Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 am
*finishes to drink his milk*
More milk, please.
I must celebrate. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:23 pm
Lets Rock!!!  

BizzyBo

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 pm
You look so hot

*fan girl scream*

Hey... does anyone have a letter I can buy for mayhaps.... like less than mp. I have ... 8,000 k to spend but I have a lot to trade. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm
User Image
Doo Doo Doo *innocence*
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

cloudndh91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:07 pm
mooo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Let's rock!!! whee
I wanna Rock 3nodding
That remember me about a rock band from the past ... something Sister
Well, it doesn't really matter ...
*drinks milk and starts to play the drums*  

NocturnusWolf

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:55 pm
*plays guitar solo*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:29 pm
*Jumps in after Lupus and GBV36 and begins an other drum solo.*  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
You look so hot

*fan girl scream*

Hey... does anyone have a letter I can buy for mayhaps.... like less than mp. I have ... 8,000 k to spend but I have a lot to trade. sweatdrop

I got you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:31 pm
*lays on the floor and spins self while still playing solo*  

Broken Cadaver

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 pm
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
Emperor Gorehound oozes into the bar,slowly scans the occupants and confidently strides to the bar itself. "BarKeep?" he gurgles thickly, "Extra Large milk in your filthiest glassssssss,pleassssssssse."

I'm sorry buddy, but none of the glasses here are filthy. I don't know who told you what, but there are no filthy glasses here man. Now, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. You can have a large glass of ice cold milk in an extra clean glass. I wipe them down personally buddy.

*Grabs a glass from the overhead rack and pours in some ice cold milk.*

Here you go man.
Thaaaaaaaank you...surveys room....many young ones here.....makes an ancient like myself uncomfortable.........I am not here to disturb the flow of thingsssssssss...........  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 pm
*switches guitar for microphone* "saaaaave me, cause i still belive theres something in me"-Save Me by Burn Halo  

Broken Cadaver

Broken Cadaver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:12 pm
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
Emperor Gorehound oozes into the bar,slowly scans the occupants and confidently strides to the bar itself. "BarKeep?" he gurgles thickly, "Extra Large milk in your filthiest glassssssss,pleassssssssse."

I'm sorry buddy, but none of the glasses here are filthy. I don't know who told you what, but there are no filthy glasses here man. Now, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. You can have a large glass of ice cold milk in an extra clean glass. I wipe them down personally buddy.

Here you go man.
Thaaaaaaaank you...surveys room....many young ones here.....makes an ancient like myself uncomfortable.........I am not here to disturb the flow of thingsssssssss...........

*walks up to emperor gorehound* are you ok dude?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:25 pm
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound

Here you go man.

*walks up to emperor gorehound* are you ok dude?
In what way? I'm not alive so I don't feel pain, if that is what you meaaaaaan.  

Foolkiller

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games