Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"A relaxing evening it is, then. We can watch whatever movie you want. I actually picked up a few American films the other day. I've been waiting to show them to you. Romantic comedies." he chuckled a bit, knowing that never before in his life had he actually watched a romantic comedy, nor would he ever if not for this happy relationship.

"Oh....and there is that gift I got for you. I certainly hope you like it. If you don't, it can be returned or exchanged, of course." the dark vocalist seemed a bit nervous as he brought up this 'surprise' he had for his lover. It was a cute kind of nervous, though. He merely wanted to please Shou in any way he possibly could, and he hoped the gift would be well received.

Making a few more turns, Hayato pulled in front of his home, parking his car.
"Glad traffic wasn't bad. Do you want to relax first, or get your gift?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Mine...mine...you're mine...such pretties for me.

Izo never let an opportunity go by when he saw a few younger minx at the bar. By the time dinner was over and drinks had been finished, Izo and Goshiro had a couple hot dates at their side. Power bred popularity and for Izo he always enjoyed a beautiful young creature at his side to spend a cold night with.

So by the time they were ready to head out the door, he just happened to catch a glimpse of Narcissus...and someone he didn't know but very good looking all the same. Taking a moment to let the girls pretty up in the bathroom, he and Goshiro walked over to Narcissus' table. "Well hello, Narcissus-kun...I was wondering where you've been. Seems like Shou's had to do all the work yet again. Mm...I was beginning to wonder if you'd taken a vacation. His words weren't quite neutral but they weren't as rough as they could be in a a public place.

-----

As for Goshiro, he didn't seem nearly as willing to jump into the middle of a possible argument and maybe just preferring to enjoy the 'view'. However, he was friendly enough to speak with Michi, "Nice to meet you, I'm Goshiro Yukio, Chairman of Go Records. I've not seen your face before among Ohayou's stars. Did you just start?" Goshiro obviously took him as a star with those looks and that body. Who else would Narcissus deign to eat with...surely not the help!

"Ah...well I just started recently. I'm Tanaka Michi. Narcissus-san is showing me the ins and outs of stardom." Michi answered not wanting to give too much info.

"Oh? The ins and outs? Well, my friend there are many ins and outs but I'm sure that Narcissus has enough skill to wriggle through shark infested waters being a shark himself." he said with a slight smile at Michi. Goshiro always liked bright shiny new thing and Michi sure seemed to be like that tonight. "But if you ever need a different perspective, let me know, I'd be glad to talk."

Goshiro handed Michi a business card and Michi being a good japanese looked it over carefully before setting it beside him on the table. " I'd offer you one, Goshiro-san but they are still in the print shop."

"It's alright Tanaka-kun. I'm sure if you want to talk you'll keep my number close by." Goshiro answered then looked over to the other conversation. going on beiside them.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Luna...Fusion, Food and Fun?????? No this is not fun! It's Sparta!

"Romantic Comedies? Mmm...Alright. That might be fun!" His eyes closed as he stretched out a little in the sit. "I'm sure they will be a very good choice for couch snuggling." Acutally he couldn't wait for the comfort of a couch and the arms that would soon be around him then Jun's chest becoming a very comfortable body pillow.

"A gift? Oh gee...mm...well umm.. I'm terrible about waiting when I know a gift is involved. Better make that first or I'll be thinking about it every minute we are watching the TV" Yes, Shou was the worst with gifts because he wanted to know now...just like a kid. It was best to put plenty of tape around Xmas gifts because he'd be the one to peek!

As they pulled up at Jun's home, Shou sighed."Ah...yokatta...It's quiet here." Slipping out of his seat he followed Jun up to the front door and finally inside.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well this hadn't exactly been the reaction which Nakai had banked on... but, well, he was very glad to know that Chiyou wasn't crying over it.
Or beating himself up... or depressed... or...

Blinking, the blond didn't move as Chiyou's lips carefully kissed his chin then his own. When the younger man was finished, Kai smiled softly.

"Nice to know you can still flirt." the guitarist spoke, lightly ruffling the other musician's hair.

