Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:29 pm
*To Sam*
Oh yes! I miss it. I loved cooking.
*Summer grabs a fresh plate and piles it high with fruits and syrups, as well as some more candy from the dishes around her.*
I couldn't wait. I need some sweets...
*adds a slice of honey roasted ham with cinnamon glaze t make her head feel better about all of the sugar*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 pm
Lyra takes a seat across from Sam and another Ravenclaw, helping herself to stuffing and turkey. "Hey Sam!" She eats a few bites of stuffing, then turns to the other girl. "Hello. I'm Lyra. I take it you're a first year?"

[[I'm sorry Sam. I kind of abandoned you and the rest of the Ravenclaws for a couple days. How rude of me.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

signs_of_zack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Zack has a seat with some fellow Gryffs.
He slowly starts to pick at some food.
Still shocked that he was introduced as Prefect, he holds a... somewhat smug smile on his face.
He looks around for Fearless...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:09 pm
Ann looked down the row of Gryffindors and spotted Zack. She vaguely remembered Adonis announcing him as Prefect and sure enough a shiny Prefect Badge was pinned on his robes, "Oi Zack! Congrats on the badge. Do us Gryffindors proud!" She took the drumstick she was munching on and saluted the new Prefect.  

Miss Love Tantei

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:28 pm

::Smiles at Summer!!:: "I enjoyed it myself!! It was kinda enthrall (breath taking) seeing the castle and all the lights reflecting on it as i went across!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:35 am
Kitty grinned as she congragulated Zack on becoming a prefect and saluted him with her turkey leg too.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm
"I loved the boat ride. I stayed pretty quiet the whole time but I was just too amazed by the beauty of Hogwarts. I guess I see it in a new light since I'm a student now. I've wanted to be a student for so long!! I can't wait to get the school year started!!!!!!!!!" the excited first year exuberantly yells.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm
::Shakes head at Katies enthusiasm:: "Same here hun!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
Lyra takes a seat across from Sam and another Ravenclaw, helping herself to stuffing and turkey. "Hey Sam!" She eats a few bites of stuffing, then turns to the other girl. "Hello. I'm Lyra. I take it you're a first year?"

[[I'm sorry Sam. I kind of abandoned you and the rest of the Ravenclaws for a couple days. How rude of me.]]

"nah it's okay Lyra. We all have to have down time!" Sam said positively.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:32 pm
*To Katie and Kamalia*
Oh yes definitely! The lights and the lake, and the stars! It was all so exhilirating! It's absolutely from a different perspective now that we are students.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:39 pm
Sam jumps into the conversation. "It was beautiful wasn't it? And just think, we'll never be able to go on that boat ride again unless we're helpers or something of the sort..." Sam said a little sadly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm
Yes, well, at least we will have the horseless carriages to ride in. That will be something, huh?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:56 pm
"Yes it will. A little sad to say, but if I've ever seen a death then I guess I'll be able to see the horses! Hurray! But not really. To see a death would be a tragical."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:14 pm

::Grimaces:: "Well i know i'll see them. I've watched my Nanny pass away and one of my friends!! Plus more but thats kinda too much details to go into!!"

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 pm
"Oh dear!" Sam senses a sad tone that goes over the room. "Some one must see them" Sam thought to her self.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games