Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:06 pm
Myles counts his pocket money. It is exactly the same as it was last time he was here. It's probably the exact same money.

"A butterbeer and a turkey leg please."

He wonders idly if they'll end up being the same butterbeer and turkey leg he had at this junction too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm
"It was goodmy parents were so proud we won, but fussed over me since I was sent to the medical tent so many times..." Aya said sighing and smiled. "I still ended up doing what I wanted to until they both got home. They both work in the ministry." She said when the trolly witch came doing her rounds. "Can I please have a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, a packet of droobles and a butterbeer please?" She asked and pulled out a galleon, 10 sickles and 3 knuts.  

KitsuSoraAya

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:29 pm
"That's cool! What do you're parents do at the ministry if you don't mind my asking." Chanell was a bit nervous about ordering from the Trolly Witch since she remembered all those hospital tent visits but decided to try it anyway. "May I have a butterbeer, a handful of licorice wands and a pumpkin pastie please?" She went into her bag for her coin purse only to find it and force it out of her penguin's mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After leaving the trolley witch with her arms full of treats, she walked along the train until she came across a compartment with Amelia in it, Lana slid into the apartment. 'Hey' she said, 'Do you mind if i join you?' She grinned down at her fellow Hufflepuff.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Amelia looks up at Lana," Yay! Hey come on in! Hey how have you been?!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 am
(hey crystal you never moved a piece you couldnt move a pawn to e5 thats too far for one pawn to move)
*"hey will some one get me a goo round of butterbeers and and some turkey?"
*puts a pile of gold on the table*
"hey crystal want to make this game more interesting? like a wager or something i wager if i lose that i wont play any pranks all semester long what will you wager?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:24 am
Looks up from book. Sure James i don't mind. Grabs some of the money and goes out of the compartment. Walks up the the Trolley lady, orders the required stuff before walking back to the compartment. Places it next to James along with his change before going back to her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm
thx kamilia that was really helpful
((ooc tektek.org is a griffendor it always has the starter color as red stare ))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm
Evidently Calliope definitely didn't get enough sleep over break because the instant she sat in her compartment with Hope, she fell asleep with such rapidity that it verged on being narcoleptic.

((Yikes! I haven't quite had the time to keep up here on the train, and it seems I've fallen desperately behind on the activities going on here, I hope you all can forgive me for taking the easy way out!))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 pm
Myles makes a mental note to speak quietly, since Hope's friend appears to have fallen asleep.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm
(Pawns attack by a one square forward diagonal. I had a pawn on D4. Attack move to E5 is therefore valid. Resistance is futile. Your E5 pawn is now my prisoner.)
"I'll pass. Wagers are kind of dumb. Why should I risk anything for something else I want, when I can keep everything and get my wants another way?" Inkus hops up onto her lap. Crystal sighs and pulls out a tiny bottle for him. "I knew he was thirsty."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Annette hurries onto the train. "Sasha, hurry up!" She says, turning to the mini schnauzer behind her and picking her up. She passed a few compartments before finding an empty one. She sat her dog down on a seat and closed the door before sitting down next to Sasha with her knees against her chest.  

Alastryona

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana smiled at Amelia and sat down. 'I've been great' she said, 'That final quidditch game was a close one wasn't' Lana put down her treats next to her. 'Do you want an ice mice?' She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 am

lols this is so much harder when i cant see the peices where they belong im actually very good at chess when i can see the pieces but most of the time i lose on purpose to test what peoples personality and strategy is even if i have an instant win i try not to take it oh and your bishop on f4 could have taken my pawn as well but didnt so im moving my knight to h5 caus its at risk by your pawn on e5

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:38 am

hey in the common room we should make a post or two that shows where all our pieces are so we dont have to keep trying to find it on the various pages of the train also wheres all the charms sign ups?

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games