"I know you're scared, Chiyou-kun... which is why I'm not leaving you alone. Someone will always be with you, at least until you're ready."

Nakai wrapped his arms around Chiyou again, holding him close. "I love with no commitments..." he whispered, smiling just a tad at the notion.

"I'm glad you understand me, Chiyou-kun... and, no doubt, you understand that I'll help you through this. We all will. Even Akihiko." laughing softly, the blond. "You know, I had the strangest dream before I was called here... I dreamt that you and I dropped a piano on Narcissus' head and his memories came back. Silly, isn't it? Something so cartoonish..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Looking up, ice blue eyes focused on the SMASH president. "Matsumoto-san. An unexpected surprise, to be sure." the musician spoke, nodding to the man. "Ah yes... I spoke with Shou-san earlier actually. He knew I had been feeling under the weather and I apologized for my lack of attendance lately." picking up his drink, Narcissus sipped it for a moment. "You can rest easy however, that in the coming days I will be seen much more by the media. In fact, tonight is a... celebration of sorts, if you will. I hadn't been able to celebrate the concert's success yet, after all. And you?" his cold gaze flickered from Izo to Goshiro. "Meeting with your enemy and you're not behind closed doors... such a change in policy."
It was a light tease, nothing more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Mmm....I'm glad I have you, Kai." the kid declared, hands drifting around, touching Nakai, touching his own face, arms, body..., gathering information about everything within arms reach of him. It was the only way he could "see" his world now, and it came as instinct, to use his hands.
He also found that he could hear and smell things better. Nakai's voice seemed richer and fuller to his ears now, and he could smell the guitarist's cologne and natural scent with such ease.

"You smell so good. I never noticed just how good. Hm? Akihiko? Heh...I wonder if he will give two shits. I do want to see....well....have him around...again, though." he said, correcting himself with a sad tone.

Listening to the older star talk, he laughed softly, wriggling around on the hospital bed in an attempt to get more comfortable.

"Really? A piano? Wow. Well, maybe we do need to drop something on him. He really needs to get himself back...if for no other reason than for Ishi, as far as I am concerned."

Sitting up in the bed, Chiyou touched the bandage on his eyes. He shouldn't remove it, but he wanted to know just...just how bad it looked.

"Nakai....if I took off my bandages...would you be sickened by me, do you think?" he asked, genuinely curious, but seeming a little apprehensive.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I see. A nice little gift to start the night off right, then."

Walking inside the house, he flipped on the lights, then went into his bedroom...well, more like their bedroom now, and he grabbed a blindfold, walking back out into the living room where he had left Shou, smiling as he made a motion signaling the blond to just wait as he covered the man's eyes.

"Ok. Now, hold on tight." he said as he lifted the vocalist in his arms and carried him out the side door and into the garage that he sometimes parked in, sometimes didn't.

Placing Shou down on a soft seat, Hayato put his hands on the soft fabric covering his lover's eyes.

"I really, really hope you like this..." he said, pulling the blindfold off.

Shou was sitting in the most beautiful royal purple convertible Mustang, complete with real leather seats, full chrome, and all the features. The license plate even said KING BEE, just to be cute.

"Well?" he asked, eager for a reaction.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

"Cho... chotto matte..." Nakai sat up as well, moving his hands to take Chiyou's own in his strong grip. "To answer your question no... I wouldn't be sickened. But I WOULD be sickened if you took those bandages off and something happened. They're there for a reason, Chiyou-kun. You'll just have to wait... okay?" he asked, kissing the young man gently on the forehead.

"But, seems like you're other senses are compensating... you never commented about how I smelt before." the blond smiled. "But yes... piano.. anvil... you name it, I think we dropped it on him in the dream. Hell, I think even the kitchen sink!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

"Mm...I see. Interesting." Izo said not quite hiding his dislike for Narcissus but remaining cordial all the same. "Well I am sure Shou-san is happy to hear that he won't have to work so hard on his own. A celebration eh? Mm...Yes, I suppose you deserve as much since it was a brilliant performance. I'm surprised you're not here with your...manager considering it is a celebration. Or is Izzy Lucky a thing of the past?" He snickered a bit at the thought, considering he'd be talking to the man sometime tomorrow if he had his way.

