Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:31 pm
Ascher
I got confused and lost on my way to the reception and missed that too... *sigh...* Not my night?

AND then the guild suddenly booms with life and everyone responds... just as my connection FAILS gonk

not my night... ~_~

Maybe... But then again I can always send a congratulatory PM, and I did get my art that I commissioned and lurve it very muchness. ^_^

well dont worry it was fun and me and luri and enough fun for you too lol ya it seams im geting alittle action right now though  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child

lol...^.^ Sweet... I can't put my hair up anymore... I had it long enough so I could, but I just got it chopped off again so I can spike it...
so, how ya' been?....

I couldn't imagine cutting my hair that short.

I've been okay overall, though the heat wave is a bit more than I can stand. I'll be glad when it tones it down.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:34 pm
being on at this time of... morning (its 1:33am here) reminds me of the wierd crud that would always happen in the old got goth guild... before it even became a real guild....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:35 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
being on at this time of... morning (its 1:33am here) reminds me of the wierd crud that would always happen in the old got goth guild... before it even became a real guild....

There were a lot of funny moments then. Mostly people fighting over cookies. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:36 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

lol...^.^ Sweet... I can't put my hair up anymore... I had it long enough so I could, but I just got it chopped off again so I can spike it...
so, how ya' been?....

I couldn't imagine cutting my hair that short.

I've been okay overall, though the heat wave is a bit more than I can stand. I'll be glad when it tones it down.

... I always donate the hair I cut to stuff like locks of love, so its all good....

& i don't have to worry about the heat, i've been hiding out in my grandparents basement, & its cold as a freezer down here...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:37 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

There were a lot of funny moments then. Mostly people fighting over cookies. ^^*

I miss your cookies.... I could eat as many as I wanted & never gain wait...lol...  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

man i wish i was in the guild then sounds like a fun time to me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:39 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

stare oh it was fun alright, exept everyone always stole MY cookies.... butmunchers....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:40 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

I miss your cookies.... I could eat as many as I wanted & never gain wait...lol...

*Gives you your very own plate of cookies* ^_^ It was fun, though it was really lonely if no one was in the thread.  
*Flops onto the couch and contemplates*  

Ascher

Drifter_Xwolf

Broken_Shadow_Child
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

stare oh it was fun alright, exept everyone always stole MY cookies.... butmunchers....

belive me if i was there they would probly have the munchies and it would have been worse damn my hashbrownies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:41 pm
Ascher
*Flops onto the couch and contemplates*

And what are you contemplating at this late hour?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:41 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child

*Gives you your very own plate of cookies* ^_^ It was fun, though it was really lonely if no one was in the thread.

sweeee! * huges & takes de' cookie* ....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:42 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child

sweeee! * huges & takes de' cookie* ....

^_^ Glad you finally got to have some cookies without people trying to steal them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:45 pm
*Feasting upon cookie*... Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games