Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Eep!

::falls over::

mrgreen

Kon bon wa!

My wedding is in 24 minutes!

ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:10 pm
break a leg oh wait no no dont do that it would be wird to walk down the isle on crutches but ya good luck oh and whos the bride and whos the groom seing as how ya know ugh both females and all sweatdrop i wanted to say something else now i cant remember  

Drifter_Xwolf

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:11 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
break a leg oh wait no no dont do that it would be wird to walk down the isle on crutches but ya good luck oh and whos the bride and whos the groom seing as how ya know ugh both females and all sweatdrop i wanted to say something else now i cant remember

We're both wearing dresses.

>.<

It's okay. Are you going to come???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 pm
MortSanglant
Drifter_Xwolf

>.<

hell yes unless by some freak accident i fall into a coma or if zombies rise from the dead i might be late then or my soul is eaten right ill be there  

Drifter_Xwolf

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
MortSanglant
Drifter_Xwolf

>.<

hell yes unless by some freak accident i fall into a coma or if zombies rise from the dead i might be late then or my soul is eaten right ill be there

YAAAAAAAAY!

::Huggles::

14 minutes!!!!

I'm going to go concentrate on the wedding thread now. We're just hanging out till it's time.

See you there!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm
MortSanglant
Drifter_Xwolf
MortSanglant
Drifter_Xwolf

>.<

YAAAAAAAAY!

::Huggles::

14 minutes!!!!

I'm going to go concentrate on the wedding thread now. We're just hanging out till it's time.

See you there!!

kdok if you need help ask me id be much obliged to  

Drifter_Xwolf

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:59 pm
Humm... Just got back from work... Seems like I missed the wedding... But congratulations to the newlyweds anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:00 pm
Ascher
Humm... Just got back from work... Seems like I missed the wedding... But congratulations to the newlyweds anyway.

Morning Ascher

some guild thing

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:06 pm
Morning? It's still late night for me, 54 minutes until 12 midnight.

But I'm not one to kill the mood so, g'morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:15 pm
Ascher

ugh dude you didnt miss it and i guess where in the same time zone cause its the same till midnight for me oh wait i tohugh that said 24 hours doh danm i crap crap crap damn  

Drifter_Xwolf

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:34 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Ascher

ugh dude you didnt miss it and i guess where in the same time zone cause its the same till midnight for me oh wait i tohugh that said 24 hours doh danm i crap crap crap damn

I didn't miss it? Where is it? I'll wear my nice clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:33 pm
Ascher
Drifter_Xwolf
Ascher

I didn't miss it? Where is it? I'll wear my nice clothes.

actuly the receptions still going
and its here http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1639&t=12356293#855565647 luri just made it her self sry took me awhile to get back i was there and a party in my other guild  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:40 pm
Yay for multi-tasking.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:46 pm
i think i dremt of my ceiling last night or the though of zombies kept me up  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:51 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
i think i dremt of my ceiling last night or the though of zombies kept me up

I saw. Either way it sounds like a less than pleasant night of laying awake.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games