Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:29 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
*wanders in dazed and confused due to too much heat*

I know the heat is horrid. Luckily the house I'm in now is air conditioned.

So, aside from heat exhaustion how are you, lurichan?

She's standng on an overpass

I told a co-worker I would growl at any supervisor that tried to take away my water bottle today. (I'm not SUPPOSED to have one at the registers, but no one is brave enough to tell me no right now).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:35 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I told a co-worker I would growl at any supervisor that tried to take away my water bottle today. (I'm not SUPPOSED to have one at the registers, but no one is brave enough to tell me no right now).

I often growl when annoyed. It usualy freaks people out a bit.

But I think I'd fight for a water bottle too the way the heat is.

Her mouth was an empty cut  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I often growl when annoyed. It usualy freaks people out a bit.

But I think I'd fight for a water bottle too the way the heat is.

Her mouth was an empty cut

I brought 3 bottles with me to work. I went through about 1 and a half or so at the register, and the rest on breaks. I had to refill my last bottle to last through the night. -_-*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:40 pm
I usually try to personify friendly and outgoing when at work, so I think I would seriously scare people if I started growling... which is what would make it all the more fun. twisted  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Yay! Cards is actually working again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:44 pm
sry for pulling a houdini i had some comics and stuff to read  

Drifter_Xwolf

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:45 pm
lurichan
I usually try to personify friendly and outgoing when at work, so I think I would seriously scare people if I started growling... which is what would make it all the more fun. twisted

I think I'd love to see something like that.

Sometimes acting out of charecter can really bother people. It's like how I'm generaly quiet unless I really know someone and sometimes even if I'm talking about something harmless like Hamtaro the fact alone that I'm speaking scares people.

You where automatic and as hollow as the 'o' in god  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I think I'd love to see something like that.

Sometimes acting out of charecter can really bother people. It's like how I'm generaly quiet unless I really know someone and sometimes even if I'm talking about something harmless like Hamtaro the fact alone that I'm speaking scares people.

You where automatic and as hollow as the 'o' in god

*nods* Someone from anime club saw me at work and he just looked puzzled and confused because my normally high energy and bouncy persona couldn't come out and play because I had to stay properly subdued for work. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:50 pm
lurichan

oh thats nothing i actuly just started venting all my rage while at the counter right as a customer was about to come over and it scared them over to the other side where my friend was i was saying that i swear if another person come up i'll and just started laughing because well ya
normaly im calm and helpfull  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:53 pm
I COULD start ranting about people and work, but then you guys would never hear the end of things that would surely be boring and tedious to read, so instead I'll refrain from that thought line.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
I COULD start ranting about people and work, but then you guys would never hear the end of things that would surely be boring and tedious to read, so instead I'll refrain from that thought line.

actuly we got band from saying gay during work so we started saying straight to freak people out but ya i was right on the verge of yelling and my voice is really deep so when im pissed it tends to sound kinda like im nuts  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:01 pm
lurichan

The thing is I'd probably read it.
I usualy have no problem when people I don't dislike rant and such to me. I tend to encurage it if it makes them feel better.
Though, afterwards I'm not much of a help.

We're all stars now, in the dope show  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:03 pm
So, other than a killer headache, how are you doing tonight IY?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:04 pm
*Fwumps on the couch tiredly*

Hola... ~_~  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:05 pm
Ascher
*Fwumps on the couch tiredly*

Hola... ~_~

AHH!! You're so hot you took off your shirt. 0o;  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games