Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:24 pm
stare Sighs heavily. Why does nobody around here speak English? Clearly, he's going to need an espresso for this so he gets up, finds a small cup and saucer, makes his way to the Italian espresso machine and pushes the button. As he waits, he tries to make it a bit more clear to the Mirtillo.

CINQUEMILA! stressed ……Eh……GRANDI…… He racks his brain for the words. FIVE………GRAND! Ol' Gio do's yous un grande favore wit dis.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:37 pm
"Yeah, that doesn't clear anything up. Dafuq you shaking me down for? This one of those 'protection money' things you do? Cause I thought working for you guys exempt me from that s**t." emotion_eyebrow  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:49 pm
Picks up the tiny cup and saucer and brings it to the table. He has a seat again and takes a sip of his espresso. He's somewhat amused at the Mirtillo's response. If 'Ol Gio was gonna shakes yous down yous gonna sentilo. cool Nah nah……Ol' Gio's gonna gives yous due giorni. Dat scommettere ain't dues fa sette giorni. Yous fiducioso bouts High Horse an Ol' Gio can squares dat wit da boss. Capire? cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:56 pm
*continues to stare blankly*

"... still no ********' clue what you're on about and I ain't got my husband/translator on me to make it any clearer if you're not going to speak English. Can I go now or what?" emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:50 pm
stare Again sighs loudly ********’ Mook. stare
He guestures sharply at the Knave and looks to Leko pleadingly. ********?!! stressed Bella Donna!! Potresti per favore assistere?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 pm
*blinks a few times*
You think I speak that romantic language? stare Please. The only one here that has any language ability is the damn angel talk2hand
But since you took the time to flatter me so... I'll help you.

*the smell of coffee arouses her*
twisted Let me tease the other.
*closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, semi waking the angel, a short pause then opens her eyes fading back to blood red in one*
*winks at TES*
He needs to see a man about a horse... confused
Hand over $5,000 bucks twisted

*sets her gloved hand out for the delivery*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:45 pm
*goes from a blank expression to some kind of mix of appalled and confused*

"Even in English this isn't making any more sense stressed 5k for what!? Sounds like a shake down to me, and I already said I'm already working for the Hearts. Does the Prince know you're shaking down his boys? emotion_eyebrow I don't think this is how it's supposed to work." emotion_eyebrow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 pm
Franco, he walks in at just the right time cool catching all the important details of the conversation.
Ehhh, don' chu knows dat Ol' Gio 'eres got one of dem can't lose tips? cool fante, fante... come 'ere. Let Franco teach you somethin/real nice like. You sees, you give Ol' Gio 'ere cinquemila *Leko chimes in: that's five thousand* and Ol' Gio 'ere turns dat 'round to quindicimila *Leko chimes: that's fifteen thousand* 'Ehh arrapato 'ere gets da deal.
Franco shakes his fist like he's holding Dice.
See Nico' 'e never loses... dat kids gots a gift!
*Leko chimes: but then again it may be nothing at all*
Franco eyes the demoness and quickly makes the sign of the cross over his chest.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:00 pm
*with the Prince there to provide more context, it's starting to make more sense, except for one thing*

"The hell gave you the idea I even have 5k to give to begin with? stressed You realize I'm pretty much just a slave here, right? I ain't got money. The Duchess might if he hasn't spent it all on clothes and s**t, but I sure as hell don't!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:04 pm
Ehhh, whys don' cho goes dolce chiacchierata dat tia of yours' ehh? Last time ol' Gio and I saw 'im he was donnaiolo wit some odra ragazzo carino. Seems yous got dat mano superiore. Franco's seen da way 'e dresses, dat tia musts gots some i soldi cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 pm
*listens while surpressing the angel*
stare rolleyes
He wants you to blackmail your husband for having a dinner with Kyle while you were sleeping and get the cash....
*lights a clove and waves out the match*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm
*eye twitches. This is the first he's hearing of this dinner, but of course Ry wouldn't tell him about it. Granted, the Duchess was also sound asleep by the time he woke up so there wasn't really a time for it either. But ********' Kyle. stare I'm pretty sure it's your sister that's trying to set the Duchess up with him in the first place. stressed Although, since you put it that way..."

*rubs his chin as he thinks on this. He hates that Ry gave him s**t, insisting their relationship be exclusive only to turn around and pull something like this. But on the other hand, Kyle is undeniably hot so he can't really blame him, as much as he wants to and has been over the past few days. And being the hypocrite he often tends to be, the Duchess isn't going to make it up by letting him bang someone else without him, but he probably would willingly shell over some cash if that's all it took to drop the subject.*

"Ya know, that could probably work."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:38 pm
Boda Bing!!
elbows ol' Gio and also slips over his own cinquemila for the bet...
Ehhh' drinks on Franco, Saluti to da "high horse" of da fante!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:39 pm
emotion_eyebrow
Whatever... free drinks.
*shrugs*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:31 am
Like always, the Don’s timing couldn’t be more perfect. Grateful for the backup, the Don has a way with words. Franco has always been a diplomat whereas his own strengths are more along the lines of “aggressive persuasion” with props. Like a baseball bat or crowbar. That kind of thing. FINALLY! Thanks to the Don and the Belle Donna, the Mirtillo is coming around and seeing the light.

He pockets the five grand Franco gives him. Da Boss an Ol’ Gio is gonna picks up yous slack, Mirtillo. He looks to the Mirtillo and gets real serious holding up two fingers. Yous gots due giorni ta gets da cinquemila. You ain't got nuttin an Ol' Gio's gonna rompere le gambe. Caprire?

He gets up and goes over to grab a real nice bottle of whiskey and 4 shot glasses. He puts the shot glasses on the table and pours four, picks one of the up and holds it out to the group. Saluti! Winks at the platinum Donna wink and slams the shot.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games