Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:53 pm
hey-low poeples....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:59 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
hey-low poeples....

You changed your hair color. ^_^
Long time no see, how have things been going for you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:59 pm
howdy there

@luri well actuly after awhile i knew i was alseep but i could still feal my body and could control what i was doing which was wierd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
howdy there

@luri well actuly after awhile i knew i was alseep but i could still feal my body and could control what i was doing which was wierd

Hmm, that does sound unusual. So you were resting, perhaps trancing, but not falling into REM sleep?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:07 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
howdy there

Hmm, that does sound unusual. So you were resting, perhaps trancing, but not falling into REM sleep?

that sounds about right ether way i got the rest i need well actuly i was a tad bit sleepy at the begining of work damn the fact i didnt wake until like 11 or so again  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:11 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
howdy there

that sounds about right ether way i got the rest i need well actuly i was a tad bit sleepy at the begining of work damn the fact i didnt wake until like 11 or so again

Ahh, trancing out isn't a bad thing really, it's just getting your mind into a different form of consiousness really, but it can be dangerous if you aren't careful about pulling yourself out of it when you should "wake up".  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:15 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
howdy there

Ahh, trancing out isn't a bad thing really, it's just getting your mind into a different form of consiousness really, but it can be dangerous if you aren't careful about pulling yourself out of it when you should "wake up".

well i did eventuly reach REM because i had a dream i think but ya ive normaly been sleeping in till 11 since ive been falling asleep past two AM lately  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:16 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

well i did eventuly reach REM because i had a dream i think but ya ive normaly been sleeping in till 11 since ive been falling asleep past two AM lately

Getting REM sleep is important to feeling rested, so that is a good thing.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:19 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf

Getting REM sleep is important to feeling rested, so that is a good thing.
though i tend to wake up shortly enough to see the time blured as it is then fall back asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:21 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child
hey-low poeples....

Things have been going... pretty well actually... ^.^

I changed it becuase I got tired of my avi actualy looking like me....

sorry it took me a wile to reply, my computer was freezing up....  

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:24 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child
hey-low poeples....

That's okay, compy problems are understandable.
I actually have my hair the way it is since my hair is up most of the time. ^^* I guess my avi does look a little like me sometimes now that I think about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:25 pm
I got confused and lost on my way to the reception and missed that too... *sigh...* Not my night?

AND then the guild suddenly booms with life and everyone responds... just as my connection FAILS gonk

not my night... ~_~

Maybe... But then again I can always send a congratulatory PM, and I did get my art that I commissioned and lurve it very muchness. ^_^  

Ascher

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:25 pm
ha i just relized the page number is the year i was born  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:28 pm
Ascher
I got confused and lost on my way to the reception and missed that too... *sigh...* Not my night?

AND then the guild suddenly booms with life and everyone responds... just as my connection FAILS gonk

not my night... ~_~

Maybe... But then again I can always send a congratulatory PM, and I did get my art that I commissioned and lurve it very muchness. ^_^

Well, at least you're here now, right?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:31 pm
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child
lurichan
Broken_Shadow_Child
hey-low poeples....

That's okay, compy problems are understandable.
I actually have my hair the way it is since my hair is up most of the time. ^^* I guess my avi does look a little like me sometimes now that I think about it.

lol...^.^ Sweet... I can't put my hair up anymore... I had it long enough so I could, but I just got it chopped off again so I can spike it...
so, how ya' been?....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games