Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:41 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares
lurichan
Nevan Antares
Aaauuugh... at TAFE... all my favourite websites are blocked, so I'm forced to use Gaia and E-Buddy to grasp at a rather meagre attempt at enjoyment...

I don't even think I'm making sense!!!

All right, what is a TAFE?
Like University, but open to high school students (like me) for certain courses (like Digital Motion Graphics). It's called TVET and it goes towards out HSC, which is the Aussie equivalent of the SATs but we do ours over year 11 and 12.

Ahh, all right. So they have a site blocker up for most of the places you would like to go, so you're just stuck with us tonight.
Actually, Gaia's one of the only sites I go on anyway, but it's only a matter of time before they ban it too. Damn you, Australian Education Department. You ******** assholes...
I will be SO pissed off if they ban Gaia as well. I'll start a vendetta if I have to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:46 pm
Nevan Antares

Ahh, all right. So they have a site blocker up for most of the places you would like to go, so you're just stuck with us tonight.
Actually, Gaia's one of the only sites I go on anyway, but it's only a matter of time before they ban it too. Damn you, Australian Education Department. You ******** assholes...
I will be SO pissed off if they ban Gaia as well. I'll start a vendetta if I have to.

Maybe educators just have a vendetta against fun things since they detract from learning according to their perceptions.
So how is winter going for you? *is stuck in the middle of sweltering summer heat*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares

Nevan Antares

Maybe educators just have a vendetta against fun things since they detract from learning according to their perceptions.
So how is winter going for you? *is stuck in the middle of sweltering summer heat*
I'm boiling over here!!!
Detract from learning... how else are we supposed to waste our free periods? Baaaaahhh... it's not fair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:00 pm
Nevan Antares
lurichan
Nevan Antares

Nevan Antares

I'm boiling over here!!!
Detract from learning... how else are we supposed to waste our free periods? Baaaaahhh... it's not fair.

Boiling is no good. It was over 100 degree F here today. -_-* That coupled with humidity made for me turning fun colors of pink and red on the car trip to work today. -_-*

I think they want you to *gasp* study during free periods for some odd reason or another.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:00 pm
Runs through wearing Rocky's out fit from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:03 pm
Dorian Requiem
Runs through wearing Rocky's out fit from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"...

Hmm, gold lemme briefs.... ^^* Any particular reason, or just felt like it?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:09 pm
lurichan

Boiling is no good. It was over 100 degree F here today. -_-* That coupled with humidity made for me turning fun colors of pink and red on the car trip to work today. -_-*

I think they want you to *gasp* study during free periods for some odd reason or another.
Wow, that's gotta suck...
100F? What's that in Celcius?
Study, stchmudy... I do that at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:12 pm
Nevan Antares
lurichan

You know... I'm not really good at the whole C/F conversion ratio. ^^* Of course right now I'm tired enough I can't remember the boiling point in F but I can remember it in C. -_-* Go figure that one since I don't use C in every day life, but C is easy to remember since freezing is 0 and boiling is 100. In F freezing is 32 degrees...
*Cheats and uses the internet for conversion*

100 ° F is 37.78 ° C  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:15 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares
lurichan

You know... I'm not really good at the whole C/F conversion ratio. ^^* Of course right now I'm tired enough I can't remember the boiling point in F but I can remember it in C. -_-* Go figure that one since I don't use C in every day life, but C is easy to remember since freezing is 0 and boiling is 100. In F freezing is 32 degrees...
*Cheats and uses the internet for conversion*

100 ° F is 37.78 ° C
Smartness.
It's about... *Cheats and uses the internet for weather forecast* 15C. Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:18 pm
Nevan Antares
Smartness.
It's about... *Cheats and uses the internet for weather forecast* 15C. Or something like that.

razz That is nice and cool from where I'm sitting. Warm for winter time perhaps, but still nice and chilly cool for summer time (summer here when it's winter there is always an intersting concept to me).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Nevan Antares

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:20 pm
lurichan
Nevan Antares
Smartness.

razz That is nice and cool from where I'm sitting. Warm for winter time perhaps, but still nice and chilly cool for summer time (summer here when it's winter there is always an intersting concept to me).
Yeah, it's quite pleasant.

Woops, actually need to do work!!! I'll be back on soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:23 pm
Nevan Antares
lurichan
Nevan Antares
Smartness.

Yeah, it's quite pleasant.

Woops, actually need to do work!!! I'll be back on soon.

*waves* All right. Hope to see you again soon.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

some guild thing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:02 pm
I am not EXACTLY in the mood to discuss my day and such; so, day = shity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:07 pm
Deific Requiem
I am not EXACTLY in the mood to discuss my day and such; so, day = shity.

Fair enough. So if your day is a taboo subject, what topic would you like to discuss instead?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:50 am
ninja Lurky lurky lurk :Ninja:

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games