Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm
Looks up from book and gives a slight smile. Anytime James.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm
"Knight to H3. You know, I'm not sure I'm going to take charms this year. I mean, I take it every year even though I've only finished once."
((That would be why I have it mapped out in a layered file where I can move pieces without editing the board. Link to png of our game as of all our moves so far.))

Insatiable Design

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Annette pulled out her copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and began to read. Sasha curled up next to her and went to sleep. I hope we get to Hogwarts soon. She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:58 am
Insatiable Design
"Knight to H3. You know, I'm not sure I'm going to take charms this year. I mean, I take it every year even though I've only finished once."
((That would be why I have it mapped out in a layered file where I can move pieces without editing the board. Link to png of our game as of all our moves so far.))

((ooc how did you get it towhere you can move the peices and not change the board i want one of those either that or post a pic after each of us have moved showing the new locations and i would request a new game since i was moving with a disadvantage as i couldnt actually see the board (hince the mistake of losing my pawn)queen to h4 i think i got the win on this one soon  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:06 pm
"Its fine. Mum works in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office and Dads an Auror." Aya said and looked out the window and she smiled. "Were almost back. Maybe an hour more or so."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:44 pm
((I just use layers, the "pieces" are in a transparent layer over the board moving them is just cut and paste. You have to have a program that does layers though. I use paint.net cause it's free.))
"Pawn to E3."

Insatiable Design

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm
Annette closes her book and stuffs it in her bag. She pulls Sasha into her lap and thinks, I wonder if I should meet some people before we get there. It would help to know some of my house. Other than Noelle that is. She stood up, still holding Sasha, and made her way down the isle, looking for someone to say hello to. She walked past the compartment with Calliope, Hope, and Myles. " Hello!" She said. "Are any of you in Ravenclaw?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:16 pm
"I am. My name is Myles Million."  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:18 pm
Annette smiled. "Yay! I'm a Ravenclaw! It's a good thing I met someone before we got there." She looked to the two girls. "Do you know my sister, Noelle?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:10 am
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, " Anyway, anything off the trolley, dears?"

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

HPGoG Trolley Witch

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:33 am
ok this seems like an iternesting game we are all fighting over the stupid bishop but im about to cahnge it up pawn to g5  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 pm
"Wow! That's so cool! My parents don't work at the ministry so I never really get to go there a lot. But I bet your mom sees a bunch of funny stuff in her department!" Chanell started to giggle a bit while nibbling on one of her licorice wands.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Louis got up and wandered out of his booth. "I guess I better go and look for some other students so that I know some people when i get to Hogwarts."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 pm
Annette turns around and sees the trolly. She pulled out the bag of galleons for the train. "May I have two cauldron cakes, a cup of tea and a treacle tart s'il vous plait?" She collected the food and entered the compartment. "Merci." She sat down and nibbled on one of her cauldron cakes.
(Speaking of my sister, I need to say that she won't be on pretty much at all until after marching season, and if she is on, she probably won't be on very long. So let's just say that Noelle is visiting Beauxbatons in France.)  

Alastryona

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 pm

User Image

"Yeah! i would love one smile , thanks. one second" Amelia walks out and gets alot of pumpkin juice from the trolley witch! thanks. she walks back into her compartment," Lana, do you want some pumpkin juice? i am really thirsty i hope i didnt get too much...Aemlia then beggings to chug the pumpkin juice but a few she left for lana in case she wanted some.....

User Image

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games