath her, careful not to arch too far off of the bed and reveal anything. She folded the bra and put it in on the nightstand. Then, after another deep breath, she folded her arms on the bed and rested her head on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm
*While Amy's getting ready, Karrie cleaned up the dishes from their dinner. When he was done, he looked over his shoulder and saw that she was lying down on the bed with her shirt off. He rubbed lotion into her back, and started to massage her. After a little while, he had to kneel on the bed next to her because it was too low for him to comfortably work*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm
Amy sighed softly when Karrie shifted. She had barely noticed it. She felt amazing.

"Mmm. Who knew a chef could also be amazing with a massage?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:40 pm
*chuckles* Well, part of being a chef is being good with your hands... Especially when working with pastries. *takes a deep breath* Which is almost what it smells like I'm doing. *laughs* It's starting to smell almost like that fudge shop in here.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Amy's skin began to flush slightly when Karrie mentioned the fudge shop. She remembered how close they had been and the feelings that had been rushing through her. So, smelling like the fudge shop was a good thing. A very good thing.

"Well, I'm glad you got that lotion, then. It also feels really nice. I actually never thought about using lotion for a massage before. I'm sorry I never used lotion when I was rubbing your back."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm
It's all right. It just makes it a little more comfortable for you.

*after a while, his shoulders start to get tired from the way he's bent over, and he straightens up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm
"Well I wish I would have known so I could have used it for you. You should tell me what kind of lotion you like for the future."

She smiled and then noticed that he was shifting. She turned her head to look at him. A relaxed smile was on her face and her eyes blinked slowly.

"Are you alright? If you're too sore, you don't have to keep going. You've given me a great massage, Karrie. Amazing. If you want to keep going, do you need me to move? Do you need to move? You can get in any position you want that would make it more comfortable for you. I'm totally open to whatever, Karrie. Going, stopping, anything would be good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:13 pm
It's ok.

*stretches* I think I'm going to have to stop... My shoulders are stiff from the bike ride earlier.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm
Amy nodded. "That's completely okay. Can you hand me my bra, please?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games