Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm
Is it an odd thing that I'm more afraid of Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko than I'm afraid of being killed?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 pm
Caleidah
Is it an odd thing that I'm more afraid of Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko than I'm afraid of being killed?

I suppose. I havent watched that movie in years...

King Kento

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 pm
Honestly, every time I've closed my eyes lately I've seen that damned rabbit. Maybe I should just remember to stay the hell away from certain of my friends' profiles...

On a related, albeit significantly more humorous note, Love hurts, Pud'n.
((Note, don't watch that if you don't like Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:16 pm
Why is it that every time I post a general error occurs? Anyone else having this problem?  

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

King Kento

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:41 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Why is it that every time I post a general error occurs? Anyone else having this problem?

Yes. But all my posts have gone through, I just dont get redirected to the page afterwords, just the general error.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 am
The mods are most likely trying to implement something new into the system and in their all knowing knowledge of this, ******** up yet again. Has there ever been a new addition to Gaia that didn't slow the whole system down at one time or the other?  

Samantha Bentley

King Kento

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:10 am
Darling Sam
The mods are most likely trying to implement something new into the system and in their all knowing knowledge of this, ******** up yet again. Has there ever been a new addition to Gaia that didn't slow the whole system down at one time or the other?

Not that I know of. But thats what comes with using a forum for people who give more of a s**t over how their avatar looks than what theyre posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:22 am
King Kento
people who give more of a s**t over how their avatar looks than what theyre posting.
*sigh* This is why I never leave guilds any more. neutral  

Xenos Mortium

Samantha Bentley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:14 am
So the guilds are reverse ghettos or those special compounds where people are containing their selves for their own good? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:59 am
Id say neither, as some of the guilds are s**t. I dont leave the guilds either, the rest of gaia is just so retarded I cant take it anymore. Three years ago Id chill out in ED or some such, but its been in a steady decline since it was made.

Gaia's chatterbox is a perfect example of how desperate some people are for digital avatar items.

hey, my reply worked, how nice.  

King Kento

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:48 am
Darling Sam
So the guilds are reverse ghettos or those special compounds where people are containing their selves for their own good? xp
The words you are looking for are most likely concentration camp or prisoner camp. I sometimes feel like a guard of Stalag III, only less of the "HOGAAAAAN!" "I know nothing!" and more of the "stop it or you'll be thrown back into the cooler McQueen!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 am
Mac the friendly gestapo guard! "Pleese don't sit on ze furniture or I vill be forced to beat you with a stick wrapped in ze barbed wire and shot you in ze head until you die. Zank you."  

Samantha Bentley

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:09 pm
Darling Sam
Mac the friendly gestapo guard! "Pleese don't sit on ze furniture or I vill be forced to beat you with a stick wrapped in ze barbed wire and shot you in ze head until you die. Zank you."
I'd probably make a dress out of your skin, just out of sheer irony.

And your remark made me watch the Great Escape again! So don't pull a Steve McQueen on me missy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 am
If I could find my copy of it I'd watch The Great Escape today. Not like I have anything else really worthwhile to do. Except for babysitting the children of my parents' friends. Great.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 am
Lt. Brookman
Darling Sam
I'd probably make a dress out of your skin, just out of sheer irony.

And your remark made me watch the Great Escape again! So don't pull a Steve McQueen on me missy.
We're too cool for the cooler and you know it. pirate  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games