Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki moans quietly as she wraps her arms around Vincent tightly and keeps on kissing him.

Vincent lightly moans and licks Kiki's lips for entrance.

Kiki moans again as she opens her mouth a bit to let Vincent in.

Vincent's tongue entwined around Kiki's.

Kiki moaned louder and fought Vincent's tongue as she brought her hands to his hair and them through it softly.

Vincent moans loudly as he starts to stroke the back of Kiki's neck.

Kiki stiffened lightly from the touch and shivered a bit. Her ears flicking back and forth as she ran her hands down Vincent's chest.
(Brb need food.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:54 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki moaned louder and fought Vincent's tongue as she brought her hands to his hair and them through it softly.

Kiki stiffened lightly from the touch and shivered a bit. Her ears flicking back and forth as she ran her hands down Vincent's chest.
(Brb need food.

(KK)
Vincent put his other hand in between Kiki's breasts.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:38 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Brb need food.

(KK)

Kiki gasped at the touch then pulled away as she looked at Vincent then looked down. She couldn't blush anymore but she flet like her face could get red any moment,  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Brb need food.

(KK)

Kiki gasped at the touch then pulled away as she looked at Vincent then looked down. She couldn't blush anymore but she flet like her face could get red any moment,

"Sorry if I scared you Kiki... I-I-I-I just wanted to make you as happy as I could..." Vincent removed his hand from Kiki's chest.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Brb need food.

(KK)

"Sorry if I scared you Kiki... I-I-I-I just wanted to make you as happy as I could..." Vincent removed his hand from Kiki's chest.

"I-Its okay." Kiki said softly as she looked at Vincent and smiled softly. She moved in to sit in his lap then kissed him lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You make me happy just being here with me Vincent."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:53 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Brb need food.

(KK)

"I-Its okay." Kiki said softly as she looked at Vincent and smiled softly. She moved in to sit in his lap then kissed him lightly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "You make me happy just being here with me Vincent."

"I know but I wish I could do something more for you..." Vincent looks down and wishes he could blush.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:56 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

(Brb need food.

(KK)

"I know but I wish I could do something more for you..." Vincent looks down and wishes he could blush.

"When the time is right." Kiki says as she smiles then kisses his again. "I love you.."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"When the time is right." Kiki says as she smiles then kisses his again. "I love you.."

"I love you too." Vincent lightly purrs and kisses Kiki back.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"I love you too." Vincent lightly purrs and kisses Kiki's back.

Kiki smiles as she closes her eyes and shivered faintly at the kiss. "I'm glad." She said as she kissed hsi neck lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

Kiki smiles as she closes her eyes and shivered faintly at the kiss. "I'm glad." She said as she kissed hsi neck lightly.

"Do you need to feed?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Do you need to feed?"

"Ummm, I honestly don't know. I have a strange craving thouhg.." She stated as she looked at him and felt her ears lower.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Do you need to feed?"

"Ummm, I honestly don't know. I have a strange craving thouhg.." She stated as she looked at him and felt her ears lower.

"For what my love?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:23 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Do you need to feed?"

"For what my love?"

"I'm not sure....Its not for food...But for something." She said as she tried to figure out this craving.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:26 pm
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Do you need to feed?"

"For what my love?"

"I'm not sure....Its not for food...But for something." She said as she tried to figure out this craving.

"It's probably for blood... all vampires need and crave for blood."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:28 pm
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart
deathsand555
blessedheart

"Do you need to feed?"

"For what my love?"

"It's probably for blood... all vampires need and crave for blood."

"Really? Then...Can I take some from you?" She asked permission, making sure it was okay.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games