Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 am
Oh, you mean Alice? I don't think she has any malice towards you. I don't even think she's met you yet. -returns the doll to Alice's table-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:59 am
-Sees Reisen return the doll-

Oh, thank you.

-hides a photo of Tes labeled "tease me"-  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 am
Cuwen
{{To Tes: Yeah, but when you were 21 or 22, was it easy to hook up on the side with the internet and texting? Because that's almost common place now.}}
{{...I met my spouse on the internet. So obviously, yes.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 am
You're welcome. ^-^  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:09 am
{{Well, yeah, you told me that... my bad. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel better, my memory sucks with just about everything. lol. Well, that's really cool that you're faithful and all... but it also shows that most men who are the faithful type marry young, and since I wasn't ready to get married when I was 20-24, out the window that went. Sorry. Honestly don't mean to drag down the mood here. Just sharing my thoughts. It's nice to talk to people on here who are older than I am and get their opinions. I have older guy friends but they're, of course, married as well.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 am
-begins working on a well-dressed blue doll with blue hair, putting some electronics in the head, optical sensors in the eyes, microphones in the ears, and a speaker in the mouth-

This will probably be my one success, and one I can't repeat in Gensokyo... confused  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 am
*frowns, holding Tes' hand on his cheek*
I do not care what everyone always says. I cannot ignore my feelings so easily just because another thinks it is "for my own good". Neither you or anyone else gets to tell me who I should love. Xas... you are frustrating and at times infuriating... jhal... you have also always been there. When everyone else I thought I loved had left me... I still had you. *hugs Tes* It just.... it is so difficult to see you deny the things you say to me when others confront you. I do not know which to believe..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 am
{{Once again, you are making assumptions. Assuming that all guys worth having are already gone makes it more difficult to spot the ones who are actually still available. Some men do not want to marry until they are older and feel they are financially secure enough to support a family. Actually, I think this is a little more common than guys marrying young, but I can't say that for a fact.}}

*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan*
erm... well, you're a mind reader right? You could figure it out that way. And if for whatever reason you can't trust that, there's other mind readers around here that could support it... not that I would really want them in my head to begin with stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:44 am
-attaches a metal skeleton and battery pack to the completed doll head, and connects the wires from the battery pack to the wires coming out of the head-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 am
*shakes his head*
Such measures should never be necessary when it comes to matters of the heart. When you truely love someone, it should be obvious not only to the one you love, jhal anyone who sees you with them. Everything about your interactions, no matter how small, would say something. *clings to Tes* At times it seems like I can see that coming from you, rilu'oh other times you leave me wondering if you even realize I exist. It is confusing...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 am
-completes the doll's body, making an opening to pull out and insert the battery case, and starts working on the arms-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{Once again, you are making assumptions. Assuming that all guys worth having are already gone makes it more difficult to spot the ones who are actually still available. Some men do not want to marry until they are older and feel they are financially secure enough to support a family. Actually, I think this is a little more common than guys marrying young, but I can't say that for a fact.}}

{{Yep, I am, but I'm not making them blindly and being a 'man-hater'. I have developed this belief over years and years. Basically my whole life (not all from my own experience but most of it directly). And it's not like I'm trying to 'spot' the one I should be with. I actually want it to be a surprise, if it is suppose to happen. But then again, when you're surprised like that, it can hurt even more when that ends... ah well! And really, I make general observations and assumptions to protect myself, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I'd rather be overly cautious than not cautious enough and go back to getting hurt so often. Anyone here agreeing with what I'm saying?...}}

{{And there is someone who can read minds in the RP! I think it's Asuka! I think that's her name...}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:00 am
((I am also Asuka, and Reisen, and Alice, and Cirno, and Tewi, and the Fourth Doctor, and the Monkey King. Asuka wouldn't invade someone's mind. She can't turn off lie detection though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 am
{{Known mind readers from my own recollection: Leko, Asuka, and Ryzan... though of these, only Leko has used the ability. Asuka and Ryzan have just made mention of it without using it because it's intrusive.}}

*rests his head against Ryzan's and rubs his back*
... I know it must be confusing. Believe it or not, I don't really mean to be. I was just trying to get you to move on for far far longer than we've been... um... "an item" so to speak. I don't quite have a feel for it yet, but I'm learning.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am
-starts working on the legs of the doll-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games