"Enemies? Peers sometimes do have to get together Narcissus-san. Your grandfather and I've eaten together many times in the past." he answered giving away nothing.

Goshiro then glanced over at Narcissus and tilted his head, "Business...is as always, business, Narcissus-kun. I very much enjoyed you're performance and was rather thrilled with the promotional goods." He pulled out his cell phone to show the very unique devil vs. angel chibi charm dangling from it. Goshiro from what Narcissus knew was a collector...at least from his Grandfather's ramblings about spending time with the newest chairman of Go Records.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 pm

User Image

A small frown coming to his lips, Chiyou didn't struggle against Nakai, or even complain.
In fact, the strong grip the guitarist had on him...made him feel more safe, mo ok with things.

"Fine. I'll leave it. I just...I just want to hear it from someone I trust. I want to know how bad it really is. If...if anyone will want to look at me again without them being covered, you know?"

The kiss was sweet, caring. Such a miniscule gesture as that gave him a great deal of hope, however.

"You do smell good, though. Very, very good." he sighed, lying back against the mattress.

"Nakai...." he began, seeming almost hesitant, "Will you kiss me?" the young star asked, wanting something more than a little peck.
He loved having Nakai's attention, but this was more about proving to himself that he was still kissable, that he was still...worth something.
Even with the guitarist's words of encouragement, Chiyou still needed...a bit more proof.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 pm

Smirking, Narcissus shook his head. "Lucky-san deserved a much needed rest. He's been quite busy, you know... not only aiding me but Nakai-san as well. He's earned a bit of rest and relaxation. And, before you go jumping to conclusion, Matsumoto-san..." the musician wagged a finger at him. "Tanaka Michi and I are hardly an item. I see him as... a man who understands me. Rare finds in a friend these days, especially when one's a star. Very difficult to form real friendships... but then again, you probably already know that."
No, he wasn't going to say Michi was his physical therapist.
But he also wasn't going to lie and say that Tanaka was a new Ohayou talent.
"As for ojiisan... well... I do recall him mentioning a few dinner appointments with you. I hope he wasn't too boring. He can sometimes drone on a bit about the finer points to this business. Don't you agree?"
Another small tease.

But when Goshiro interjected, the musical prodigy smiled slightly, turning his icy stare to the other man. "I'm glad you enjoyed them... arranged mostly by Shou-san and Lucky-san. I've never had an eye for promotional items, I'm afraid. I believe that..."

Pain, stabbing blinding pain settled itself behind Akihiko's left eye and it took every ounce of self control he had to not even bat an eyelash.
The memory of Izzy telling Akihiko, when they were still at the young man's apartment before the concert, that he wanted fan merchandise, zipped through his mind and very nearly caused an explosive reaction.
But somehow... Narcissus made it seem as if there was nothing at all wrong in the world.
His expression changing not in the slightest.

"I believe that Lucky-san enjoys promotional items as much as you yourself, Goshiro-san. No doubt he wanted to make them quite special for the fans."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Laughing softly, Nakai nodded. "All you had to do was ask, baka. Why wouldn't I kiss you, hmm?" leaning down, his lips hovered just over Chiyou's own. "Just because I can't commit... doesn't mean I can't love... right?" he whispered, before claiming those lips with his own.

The kiss wasn't passionate... wasn't fueled by lust or desires.
It was sweet... calming... reassuring...
The kind of kiss a true lover would give... not the type to burn and flare in the heat of passion.

When Kai pulled back, he was still smiling. "You'll never stop being kissable. Well... unless you had no lips... but then I guess I could just kiss your chin instead, ne?" the blond teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:06 pm

User Image

"Doesn't mean you...can't love....yes..." the smaller vocalist confirmed in a shaky voice as he lifted his chin, waiting for Nakai's lips to find his instead of going in clumsily himself.

How he was kissed then...was indescribable. Of all the kisses with all the people that the boy had experience in his so far short life, there wasn't a single one that compared with this kiss, not even slightly.

When it ended, there was a blush visible on the youth's cheeks just below the bandages.

