Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 am
lurichan
Ahh, early rising people....... kindof scare me really somedays. That is mostly because I'm used to being on odd scheduals though that people on a normal schedual confuse me a bit.

I hate running into cheery morning people when I can barely keep my eyes open.

Our schedule is kinda reversed at times. The only reason I'm awake half the time during the day is gaia. Last summer before I had my laptop I was asleep the majority of the time.

This isn't me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:40 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Ahh, early rising people....... kindof scare me really somedays. That is mostly because I'm used to being on odd scheduals though that people on a normal schedual confuse me a bit.

Our schedule is kinda reversed at times. The only reason I'm awake half the time during the day is gaia. Last summer before I had my laptop I was asleep the majority of the time.

This isn't me

I used to be more of a morning person when I was little. It would irk one of my friend's moms to no end because she wasn't even close to awake till after coffee. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 am
*shuffles about*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:00 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

This isn't me

I used to be more of a morning person when I was little. It would irk one of my friend's moms to no end because she wasn't even close to awake till after coffee. ^^*

As a child I hated mornings.
Now I hate afternoons which are my mornings.

I wanna disappear  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:01 am
man i was freakin out last night man  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:04 am
*zombies off to get ceilisidhe from work*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:07 am
lurichan
*zombies off to get ceilisidhe from work*

haha real funny xd i dont know if i was awake al night or if i was dreaming about my ceiling the whole night  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:08 am
Drifter_Xwolf

Bad trip?

lurichan: Goodbye. Have fun.

I can choke and diet on coke  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:13 am
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf

Bad trip?

no no no drugs for me sept ritilin and thats perscribed. My obsesive compulsive self took over and kept thinking about what would happen if zombies started poping up due to like and air born virus or something. How screwed id be because i have an air conditioner in my room and even if some how it didn't affect me that my parents sleep down the hall from me, and my door is wide open so the cold air reaches them. also that even though my parents piss me off i dont think i could lop their heads off even if they where zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:23 am
Drifter_Xwolf
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf

Bad trip?

no no no drugs for me sept ritilin and thats perscribed. My obsesive compulsive self took over and kept thinking about what would happen if zombies started poping up due to like and air born virus or something. How screwed id be because i have an air conditioner in my room and even if some how it didn't affect me that my parents sleep down the hall from me, and my door is wide open so the cold air reaches them. also that even though my parents piss me off i dont think i could lop their heads off even if they where zombies.

That would be sucky.

I have no fear of zombies, but spiders are at the top of my list.
It sucks to fear spiders. They're everywhere.

You where from a perfect world, a world that threw me away  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:28 am
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf

Bad trip?

That would be sucky.

they just skeve me out now centapides make me fall of me seat if i see them but ya zombies luckly my dad has a small arsinal of wepons and so does my friend's mom's boyfriend so all i would need is a mobal fortres which theres an armored bank car by my house and im shur i could get it working somehow look up how to hot wire a car on the i-net  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:35 am
Drifter_Xwolf
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf

That would be sucky.

they just skeve me out now centapides make me fall of me seat if i see them but ya zombies luckly my dad has a small arsinal of wepons and so does my friend's mom's boyfriend so all i would need is a mobal fortres which theres an armored bank car by my house and im shur i could get it working somehow look up how to hot wire a car on the i-net

I like centipedes (or at least I like our tiny eastren North America centipedes). Except it hurts when they bite.

She was waiting to fall  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:37 am
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf
IY_and_MCR
Drifter_Xwolf

That would be sucky.

I like centipedes (or at least I like our tiny eastren North America centipedes). Except it hurts when they bite.

She was waiting to fall

oh man the ones in my house are small but they hugh for their size they make my whole body twitch  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:00 pm
:sings:

Gooin' to the chapel, and we're

Goonna get married.

Goooin' to the chapel of love.

mrgreen

heart

ninja

MortSanglant

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:01 pm
MortSanglant
:sings:

Gooin' to the chapel, and we're

Goonna get married.

Goooin' to the chapel of love.

mrgreen

heart

ninja

*tackel hugs morty* heeeellllo  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games