Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:33 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Ummm, I honestly don't know. I have a strange craving thouhg.." She stated as she looked at him and felt her ears lower.

"For what my love?"

"I'm not sure....Its not for food...But for something." She said as she tried to figure out this craving.

"It's probably for blood... all vampires need and crave for blood."

"Really? Then...Can I take some from you?" She asked permission, making sure it was okay.

"Of course... but drinking from a vampire is different than drinking from a human... It's very... sensual... the sex inhibitors in the brain get stimulated when a vampire drinks from a vampire."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Ummm, I honestly don't know. I have a strange craving thouhg.." She stated as she looked at him and felt her ears lower.

"For what my love?"

"I'm not sure....Its not for food...But for something." She said as she tried to figure out this craving.

"Really? Then...Can I take some from you?" She asked permission, making sure it was okay.

"Of course... but drinking from a vampire is different than drinking from a human... It's very... sensual... the sex inhibitors in the brain get stimulated when a vampire drinks from a vampire."

"Sex inhibitor?" She asked in a confused tone as she looked at him and tilted her head cutely.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Sex inhibitor?" She asked in a confused tone as she looked at him and tilted her head cutely.

"It means you and I will become sexually aroused."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:47 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"It means you and I will become sexually. aroused

"Oh!" Kiki said as she got it then nodded. "Ummm, should I feed on an animal maybe then?" She asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Oh!" Kiki said as she got it then nodded. "Ummm, should I feed on an animal maybe then?" She asked.

"No... I can resist the urge... and keep you from going too far." Vincent smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"No... I can resist the urge... and keep you from going too far." Vincent smiles.

Kiki nodded as she hugged him then kissed his neck. She closed her eyes and sheethed out her fangs and bit on Vincent's neck softly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:57 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki nodded as she hugged him then kissed his neck. She closed her eyes and sheethed out her fangs and bit on Vincent's neck softly.

"I can feel it... that's good at least your saliva is working." Vincent smiles. "Now feed my love."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"I can feel it... that's good at least your saliva is working." Vincent smiles. "Now feed my love."

Kiki nodded as she took a few gulps of Vincent's blood. It tasted so good and she understood what he meant about his earlier statement. She was staring to get a bit 'excited' from the blood and hugged Vincent tighter as she closed her eyes and pressed her body closer.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"demon is glad to out

"Now what do you want to do?"

"revenge...wait what do you mean i cant do that...i hate you Emi you are so protective of the other people"

"The greatest way to take revenge is do nothing because then they expect something and it never comes it will drive them mad." Ifirtum kisses Ema. "Now what would you like to do other then take revenge?"

"stay here

"What I mean is what would you like to do while staying here?"

"i dont know im not out that often im asleep in her soul  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:54 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
She grinned and flew around Sam.
"Thankyuuuu~" She smiled and hugged her from behind clinging to Sam.

Sam lightly blushed then took out an ocarina and started to play this.

"wow~ thats beautiful...." she said memerised she let go of sam and started dancing in the air to the tune and smiling gently.

Sam smiles "Thank you... umm I don't know how to tell you this but you kinda have to tell me your sexuality."
"im bi~ i lean towards guys though. I dont mind though~ so is it you like me?" She asked grinning.

"Yeah I'm bi... Our master loves having at least bi people around him." Sam smiles then lightly sighs as her cell starts to ring. "That would be him now." She answers it. "Hello... Yes master... Ummm sir I kinda already found a new demon for you... Her name is Azumi... Yes she's bi... How the hell am I supposed to know??... Of course sir right away." Sam closes her phone. "We gotta go meet the master... He wishes to examine your powers."

Azumi smiled and followed her.
"okay~" She smiled gently slipped her hand into Sams and said "lead the way!"  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"wow~ thats beautiful...." she said memerised she let go of sam and started dancing in the air to the tune and smiling gently.

Sam smiles "Thank you... umm I don't know how to tell you this but you kinda have to tell me your sexuality."
"im bi~ i lean towards guys though. I dont mind though~ so is it you like me?" She asked grinning.

"Yeah I'm bi... Our master loves having at least bi people around him." Sam smiles then lightly sighs as her cell starts to ring. "That would be him now." She answers it. "Hello... Yes master... Ummm sir I kinda already found a new demon for you... Her name is Azumi... Yes she's bi... How the hell am I supposed to know??... Of course sir right away." Sam closes her phone. "We gotta go meet the master... He wishes to examine your powers."

Sam blushes then smiles. "Okay." She flies over to my house then stops and grins. "This is my favorite place in the whole world." She lightly descends with the grin on her face growing the closer she got to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:19 am
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki nodded as she took a few gulps of Vincent's blood. It tasted so good and she understood what he meant about his earlier statement. She was staring to get a bit 'excited' from the blood and hugged Vincent tighter as she closed her eyes and pressed her body closer.

Vincent lightly moans. "Take as much of my blood as you need my love I can easily get more." Vincent holds Kiki's head to his neck as he lightly stroked her cheek.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"revenge...wait what do you mean i cant do that...i hate you Emi you are so protective of the other people"

"The greatest way to take revenge is do nothing because then they expect something and it never comes it will drive them mad." Ifirtum kisses Ema. "Now what would you like to do other then take revenge?"

"stay here

Ifritum lightly smiles. "I have an idea." He lightly kisses Ema.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"stay here

Ifritum lightly smiles. "I have an idea." He lightly kisses Ema.

her eyes widden again not used to the attension  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:26 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Sam blushes then smiles. "Okay." She flies over to my house then stops and grins. "This is my favorite place in the whole world." She lightly descends with the grin on her face growing the closer she got to the ground.

she nodded her head and landed quickly.
"so.. what next?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games