"Really? You really care about me that much?" he asked, his musical voice tremulous with the sound of tears that were not going to come. At least, they would have been happy tears.

Life, the boy realized, had a funny sort of give and take. For all of his losses, he thought, he really was beginning to gather a few wonderful gains in his corner.
There always had to be some sort of balance in life, eventually, even if it was hard to find sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

New Toy for a Wild Boy!

His lips kissed the fingers that brought the blindfold to his eyes and soon he was in the dark. "Oooh!" Shou exclaimed as he was rather surprised while being lifted up into Jun's arms. His arms slide around Jun's shoulders as he leaned his head close. "Trying to make me a bride?" he mused with a small laugh under his breath.

Sometimes Shou could just relax enough to be a true soft and adorable. "Oh? Now what sort of surprise do you have for me tonight?" His fingers curling in as he snuggled. But then he was sat down on something soft, most assuredly a seat.

"Ok, now...what could it...." Then Jun pulled the blindfold off. "Oh my!" Shou's eyes widened as he looked at the Mustang. Totally, surprised his fingers reached up and touched the steering wheel. "This... this is...wow!" He looked back into the back seat then popped out and walked around the entire car. "I've never seen a car like this. And Oh my..that license plate!"

He laughed a bit very amused and not quite sure what to say except, "Jun, you've picked a wonderful gift but you really shouldn't have. I'm sure this beauty cost a fortune!" He couldn't stop smiling as he popped open the hood to take a look at the engine. Very exotic...very unique.

He walked over not long after he closed the hood and slide his arms over Jun's shoulders again to give his lips a long and passionate kiss. "Big Bad Wolf is truly spoiling Red...."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:08 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

Izo smiled slightly, "Yeah, I'm sure he needed some time off. But it's good to know he's still hanging in there. Lucky-san is a rather interesting fellow to say the least." His fingers fished into his pocket to pull out a pack of smokes and he popped one out to put between his lips but he didn't bother to light it right away.

"Oh? A good friend eh? Indeed. Well, Tanaka-san, you sure do have the looks that might get you further in this world than some. And if you can understand this man," he gestured to Narcissus, "you must be talented indeed." It was certain that Izo filed that info away like a vice in his mind. Tanaka Michi might never lead the quiet life again with the attention he had gained tonight.

"Mm...I'd not call your grandfather's conversation boring. He's a strong businessman and knows the Music Industry like it was his own heart beat. I'd say that makes his conversation meaningful." And yes, there was always a certain amount of respect Izo held for his Peer at Ohayou...his rival. "You could have learned something from that man."

And maybe there was a bit of meaning in the way he expressed that last line. He didn't have any respect for the younger Koyasu with the exception of the Money that Narcissus could make. And of course...the album deal that he was contracted to.

---

Goshiro jingled the chibi charms and then took them to his hand to peer down at them for a moment. "Then I'll have to thank your manager when I've an opportunity to meet, Izzy Lucky. The little devil wings were a nice touch. Of course, I had to purchase a few bags to make sure I had all the variations. Quite a little marketeer isn't he? I find that rather adorable."

One thing about Goshiro, and Go Records - It wasn't the largest label, but it was very selective with great marketing skills in many niche markets. But as far as quality, Go Records was rather elite. They had their fair share of Oricon ranked Stars and even a few International ones. He was a very picky man at times thus only the cream of the crop ever worked in his world. And more than likely, he had already investigated information on Izzy Lucky months ago just because Narcissus was a quality performer. "Well you know, promotional items are the memories that people carry for a life time and beyond." he smiled thoughtfully as he tucked the phone back into his pocket.

"Ah, lets go Matsumoto-san, we've still got the rest of the night ahead of us, and surely these men would like to enjoy the rest of their dinner." said Goshiro as he turned away to greet the girls that had started to arrive from the ladies room.

----

Izo nodded and smirked pulling his lighter out from his pocket and lighting the cigarette, "Yeah...see you later Narcissus-san. I'm sure to be talking to you soon." He didn't mention anything about his future plans. He was sure that he didn't need to. Then, he walked off and slid his arm around a girl's shoulder and headed for the exit.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games